AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Well an update for me I had a BFN this morning but we did do the deed last night since i saw that positive opk so one can only hope we caught the egg. I now don't know if our efforts were enough because I don't know if I ovulated really long or twice or had a messed up test last time. The doctor said it is most likely the vitamins that I am on they can cause you to ovulate longer. I wasn't expecting the first month to work but it would have been nice I guess I will wait and see if AF pays me a visit now and then back to work lol I wonder if all those super symptoms I have been having was from my body ovulating so long..hhmm Now the wait is going to be horrible not knowing whether our efforts were even in the right time. We shall see : )

Sorry about that confusion tabs. Well you put forth your best effort for what info you had. Only the days to come will tell. Wishing you lots of luck for a rainbow baby.

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

Welcome to our group...you have picked a great group of women to join as we are all so very supportive. I am sorry to hear you have suffered so much and wish you lots of baby dust.:dust:

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could join this group too because i am hoping for a BFP in march too!!! i would be so over the moon!! we decided to wait 10/12 weeks, 3 cycles before we started ttc..i had a missed miscarriage and delivered baby on 22 dec and then infectiona nd d&c 29th lost lots of blood and blood transfusion so...lots for my body to go through and have been having coun selling as well so everything was just too much!!.so i am happy to say that i am ovulating this week and who knows what the next couple of weeks will bring!! hope hope hope...all we can have really and faith!! lol..
i am so excited..

Hey there, where about are you in your cycle?... on page 1 of this thread, 3rd entry down, I have a list going of everyone's expectant O date and testing date. I'd love to add yours

Jenny, I wasn't taking offence.... I should have thrown a smiley into my response! I was just telling you how I thought about it all. Please don't leave these forums really are great. And it is easy to misunderstand the tone of typing we've all done it.

Now forgot everything else...

carrie, mine aren't as sensitive anymore, only around ovulation do I notice them and my veins have calmed down and are less easy to see now though it took a while.

Lil: We very well could O together... though my body is being annoying, my temp this morning was 36.76!!!!!! I never get one that high, I just don't know whats going on with my temps, I get a few pre ov low temps then I have a bunch of high post ov ones then back down to low, it's very erratic and this has never happened to me before. Clomid does increase your bbt but only during the days you take it and maybe for a day after, I haven't taken it for 5 days now, so I guess I'll be mostly relying on opks this cycle, I'll still temp though.

Here is my chart for those interested or who can understand it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2

Jenny, I wasn't taking offence.... I should have thrown a smiley into my response! I was just telling you how I thought about it all. Please don't leave these forums really are great. And it is easy to misunderstand the tone of typing we've all done it.

Now forgot everything else...

carrie, mine aren't as sensitive anymore, only around ovulation do I notice them and my veins have calmed down and are less easy to see now though it took a while.

Lil: We very well could O together... though my body is being annoying, my temp this morning was 36.76!!!!!! I never get one that high, I just don't know whats going on with my temps, I get a few pre ov low temps then I have a bunch of high post ov ones then back down to low, it's very erratic and this has never happened to me before. Clomid does increase your bbt but only during the days you take it and maybe for a day after, I haven't taken it for 5 days now, so I guess I'll be mostly relying on opks this cycle, I'll still temp though.

My temps were all over the place last cycle too... I couldn't make any sense out of them at all so even though I kept taking them I disregarded them until the drop right as I started AF...now they are looking much more normal. You may have to suffer through a screwed up cycle like I did. Hopefully you will ovulate. I don't think i did. And like I said in an earlier post, I am relieved that I didn't catch the egg because don't think it would have stuck well as this af was terrible. Fortunately it looks to be just about finished and I am more than ready to see it go.

Well hopefully I'll ovulate, I did last cycle. It's just really weird, did you get temps as high as mine? Like above your normal post ovulation temps? 36.76 is high for me even after ovulation.

Well hopefully I'll ovulate, I did last cycle. It's just really weird, did you get temps as high as mine? Like above your normal post ovulation temps? 36.76 is high for me even after ovulation.

My highest temp was still under 98 f...so no, I never got as high as that. But I was only at 9 weeks when I found out I was miscarrying...my pregnancy actually stopped growing at 6 weeks based on the sonogram so there may be a difference there?

KatM: Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog :hugs: Such a shame!

My AF is not late yet so I don't think the Dr would make me an appointment. Will just have to see how things go. I have mild cramping today in my lower abdomen and serious backache! Hoping it's a sign!!!! My HPT this morning was a BFN, wasn't sure if I could see a faint second line on the tweaked picture but there was nothing on the test itself :wacko:

Thank Ex for the condolences. Those were the exact symptoms I had during implantation on Day 7. Mild cramp and bad backache!!! Signs are looking good girl!

Dahlia, you are so sweet. I can tell from your responses to everyone that you have a very big heart! That's not saying the rest of you aren't sweet too, lol.

PCBS777, welcome!!!

Tabs, that sucks about the confusion. I never knew vitamins could do that. Catch that egg!!!

Dahlia: I suppose if we have both had lower backache, that could be a good sign! Fingers crossed! My cramping has gone now :wacko: Yeah we still have a few days left to hope and pray! I'm keeping everything crossed for us both that AF doesn't show up :hugs:

tabs: Sorry to hear about this confusing time for you. Finger crossed you caught that little eggy! :dust:

KatM: You're very welcome hun :hugs: Really? I hope I'm getting these symptoms for a good reason then! :haha: My breasts have been quite tender for the past few days aswell, I checked them this morning and noticed quite obvious blue veins. Is that also a sign? :o

Kelly about those temps, I can only just say that theyve not regulated yet.

And thanks Kat!

Ok so opk yesterday about noon was dark positive, last night a tad bit lighter but still according to directions positive, this morning it is still two lines but light enough to be a negative, at noon today again light enough to be negative. We did the deed last night should we again tonight ive never used opk before just did it once last week to know i ovulated???

Ok so opk yesterday about noon was dark positive, last night a tad bit lighter but still according to directions positive, this morning it is still two lines but light enough to be a negative, at noon today again light enough to be negative. We did the deed last night should we again tonight ive never used opk before just did it once last week to know i ovulated???

I would, just to be sure you have covered all bases. Good luck :hugs:

Dahlia: I suppose if we have both had lower backache, that could be a good sign! Fingers crossed! My cramping has gone now :wacko: Yeah we still have a few days left to hope and pray! I'm keeping everything crossed for us both that AF doesn't show up :hugs:

tabs: Sorry to hear about this confusing time for you. Finger crossed you caught that little eggy! :dust:

KatM: You're very welcome hun :hugs: Really? I hope I'm getting these symptoms for a good reason then! :haha: My breasts have been quite tender for the past few days aswell, I checked them this morning and noticed quite obvious blue veins. Is that also a sign? :o

Hi hun, Blue veins is a DEFINATE sign! If you read back on some of the posts I mentioned that was the main reason I tested before. Had no symptoms then when period was a couple of days late, I noticed veins on my bb's in the bath and when I googled it, first thing that came up was pregnancy!! BFP next day xx

Hope your all doing good, 6dpo for me today I think. Keep getting like rushes of blood or whatever to my head when I move and a head ache. Sore bb's, but Im finally back in my underwired bras :happydance: so that may be why, havent worn them for over 6 months!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for us all xx

Hi hun, Blue veins is a DEFINATE sign! If you read back on some of the posts I mentioned that was the main reason I tested before. Had no symptoms then when period was a couple of days late, I noticed veins on my bb's in the bath and when I googled it, first thing that came up was pregnancy!! BFP next day xx

Hiya hun :hugs: I noticed them this morning, fingers crossed that it's a sign for me aswell! :happydance: I don't think these 10mIU hpt's that I'm using are much use, I thought they would have picked something up by now if I were indeed pregnant? Apart from the day I got 2 lines :nope: :wacko: Really can't wait for my Frer's to arrive! Getting impatient now :haha: xxx

I know what you mean. I bought a load of the cheapie OPK's and they had like a few pg tests with them. I havent used the pg ones yet but I dont find the OPKs very good. Im hoping I wont need them next month, but if I do i'll be using up what I got and Im gonna go over to the cb digital ones.

I cant call my blue veins a symptom this time as they have never gone from my last pregnancy!!

I know what you mean. I bought a load of the cheapie OPK's and they had like a few pg tests with them. I havent used the pg ones yet but I dont find the OPKs very good. Im hoping I wont need them next month, but if I do i'll be using up what I got and Im gonna go over to the cb digital ones.

I cant call my blue veins a symptom this time as they have never gone from my last pregnancy!!

I know for a fact I won't be buying cheapie tests from Ebay again :wacko: I was the same as you, the OPK's were useless! It was showing two lines but never got anywhere near a positive! Luckily I had my Clear Blue Digital otherwise would have missed the surge!! Luckily we BD'd enough anyway so should have caught it, I'm going to order more refills online for my Digital OPK this time I think (If there is a next time ;))

I wonder why your blue veins haven't left since your last pregnancy? :wacko:

Hi gals,

Excalibur... those blue veins must be lucky! All signs are pointing to +, except for that pesky 10 mIU lol.

Carrie- I thin it takes a few month before some of our old pregnancy symptoms go away. I had some upper back acne that came about when I was pregnant. It only went away for me about 2 weeks ago. I'm guessing some symptoms just take longer than others.

I do like my IC OPKs and HPTs. I think it's because I actually got a result with them, but yeah if you're not getting a clear result, I would go for the clear blue if there is a next time. But hopefully there will be NO next time! : ) : )

I'm really wanting to test today, but there would be no point as I've been drinking a lot of water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->