AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

blood test came back neg. so maybe the spotting is my af....would think it would be heavy though

I believe the spotting began on Sunday so wonder if I call that my cd1...since i need to figure out next cycle already.

Did more internet searching to find out that it takes 3 to 4 days after implantation for even a blood test to show positive so I could still be in....Its the spotting that is throwing me off. I know its not AF. Even after mc there is no way it could be that light. So I guess all I can do is wait through the weekend and see if AF does show her ugly face and if not, take home test next week....suppose to call doctor if no change by next week

I have also read that it can take several days AFTER implantation for a blood test to register HCG. You might be having IB. Good luck!!!

Eww I feel rally unwell tonight :nope: achey and a headache to go with it, nice :wacko:

Carrie: Even if you have O'd already, you had all your bases covered ;) Hope you catch that little eggy! :happydance:

lilblossom: Sorry to hear your blood results came back negative. As others have stated, you are not out yet though...fingers crossed the :witch: stays away! :dust:

Well ladies It is up to chance now for me. See my ticker and everything i found online said that I ovulated already and we did our bd'ing according to that but my phone says i should ovulate tomorrow. Well my amazing toddler decided to share his stomach flu bug with mommy so I'm not up to baby making tonight : ( So now I have to hope what we have done stuck. Hopefully my stomach will agree with one more effort tomorrow lol I am also very gassy like my ticker says i should be but i really just don't know if that could be going along with the stomach flu. ugh of all the luck I still feel optimistic about last night though so we shall see. I realized though that even if it doesn't happen for me this cycle and I was doing this all next month I would still be able to test in time for a March BFP so not all hope is lost for March even if it isn't looking good for you this cycle : ) keep up the babydust ladies!!

the :witch: has entered the building... although I am hugely disappointed I am also looking for my silver lining....this cycle was just a mess for me so maybe this is for the best. And spoke with someone who based on several things there is a chance that it wasn't even a real cycle since it took sooooo long for hcg to drop to nothing...So I need to very observant as I could ovulate earlier than normal. we shall see...

Hope those of you not feeling well feel better soon. Me I might pop open the bottle of wine that I bought way back before i found out I was pregnant before.
Having horrible back cramps with this and need some relief hahah

the :witch: has entered the building... although I am hugely disappointed I am also looking for my silver lining....this cycle was just a mess for me so maybe this is for the best. And spoke with someone who based on several things there is a chance that it wasn't even a real cycle since it took sooooo long for hcg to drop to nothing...So I need to very observant as I could ovulate earlier than normal. we shall see...

Hope those of you not feeling well feel better soon. Me I might pop open the bottle of wine that I bought way back before i found out I was pregnant before.
Having horrible back cramps with this and need some relief hahah

Oh I am really gutted for you hun :hugs: but on the bright side like you said if your cycle has been messed up then maybe it wasnt meant to be for this month but next month instead!! Remember we are suppose to be 'extra fertile' for a few months after mc too xx

Lil Blossom, it really may just be implantation bleeding. It's so easy to get discouraged though, but there is still so much hope : )

Carrie, I have been feeling a little periody today. It comes and goes though. Not sure what to think of it. Headaches are no fun though. Get some rest and it should pass.

Tabs, as long as you have BD'd a few days at least before your suspected ovulation date of tomorrow you still are in. And a BD tomorrow should help too. DH and I both have sore throats today... and I hope it doesn't go any further than that.

I really want us all to get our FEB or MARCH BFPs!!!

oooo Lil, sorry about AF. But your friend was right in that cycles are so wacky to expect the unexpected. Keep an eye out for that O. Was this your first period after MC or second? I forget!

I was thinking this would be my second one but my temps were not right...read on line its normal for first cycle to be goofy with bbt's
Also my hcg was still up there a bit then. think it was in the low 100's when what I thought was my period started...really hadn't had many days with out spotting til after that. So I was very likely wrong and just thinking I may order some opk's and do that this month along with temping....

Oh and i neglected to say that this morning my temp dropped below 97 degrees....first drop that low in weeks.

I do have a question though, my bleeding is very very light and a slightly orangey pink color....barely showing on my pad. I am wondering if because i had spotted sooooo much with the miscarriage if maybe that really isn't that much in there for my body to release this month...which adds to my thoughts that this cycle may not have been good just in that respect. Was everyone's first Af heavy?

I was thinking this would be my second one but my temps were not right...read on line its normal for first cycle to be goofy with bbt's
Also my hcg was still up there a bit then. think it was in the low 100's when what I thought was my period started...really hadn't had many days with out spotting til after that. So I was very likely wrong and just thinking I may order some opk's and do that this month along with temping....

Oh and i neglected to say that this morning my temp dropped below 97 degrees....first drop that low in weeks.

You were getting negative HPTs right? or no? If your hcg was still up there, then I don't know you could have called you first bleeding a period. It may have been residuals form the MC?

Temping and OPKs have given me some help, but I still am confused by them, but at least I have something to look at as opposed to nothing. I would be lost without them though
It's good that your temp dropped, I'd say that's a good sign to getting your body back on track, especially if it hasn't been that low in a long time (and you're having a period along with it)

I do have a question though, my bleeding is very very light and a slightly orangey pink color....barely showing on my pad. I am wondering if because i had spotted sooooo much with the miscarriage if maybe that really isn't that much in there for my body to release this month...which adds to my thoughts that this cycle may not have been good just in that respect. Was everyone's first Af heavy?

Are you taking any vitamins that might make the blood that color? That's my only thought on the color. My first period lasted 5 days first day was light, then had two heavier days (not used to that at all!), then regular flow day, then a light day to end it. You period may get heavier, which I would think would signify that everything's alright. And even if it's on the lighter side, it's still a period and that's what might get you that BFP this next time!
I'm still rooting for you!

Was everyone's first Af heavy?

My first period after my mc started really strange. I was getting stringy brown cm for 2/3 days, which I have never had before, I was beginning to wonder whether it was AF or not! But then when it started properly it was just a 'normal' period for me, not heavy and lasted only 4 days. I didnt know what to expect for the first one but it was surprisingly ok! xx

I am taking prenatals and folic acid...that's it but prenatals have extra iron so don't know it that is contributing. Also trying to figure out if I should go by the first day I started spotting...cause that was like Sunday I believe. Today is the heaviest so far and the most painful.

I did purchase my opk's which are coming with 22 pregnancy test strips too so should be set for this cycle...gonna start testing as soon as they come if not before monday.

Lil, since my luteal phase had been messed up, I was doing a lot of reading on spotting etc. before periods. They said not to count the spotting, but count the first day of a regular flow.

I've heard and read that too, count first day with full red flow as day 1. Thats what I did, didnt include the spotting in this cycle...

Because I figure it can't hurt I think I may add b6, mucinex and baby aspirin to my daily regimen. Reading alot of great stuff about it. Only one i am not sure about it the aspirin

Are any of you doing or have done this?

tabs: Really hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

lilblossom: Sorry to hear the :witch: got you :( Hopefully now, your cycles will become normal again. Fingers crossed :dust: My first AF after MC was heavy with little clots (sorry TMI) :wacko:

Dahlia: I'll second that, I want everyone to get their Feb/March BFP aswell! :dust:

Temp back up to 97.45....not the highest it's been (97.75) but really? why is all I am saying. lol.

Well enough about me, how are you girls in the tww feeling?

I must say it is depressing having all these pregnant like symptoms because of a stomach flu and not because im pregnant but we shall see who knows maybe what we did up to now worked somehow ..fingers crossed

Lil, if you're doing B6 to lengthen luteal phase, make sure you get a B-COMPLEX that has B-6 and B-12 in it. And get at least 50 mg of each in the values. The reason being that B-6 alone will not soak into your body like it should, unless the B-12 accompanies it. I would talk to your doctor though about all the stuff you'd like to do. And don't forget that the first 2-3 months after D&C your system should be wacky, so maybe you'd want to wait it out? But easier said than done, I know : )

Tabs, If you are 3 dpo today, I think you still have a good chance at catching the egg. I know a lot of us worry about "That one last chance we SHOULD have BD'd" because that's the one that'll catch our egg, right? lol.

Whatever DPO I am (either 3 or 6. Chart says 6), I have been getting achy-periody the last few days, especially in the evening. But it's really too early to think anything, because implantation hasn't occured yet. Trying to be logical here lol. But it's hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->