AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

The ob said that because i only used one test strip with the positive earlier in my cycle that it could have been the test there is no way of knowing because i didn't do anymore than that. I will test around the 8th if i havent recieved my af yet. I should get my af around then if i am not. I am still hopeful though so we shall see what happens : ) there is always next month too i will be better prepared with those strips lol

Dahlia: Thank you for all the advice and reassurance hun. I'm thinking maybe the cramps I have had for the past couple of days could possibly have been Implantation Cramps? They don't seem as bad today, they are still there but not as often and a bit milder? :shrug: I keep poking what I think is a "lump" in my tummy lol and I get OH to feel it too and we have agreed it seems to be getting bigger! :wacko: I don't know wether it's just gristle in the stomach or not though. I have come to the conclusion, I'm not out until AF shows..which I hope she doesn't! Also...I see two lines on your test!! :yipee: Fingers crossed they get darker and darker and have a nice sticky bean! :dust:

tabs: I'm not giving up :D I'm staying positive until a BFP or AF shows up :)

You can have multiple positive opks in a cycle. Some people's bodies gear up to ovulate which causes the surge and a positive opk but then fails to ovulate at that time so they'll get another positive opk when their body tried to ovulate later.

I'm getting positive opks while bleeding and my temps are still post ovulation high. I have no idea what's going on.

:happydance: Dahlia, congrats on your wonderful display of 2 lines! :happydance: In a couple days, those lines should be nice & vivid. Hoping your bean sticks & sprouts successfully!! :thumbup:

As for me...I am at 11DPO now and tested with FMU using FRER just to get a :bfn:...So we'll see in a couple days if AF arrives. Not sure if it's still too early...Last time I didn't get a BFP until 12-13DPO and it was very faint. Not counting myself out just yet. I usually get no PMS symptoms except for maybe a headache during AF...so if it's really a :bfn: my body sure is deciding to be crazy this month...

Ex, at 10DPO it's not unusual to get a :bfn: so hang on tight! :hugs:

Tabs, sorry you've had such a whacky time with your OPKs! Hopefully you & DH hit the right day! Hang in there! :hugs:

Kelly, what a saga you're going through! :hugs: Wish there was some way to tell what on earth is going on! Any way you can ask your OB just so you can have some peace of mind?

Kat, looks like you're getting your :bfp: buddy! :flower:

Lil Blossom, I don't think a longer AF should lengthen your cycle, but maybe will postpone OV.... :shrug: That's my best guess! :winkwink: You could try DTD around your normal O time and then extend your trying time for a while to catch a later O date.

sorry Jenny, but just to let you know I tested at 11 dpo my last pregnancy and I got BFN, but then tested at 14 dpo and got my BFP

Kelly, I too feel badly that you're body is being so unpredictable. Your body is probably trying to get back on track, so this is just something you'll' have to endure in order to get there :hugs:

Dahlia!!!!
Looks like I will have a bump buddy confirmed as early as tomorrow:happydance:
Might want to pull out a FRER with your FMU to get a clearer read tomorrow.

Ex,
Hon you are only 10DPO and may very well be having IC. It might still be too early. Remember only like 65% of pregnant women test positive 5 days before AF is due, according to my pregnancy test. I think it bumps to about 80% after that on an early response test. Even 1 day prior to AF (DPO13), mine is only accurate to 90%. The false negative is why I really tried not to POS until 14DPO, though I did not make it to that point.

Jenny,
Still early.

I made an apt tonight at docs to get some blood work done and check my hormone levels so I can find out exactly where I am in my cycle or whether I did in fact ovulate.

Hello Girlies, Sorry for my absence LOL but I am back!! 4 days left til testing and still havent POS :happydance:

Im just gonna do some catching up on our thread :hugs:

Jenny: Thank you hun :hugs: I'll keep testing until AF shows and think positive :dust:

KatM: AF is due on Monday which will be 14DPO. I'm going to just use IC's to test with up until Sunday/Monday then use a FRER. If AF doesn't come on Monday then I will probably test with another FRER on Wednesday/Thursday :)

Kelly: Good luck with your Blood work hun.

Carrie: Welcome back hun :D Hope you are well.

Hello Girlies, Sorry for my absence LOL but I am back!! 4 days left til testing and still havent POS :happydance:

Im just gonna do some catching up on our thread :hugs:

Good job on keeping that will power going! You've got me beat!:haha:
Hope when you test it's a :bfp:!!

I made an apt tonight at docs to get some blood work done and check my hormone levels so I can find out exactly where I am in my cycle or whether I did in fact ovulate.

Glad you're getting checked out. Now maybe you can :sleep: at night knowing better what's going on! :hugs:

I am really hoping to get through the weekend without poas i know can do it i know i can do it lol

af is due on march 8th so if i can at least make it closer to there cause i figure with the late ovulation it will take every bit of my time until af to be able to get a bfp

babydust to everyone : )

Kelly: glad you are gonna get in to see your doctor and get blood work, hope it answers some of your questions.

Carrie: happy to see you back, how are you doing?

Ex, Tabs and Jenny: Hopeful for your bfp's in the coming days.

As for me; I think my spotting is going away...worked this morning and usually would make bleeding increase but its looking good and don't feel cramping...just the occasional twinge in my ovary area. Maybe I am gearing up. Gonna do my opk in a bit and see what it says.

I am really hoping to get through the weekend without poas i know can do it i know i can do it lol

af is due on march 8th so if i can at least make it closer to there cause i figure with the late ovulation it will take every bit of my time until af to be able to get a bfp

babydust to everyone : )

YOU CAN DO IT!!!:happydance: haha It's still wayyy early days! Just don't be disappointed if you give in and POAS and it's BFN. :hugs:

My temp is still way up around 99.1...I am BURNING UP. The only time I've ever been this hot is when I was PG last time. I did a bit of homework on it...and it seems I have a 3rd Temp phase that climbs after implantation. My temp started going up to 99+ recently. Before that, my post O temp was 98.6-98.7...so the margin of my increase looks like it should according to the info I read. Maybe I'll get a BFP afterall. FX'ed

If interested in the site I found it at, it's https://www.webwomb.com/basalbodytemps2.htm

lil: Thank you hun. Yay for the spotting going away! :yipee:

Just a quick update, I caved in and took a test, IC one, :bfn:

Im not disappointed tho as only 8dpo, No tests left now either :haha:

Kelly, good move on the Doctor appointment. I hope they can get you some answers

Lil, glad your spotting is going away. Do you count the last day of a heavier flow as the last day of a period? or is it when the spotting stops?

Jenny, so you have a link for your chart? I'd like to see. That is interesting about the high temps. How great if it came true!

Tabs, sorry if I forgot, but how late was your O? And is Mar 8 the adjusted AF due-date then?

Kelly, good move on the Doctor appointment. I hope they can get you some answers

Lil, glad your spotting is going away. Do you count the last day of a heavier flow as the last day of a period? or is it when the spotting stops?

Jenny, so you have a link for your chart? I'd like to see. That is interesting about the high temps. How great if it came true!

Tabs, sorry if I forgot, but how late was your O? And is Mar 8 the adjusted AF due-date then?

Carrie: Sorry to hear about the BFN hun, nothing wrong with POAS though :rofl:

Dahlia I think you count last day of flow since that is how you determine first day? so guess spotting is break through bleeding? I don't know...I feel like a total newbie at this even at my age. Will be interesting if we do manage to catch this egg because it will be a December baby and my husband is a Christmas Day baby...fxed

lil: Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. Sending you lot's of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->