AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Dahlia: Hiya hun :)

I hope you are right hun. I'm still confused about that 10mIU test :wacko: I have decided, when my Frer's arrive, if they are negative, I will expect AF to arrive on or around Monday as they should show positive up to 6 days before a missed period? If AF does not arrive, I'll be going to the doctors as that test going from positive to negative was really strange! Never had that happen before! Apart from the obvious reason of course. :(

If you are desperate to test, pee in a cup and see if it looks strong or weak, if it's strong then you might be ok :)

I am holding off to let my hcg (that I hope is developing) :haha: rise.... FX

Just checked my boobs:haha:
I do see some veins, but I don't know if they were like that originally, so it doesn't get me anywhere. They're not bulging or super dark either. Just visible

I have got my fingers crossed for you hun! Looking forward to seeing a nice BFP in the morning! ;) Keep your eye on the veins on your boobs, they may change and get more of them :haha:

Dahlia, I didnt notice the veins in mine until after my missed period, but then I wasnt looking for symptoms. However I never noticed them before so I think they are definately a sign of pregnancy so I hope they get darker for you!

I dont know why they havent gone yet, so Im just looking for new ones lol

I have got the worst headache, hurts evenmore if I cough, and when I move I get a rush to the head. Anybody think this means anything ???? and I promised not to ss!

Carrie: It's hard not to Symptom spot..I have been doing it for days now!! :haha: Headache is also a sign of Pregnancy! Fingers crossed! There are a lot of Pregnancy Symptoms flowing around our threads at the moment. Hopefully they all lead to our :bfp:'s :yipee:

Just in my own experience I've not gotten headaches as symptoms, but I'd imagine that it may be due to fluctuations of hormones.

I don't mind spotting a few symptoms here and there, but I still believe that anything can happen in regards to them. But I'm too am also glad to see the symptoms flying around here.

I love the threads I am following with you girls! So thanks for making this TWW more bearable.

Dahlia: Thank you to you too for making the 2WW more enjoyable :hugs:

So i read that its alot harder to get pregnant if you ovulate so close to your af. I am supposed to start on the 8th or 9th and I ovulated I guess yesterday. We did the deed last night and we will again tonight. I don't know now I either ovulated twice or did for 6 days. Now I dont know what to expect. I think I will just wait until the 8th to either get Af or test. I almost want my af to come so i can have a clean slate of planning with opk's this time so I know what is going on.

All you ladies sound like you have some mighty good symptoms. Im thinking my nausea which was almost non existent today was from ovulating. I want to see some BFP's help the baby dust spread : )

Tabs,
so is your ticker wrong? If you've gotten some every other day BDing or every 3rd day in, you still have a chance in my opinion. I'm sorry everything is confusing and driving your crazy I suppose : (

I also have read about the short luteal issues. I pray that all our cycles can return to normal if this isn't our month

Have caught up on the thread and seems like there are a LOT of hopeful symptoms across the board... sore BBS and blue veins the main ones. Much babydust to all!!! I want some bump buddies and feel that I am about to get some=) very shortly.

Still waiting to test. I am waiting for my test to come by mail after they come I think I am going to test right away. i can't wait no more lol. I feel like I am preggers lol but, I just need to see the BFP to be sure! My last AF came the 5th of the month so I wanted to try and wait until after March 5th but, my signs and body say baby on the way but my heart says just wait and dont get your hopes up...

Me too Jozie,
well my heart says to wait and don't be surprised if it's a negative. And my body only says "maybe baby"

FML my period showed up after a 10 day cycle, start to finish. I eff'ing hate my body.

aw, Kelly :hugs: I know no words could possibly make you feel better after that. I think it may just be a game of time with your cycle... I truly hope your cycle lengthens by next month. It is still normal for you body to be irregular, but I know you want it to be fixed RIGHT NOW. I would maybe look up some natural things you could do to help regulate. Maybe some other members have suggestions. Or maybe it's best to wait it out. That's the thing with MC's, it's not like your body will be messed up forever, so that's why I get leery trying solutions that are for people who actually have some sort of diagnosis (such as using b-complex to lengthen luteal phase, or progesterone to lengthen cycle). We want a fix now, but maybe it's best to let it fix naturally. But use your best judgment when it comes to that, do what you want, or what your doctor may tell you.

Kelly, my ob recommended this to get my cycles back to normal https://www.fertilityblend.com/ I just started using it a couple weeks ago it definitely helped my body heal after the m/c but i don't quite know yet how well it will work for the actually conceiving part but the reviews i have researched on it are amazing. Hope this helps you could ask your doc about it.

As for me ladies I don't know how well this cycle went but I think I will be prepared for the next one. I got a positive opk on about the 20th and then got a positive opk at lunchtime yesterday it got lighter the more I tested and today it is barely even a second line that you can notice.

we did the deed on feb. 11,13,16,18,21,23,27 do you think we covered it? lol

I'll start my vitex again, it's similar to the fertile blend.

Dhalia ( I don't mean this in a bad way so I hope I don't offend you nor am I offended) but what I had was a stillbirth not a miscarriage, I birthed my daughter, I held her for hours then I received her ashes after cremation. I am mentioning the above because technically I had a "normal" (except delivering so early) birth so hormonally my body should have reacted like it would have after a full term delivery, I would think? Now that being said I did bf exclusively after my son so maybe my cycles after him would have been this messed up if I hadn't of bf'ed? There are to many factors but I wasn't expecting my cycles to be crazy cause once I got them back after having my son they weren't. I'm still very sad and grieving very hard for my daughter and I just so wanted something to go right for me, cause nothing has since we got her diagnosis then went on to loose her. I just want life to cut me some slack cause I'm trying so hard to deal with everything and starting a new job and I just feel like if nothing goes right soon I'll loose my mind :cry: I'm seriously surprised that I don't have postpartum depression.

Anyone know how much vitex to take? I forget?

So I must say my bb's hurt so bad they ache .
..i dont know what it is but it's something ; ) lol
At this point I will take it ovulation symptom prego symptom its a symptom and after the roller coaster this cycle has been i am just thankful lol omg i am happy about my bb's hurting hope to see more bfp's in the coming days ladies baby dust to all

The last 2 days have felt so emotional.:cry:

Kelly, sorry to hear about your misfortune this month.:cry: I hope your body returns to normal soon. :hugs:

I'm looking out for those :bfp: posts....expecting some any day now.

I'm still waiting to test...can't believe I'm holding out this long!

9DPO...Today symptoms were not nearly what they have been in the past few days...but then again, I guess they can fluctuate, so I am not giving up hope. At this stage, I kinda just want to stick to the plan of testing on Friday so I don't disappoint myself with a :bfn: by testing too soon.

Had an eensy weensy bit of heartburn/burping and some mild cramping and that's it. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

A fast forward button would be GREAT right now. Ready for a yes/no answer....just to have closure on this month. Dahlia, I'm with you. I try not to get my hopes up too high...so won't be shocked with a :bfn:...but really hoping for the :bfp: and that my symptoms are preggo related.

Hang in there everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->