AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Thanks for all the msgs, you girls are the best!! xx

lil, I will definately be having a talk to my ovaries soon if they dont get a move on!!

Kat, CD18, Im still holding out hope, and getting faint lines on OPK, which led to a positive last month so can only wait!! Hope your 2ww treats you well, i hate the 2ww!! What day do you plan to test hun xx

Thanks for starting this thread!!! My OPKs faded into dark before the positive. I don't think you are out for the month yet. Remember after MC, it is normal for your cycles to change and get longer.

I talked to my body and told it exactly, in detail, what I desired to happen. I believe this works. It certainly doesn't hurt.

Lil, any news? Congrats on the mammogram. Did you buy a sensitve HPT yet?

I plan on waiting as long as I can to test. I told hubby after the MC, that I would not test until the end of March (when I thought it might take me 4-6weeks to O)...That is NOT going to happen. I am going to try and hold out till March 1st. I pray, pray, pray for a sticky bean. DH was crushed, much worse than me, over the MC. He is sooooo excited to be a daddy.

I keep remembering that each pregnancy is different and that is what has changed my mind to be excited about getting a BFP instead of being frightened about it.

I bought a brand new box of frer with 3 fresh learn 6 days early tests in it....I looked really closely at this mornings test and I definately saw the faintest of pink lines so pretty sure I am pg but so nervous about the cramping....

The spotting I am getting is like a real light orange color but only when I wipe...also getting a lot lot lot of ewcm which is way unusual for me at this point in my cycle.

My biggest problem telling difference between normal and not normal since my last successful pregnancy was back nearly 19 years ago. I some times feel like i am completely out of my mind to even try to do this at my age but then remember my mother was just a few years younger than me when she had my little brother.

So gonna watch my shows and get ready for bed...I am exhausted so hope I can sleep tonight.

LIL....I understand what your going through I am going to have the same problem when i conceive again. Those dreadful cramps. I had them with my son's pregnancy and there was never a complication that is why i thought they were normal with my last pregnancy where i miscarried. It is going to drive me nuts to feel them and not know but we are going to have to just try our hardest not to let it drive us crazy :) Think positive and we will all send some baby dust : )

and an update to me is I am pretty sure this cycle is going to be a bust. I am supposed to ovulate yesterday according to my ticker but with a stomach flu ridden two year old mommy and daddy has had a visitor the past 2 nights so we were occupied. We will tonight and had every other day until sunday since i stopped bleeding so i guess there is a small chance it is just gonna be the worst that we didn't get to last night and I will always think that could have been the night lol Well I will keep thinking positive but when those menstral cramps come its going to be mighty depressing

Sending everyone lot's of :dust: Fingers crossed for those BFP's ladies! :happydance:

ok so question to you temp charting ladies i am really new to this but i had normal temps until last week i had three high temps then yesterday went back to normal temp then this morning back up to high what is that does that mean i ovulated already ??? a little confused with this lol

Well this morning's test was a :bfn:
Trying to remind myself that it's technically too early to test anyway and may be different tomorrow. Getting ready to drive out for the blood test and that should seal the deal I suppose because if its 0 then I am out this month. I just wish I knew what this orange blood was.

ok so question to you temp charting ladies i am really new to this but i had normal temps until last week i had three high temps then yesterday went back to normal temp then this morning back up to high what is that does that mean i ovulated already ??? a little confused with this lol

Mine was the same tabs! Well I had two high temps, then it went down for one day, and now today it's started to climb again. But my OPK was still + today (for the 3rd of 4th day in a row!). I just hope my OPK goes negative tonight. I have a feeling I O'd yesterday because of all the pressure and mild cramping I was having (and it got heavier as I was trying to go to bed)

Do you record on fertility friend?
I would think that if our temps go up again tomorrow, that we would have O'd already. You may have O'd the day before your temp spiked.... just wait and see I guess : )

Well this morning's test was a :bfn:
Trying to remind myself that it's technically too early to test anyway and may be different tomorrow. Getting ready to drive out for the blood test and that should seal the deal I suppose because if its 0 then I am out this month. I just wish I knew what this orange blood was.

How was dinner last night?
At least your doc is getting you in there today : ) Fingers crossed for you! You may be our first!

lilblossom: Got everything crossed for you today hun! :hugs:

Hi Girls, I feel so much happier and calmer today, and I hope everyones Happy :flower:

My OPK's are still negative but definately getting darker, I tested at 3pm today and the lines there you can see it, just not dark enough yet to be called a positive.

It leads to my next qu about bd'ing, I now think I will O tomorrow, but if it is today, then me and the boyf wont be able to :sex: until tonight, and there was none last night, but everyday up until then, so now Im thinking will we / have we done enough ??????? :wacko:

@lilblossom, How many dpo are you now?? Maybe its still a bit early to test, but I still think a line is a line and youve already got it! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

@Katm, I am so glad I started this thread too! Everyone is so lovely and I hope we all concieve this month! We deserve it so much in this thread!! GL with your testing on 1st March, Im expecting to O anytime as the line is definately getting darker, so based on that I shouldnt be far behind you with testing!! xx

I am starting to get really excited now everyone!! :hugs: xxx

Carrie: Glad you are feeling calmer and happier today hun :hugs: Yay for your OPK's getting darker! :happydance: Hopefully O is not too far away now then! If you have been BD'ing a lot lately then you will have a good chance as from what I have read, the :spermy: can live inside us for 7 days/ish :flower:

Yay! Hope so hun, gonna try do it tonight as Im hoping I will O tomorrow now!

Do you know if you ovulate after you have a positive result or at the time ??

Yay! Hope so hun, gonna try do it tonight as Im hoping I will O tomorrow now!

Do you know if you ovulate after you have a positive result or at the time ??

Good luck hun and have fun! :sex:

You Ovulate 12 - 36 hours after you get your first Positive hun, or something similar :wacko:

Hi Girls, I feel so much happier and calmer today, and I hope everyones Happy :flower:

My OPK's are still negative but definately getting darker, I tested at 3pm today and the lines there you can see it, just not dark enough yet to be called a positive.

It leads to my next qu about bd'ing, I now think I will O tomorrow, but if it is today, then me and the boyf wont be able to :sex: until tonight, and there was none last night, but everyday up until then, so now Im thinking will we / have we done enough ??????? :wacko:

@lilblossom, How many dpo are you now?? Maybe its still a bit early to test, but I still think a line is a line and youve already got it! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

@Katm, I am so glad I started this thread too! Everyone is so lovely and I hope we all concieve this month! We deserve it so much in this thread!! GL with your testing on 1st March, Im expecting to O anytime as the line is definately getting darker, so based on that I shouldnt be far behind you with testing!! xx

I am starting to get really excited now everyone!! :hugs: xxx

Remember that an egg still can live 12-24hrs, so even if you O today, you might catch it tomorrow. Tonight should be fine. A lot of people say every other day is ideal, though I did NOT follow this. Remember that sperm stay in wait. Sounds like you are all good.

Carrie, so glad your lines are getting darker and I am sure you will be fine with bding tonight...I saw a thing that said you should orgasm after he does to produce extra cm to aid in sperms reaching that egg faster so keep that in mind. That's my sex tip of the day haha.

So I really do believe I have a bonifide poas addiction as i held it in for at least 3 hours after my blood test and retested because i think this mornings wasn't concentrated enough and sure enough bam...darker line than yesterday. DH may even be able to see it...this is a terrible pic and I tried to get better on but those stupid things are hard to photograph. Anyway I am posting my little light positive...:winkwink:

DSCF2688.jpg

Lil, you've got to upload a clearer pic! I need to see it! : )

and when do you get your bloods back?

Bloods are back tomorrow and then likely will be sent for another draw a day or 2 later...Hoping he will see me Thursday.

I did try to take a better pic but cant seem to get one clear enough...have to see what happens in the coming days:)

def need a clearer pic, we all need to see a BFP!!!!!!!!!! can you try it laying on the top of something instead of holding it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->