AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

lilblossom: Can't wait to see a clearer picture! :happydance: Good luck with your blood results :dust:

sending you all the baby dust i can : ) Hope your blood test proves what we are all wishing for you. Usually even a faint line is still a line as long as it didn't appear like hours after taking the test. If it appeared within the few minutes i'd say its pretty positive : )

Nope definately no O tonight, 10pm test just a faint line, so maybe tomorrow?!? Gonna bd tonight tho definately!

lilblossom, Cant wait to see the line get darker!! xx

p.s, got stomach cramping tonight, weird feels like wind lol but its not? I had ovulation pain last month so thinking it may be that ...

(Sorry thinking aloud!)

Ok, here is my 10pm OPK, think Im nearly there lol

Would you take this as a positive?? Or a nearly there?? :flower:

Attachments

• IMG00388-20120222-0035.jpg
    IMG00388-20120222-0035.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
Wow it's progressed huh?? I would say nearly there. I'll bet tomorrow it will be a straight positive : )

Forgive me if I've mentioned this subject in this thread already (I follow a few so I can't keep track):
luteal phases...
Does everyone here have an adequate one? Mine was 9 days after my D&C. and I believe it's a side effect of the D&C. But I just hope to God it's lengthened itself. I know we have a great chance at conceiving this time, but that pesky LP is always in the back of my head. I keep thinking that if I could get my progesterone checked during this TWW I could perhaps "save" the egg from being washed out if LP is still short

Carrie I agree i would say tomorrow is gonna be your day: )

Hi Dahlia! How are you?? Yep it definately progressed, yesterday I was in complete panic all day crying to my boyfriend that there was something wrong! and since then they have got darker, til the one I got tonight! Just goes to show how all over the place cycles can be after mc I guess.

My luteal phase last month (first one after mc) was 11 days. I dont know much about all this but I think that is short?? Somebody told me it is common for this to happen after mc and I too am hoping this time it should be a bit longer.

Hi Tabs and Kat :hugs:

Cant believe how excited I've been to see that line slowly appear today!!! I think tomorrow will definately be ovulation day for me, so from tonight onwards gonna bd for next 4 nights or 3 nights at least :thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Glad to see everyone is doing well man ytou ladies have been busy on here lol I had to go back and read what's been going on~

I hope we all get our BFP for March maybe even sooner for some of us!!!
I think this might be it I feel different my boobs hurt and I was a little sick today maybe its in my head I dont' want to get my hopes up!~
Guess we will see How's everyone doing tonight anyone feel prego?

Carrie: Definetly nearly there hun :hugs: I think it will be Positive today! :dust:

Dahlia: I have no idea how long my LP is, sorry I couldn't be much help :doh:

mojo: Fingers crossed this is it for you! :dust: Let's us those BFP's ladies! :happydance:

So I dont know when I ovulated my ticker says it was yesterday but my phone app says not until tomorrow but we have been bd'ing every other day except for the 2 days my son was sick and then continued last night so I can only hope. I do feel really good about last nights It sounds weird but I got a good vibe that it worked. Well i then said my prayers that it worked for all of us ladies and told my uterus it was going to work haha anything helps right lol

Definately agree Tabs, whatever we can do to help our bodies along! Are you using OPKs??

My OPK from 3pm today, was a fainter line than my 10pm test last night, is it possibe that I have already ovulated sometime inbetween the two tests??

Theres been :sex: most days anyway so I'm done with worrying lol (for now!)

Hows everyone xx

Carrie I suppose it the line is getting fainter then you have o'ed. TWW for you too.

My test this morning looked very faint and still waiting on dr office to call with blood results. Decided no more pee tests til after af would have been here which should be Friday.

Carrie, looking back at my calendar notes, it seems that I had an almost + OPK around 2 pm CD 16. Then later that same night around 8pm it went light again. However the following day at 8 pm I got my positive. Gearing up possibly?
No matter when O comes though, I know you have it covered!!! :winkwink:

blood test came back neg. so maybe the spotting is my af....would think it would be heavy though

I believe the spotting began on Sunday so wonder if I call that my cd1...since i need to figure out next cycle already.

Did more internet searching to find out that it takes 3 to 4 days after implantation for even a blood test to show positive so I could still be in....Its the spotting that is throwing me off. I know its not AF. Even after mc there is no way it could be that light. So I guess all I can do is wait through the weekend and see if AF does show her ugly face and if not, take home test next week....suppose to call doctor if no change by next week

Stay hopeful lil, its still early days and there were lines on earlier tests!! Im still keeping my fingers crossed for you xx :thumbup:

Hi Dahlia, I dont know if O has already happened or not, im gonna keep testing just incase but either way I'm not getting worked up about it again!! What will be will be and Im still excited!! How many dpo are you now?? I wont really know how to work mine out thinking about it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->