AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

tabs: It really does sound promising for you with those symptoms. That's what I'm like, I just feel pregnant :wacko: I have been really exhausted, pains in my lower abdomen, I have had white discharge whereas yours was clear. If you are really unsure then I would say test to put your mind at ease. I have been testing everyday since 1DPO so I don't get myself worked up too much, yeah it's sad seeing those BFN's but at least my mind is at ease and I'm not worrying/stressing over anything :hugs:

Carrie: That's exactly what I thought! I was sure it dried up once O had been and gone? :wacko:

:flower::happydance:
ya its www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I get my vitamins from there too they are half of what they are at gnc for the same brand vitamin. How is everyone's optimism going? I am slightly optimistic but not expecting a bfp. Hoping but not expecting lightens the pressure a bit I think.

Yeah I thought it was that website :) I take Pregnacare, was quite expensive but get 3 months worth so it doesn't work out too bad all in all. I am feeling very Optimistic, I have a really good feeling about this month :happydance: I hope you do get a BFP :dust:

Ex thanks I used this site and just ordered my test!!!

If it doesn't happen this month, I'm ordering some of those 10 miu!

Here is a chart for you ladies to ponder on...
hCG levels

so from looking at that chart it seems to be best to test at 13 DPO if you have a standard 25 mIU HPT. But obviously it's still possible to pick up the hCG sooner, because some women will have higher amounts earlier in the game.

Don't want to burst any bubbles but those of you who have the white cm, I had that about 6 days before my period started. I read cm dries out right after af then starts again shortly before o

I am so relieved that I have gotten AF and didn't get pregnant before because with the stuff coming out of me it is likely I would have mc'ed again. (sorry tmi)

Also got home from some shopping with dh and my box was on the porch with my opk's and hpt's...yay!!!!

I am so relieved that I have gotten AF and didn't get pregnant before because with the stuff coming out of me it is likely I would have mc'ed again. (sorry tmi)

Also got home from some shopping with dh and my box was on the porch with my opk's and hpt's...yay!!!!

Woohoo for your box! And I'm also glad you are okay with your body. Maybe it is best that you get your BFP next time and it'll be a great sticky bean.

Woohoo for your box! And I'm also glad you are okay with your body. Maybe it is best that you get your BFP next time and it'll be a great sticky bean.

Thanks Dalhia Yeah, really think there would have been no bean sticking this time...I believe I still had left overs. Have never had an af that has looked like this one before.

All the early pregnancy symptom signs I have read on sites say increased cervical fluid is normal as a early pregnancy sign. I had it with my son before I found out I was pregnant, its why I thought I would be starting my period instead. My body is all over the place right now I am just trying to put it out of my head and wait until the tests get here then its on...lol : )

Tabs:
I have symptoms but, I try and put it all out of my head as I dont want to set myself up. I ordered my test today and now its a waiting game!

Most people get patches of white and or EWCM throughout the tww so even though it can be a pregnancy symptom it is also a bodily function.

I order my opks and hpts off ebay from a company called fertility plan, they're UK based and supply doctors offices and such with the same pg tests, I got 50 pg tests and 50 opks for 30 bucks canadian. What I like about them is that you can order say 100 like i did but then you can ask for any amount of opks/hpts up to that amount. Normally I get 70 opks and 30 hpts but I already had some left over opks and decided it would be fun to poas everyday when I get my bfp :)

So I went to the Saturday clinic at my gyno's hospital I was starting to have itching and it felt like a yeast infection with the cm and all. The only other time in my life I have had a yeast infection was shortly after I found out I was pregnant with my son. I do have a yeast infection and the doctor said to not get discouraged that it is often a sign of early pregnancy in many women but to not get my hopes up either because there are many factors that can cause a yeast infection, and they ruled out that it was caused by the miscarriage because my hormones went back to normal too fast to apparently affect my body to have a yeast infection which confuses me, but I can only hope that the second time getting this is not a coincidence. Anyone ever had yeast infection early in a previous pregnancy?? But at least I know what the cm was and can get that cleared up. This doc was not my usual doc so I am going to call her Monday but does anyone find this weird??

I have never had a yeast infection during TWW or pregnancy or anything. If I were you though, I don't think I could help but be a bit excited though. hehe

The whole CM can mean pregnancy, or it could just be your body being normal. But let's hope it means something for you ladies!

Ya the doc said as one of the reasons for me to not get discouraged was that he has some patients that know they are pregnant before he tests them because they got a yeast infection after ovulation but he said sometimes it can be alot of different factors but I have every reason to be optimistic because I have no history of yeast infections besides the one accompanied by pregnancy lol I dont know I am still not going to really get my hopes up. He said alot of times women will get them after a miscarriage but with mine being so early and clearing up so fast that does not seem to be the case. I still have my fingers crossed but I am still just going to wait it out now I think this all just drove me nuts today because my car is in the shop so I have been stuck in the house with my son with my husband at work so I am getting cabin fever we usually are running around doing all kinds of stuff during the weekends which would have been useful to keep my mind off 2ww but with cartoons being on the tv all day all i have to do is think lol

It sounds like most of us are in the 2WW. Baby dust to all.

I have heard of women getting yeast infections when pregnant. I, myself, have been slightly itchy down there this week. I keep thinking it is a yeast infection, and then it doesn't develop. I heard this is also sometimes a prepreggars sign.

Lily, it shows the body knows.

Ex, I am having a challenging time holding out on testing. I know you are doing it daily. I just want to delay as long as I can.

Carrie, I know what you mean. That is why "they" say patience is a virtue.

Got a question for you all, and Carrie I am hoping you can help me since you had your loss further along as well... I am still having blood tinged cm and am wondering if this is normal or if any of you had it continuing after your first period came and went? My period has been gone for days now and I'm nearly cd9 so I find it odd that my cm is still tinged.

I think I just got my BFP on 6DPO with a 10mIU HPT. What do you guys think? :o

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120226_110011.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative.jpg

photo.JPG

Ex, looks like you might be there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back