AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

lilblossom: The 2WW is torture! Lol. Just want to know wether we are going to get Pregnant this month or not! :haha: I'm not stressing over it though as that just makes things worse, I guess it will all be worth it in the end..all this waiting! :D

lilblossom: The 2WW is torture! Lol. Just want to know wether we are going to get Pregnant this month or not! :haha: I'm not stressing over it though as that just makes things worse, I guess it will all be worth it in the end..all this waiting! :D

I feel the same way!!!

I feel the same way!!!

It's horrible isn't it? :( I have been absolutely shattered for the past 2 days, it's 6:30pm now and I could just go to bed and sleep for a week! :haha:

I feel the same way!!!

It's horrible isn't it? :( I have been absolutely shattered for the past 2 days, it's 6:30pm now and I could just go to bed and sleep for a week! :haha:

Thats a good sign! :haha:

I feel the same way!!!

Thats a good sign! :haha:

Let's hope so huh? Fingers crossed! :D

So I am having pressure like someone is stepping on my uterus and slight cramps every now and then but not full menstral like cramps yet so i guess that is a good sign. It is really the only sign I can look at as hopeful instead of connected to this stomach bug. It is probably oddly a good thing that I have the flu because the entire 2ww won't be spend trying to wish symptoms to happen because i can't trust any symptoms I do have because they are more likely the flu.

Lil - I was on a B complex and it gave me a weird color discharge when I was about to start and It would make my urine like a neon green so that may be it if you are on a certain vitamin.

Speaking from tww experience the mind plays terrible tricks on you...I am still having some of those unexplainable symptoms but and in full flow af today...I am actually relieved its gotten heavier so that I feel more comfortable getting prepared for next cycle.

Think the next cycle I may come up with time consuming project to help take my mind off the wait...at least make an attempt.

lilblossom: It's awful when the body plays tricks on you, especially if it leads to disappointment! Glad you feel better about getting prepared for next cycle. Lot's of baby :dust:

If you ladies think of anything to help take our minds off this wait, please share!!!

We are all in the same boat. Lil, you are on the first part of a 2WW. Ex, let's hope this is our last 2WW until our next LO.

Is it to late to join? I'm finding that my usual threads just aren't meeting the needs I have these days when it comes to ttc so looking for some people who've been through something similar.

Dh and I lost our baby girl at 18 weeks Jan 13, 2012. The witch showed exactly 5 weeks later, I did ovulate but my lp was only 3 days. SO this cycle should be better I hope. I've taken clomid to help out cause we also have male factor infertility.

Hi

Is it to late to join? I'm finding that my usual threads just aren't meeting the needs I have these days when it comes to ttc so looking for some people who've been through something similar.

Dh and I lost our baby girl at 18 weeks Jan 13, 2012. The witch showed exactly 5 weeks later, I did ovulate but my lp was only 3 days. SO this cycle should be better I hope. I've taken clomid to help out cause we also have male factor infertility.

Hi

Hello Kelly,
I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: We've all been through losses at different stages, so we are here for you. This is a great thread!

My cycle has been irregular following my loss, and so have a lot of other ladies here. I hope your rainbow baby will come real soon!
Where are you in your cycle now? I'm in my TWW either at CD 3 or CD 6.

KatM: I hope this is our last 2WW! :dust:

Kelly: Welcome to the thread :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs: All the ladies here are lovely and if you ever need to get things off your chest or need advice etc, we are all here to talk to one another and help each other etc :hugs:

Hi

Hi Kelly,
So sorry for your loss:cry:
Welcome!!!

Ex,
I have already bust into tears over the 2WW today and almost did yesterday. Luckily DH is so sweet and understanding. It's so challenging to want something so badly and then have very limited control over it. It's a lesson in letting go and trusting for me.

Hi

Hi hun :flower: So sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome to the thread and good luck on your ttc journey. xx

Hi girls, can I just ask your opinions again please!

I have still been using OPK's, but since the one which I posted a picture of the other night, they started getting lighter and now all OPK's are negative. I am sure the one from the other night was my positive, it was the darkest result I have had. Just wondering would you also take that as your positive??

According to fertility friend, this would make yesterday my ovulation day.

I am not overly bothered as we have bd'd most nights so we are covered there, but I am still questioning myself, did i ovulate :shrug:

The pic wasn't very clear, but it didn't look like it was the same color as the control line. How often per day were you taking the OPKs Carrie? Do you have a link to your chart?

Tabs : I feel the sameway the wait drives me nuts just can't wait to find out if we got that egg what day do you plan to test?

Kat : I try to think of things to keep me busy too . I have been real busy at work so that helps and busy working on ttc so that has kept me busy to I just can't wait to see if it all worked..

Kelly:
Welcome just want to give you a :hugs:. I find all the ladies here are a big help and give lots of support!!! :flower:

Wishing everyone
:bfp::dust::hug:

I will probably test next weekend so its right before i am supposed to see af. Welcome new members sorry for your loss this is the best place to be for joys lows and just every part of ttc. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow so i can continue temping. It helps the 2ww alot just to be able to get on here to see we are not the only ones going through it: )

Tabs I was thinking about when I want to test I think I'm going to try and wait until March 8 since my last AF came on Feb 8th. Kills me waiting but my boobs still hurt and I'm not feeling that great so these are good signs!! It does help with everyone on here we are a working on the samething and suffered loss so its really makes me appreciate everything! :kiss:
Keep us all posted when you test!!! :)

Hi Dahlia, I have been testing twice a day once about 4pm and once about 10pm, havent got a link to my chart, I can get one but havent been temping. All OPK''s areound the time of that one had faint lines but were negative, it is just that one was the darkest and Im unsure of it. Its the only time this cycle I've had response from OPKS. So confused.

Shall I link my ff chart here??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->