AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

ive been ttc since dec 2010 and i have 2 miscarriages. hoping to get my march bfp! bc im going nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keepthefaith; welcome to our thread and fxed for your march bfp:dust:

Carrie,
Sending you a big hug on this trying day, AND it does sound like IB and IC to me!!! That would be huge! Also, good perspective on money and material things.

Ex,
Hopefully soon Hon.

Dahlia,
Anxiously waiting your confirmed BFP!!! Sorry your exam didnt go well.

Tabs,
Good will power.

AFM, feeling good after a nice long walk around the lake with a girlfriend on a sunny day. Was feeling down yesterday and needed some sunshine. Staying as calm and positive as possible.

I wasn't feeling like taking another test in the morning, but being on B&B this afternoon I suddenly got the urge to poas again.
It's been a crappy day for me, but now I have this darker line to cheer me up a bit<--- well it's not that dark, but darker than yesterday : )

Sounds like good will power Tabs, it would be great if we had a few testers that day (hint hint:winkwink:)

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpg
    IMG_3360.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
I hope you passed your exam!

Tabs and ex good luck.

Carrie could be promising. I hope that that's all that shows and you get your bfp. I so want to hug you cause I know I'm going through somethig so similar. I wouldn't e back at work now i it weren't for starting a new job and having already deferred twice. My new employers don't know what happened to me ad I think I want to keep it that way for now. I've also started going to the gym which I find helps on the bad days it gets the good endorphins going if you know what I mean.

I have some news but can't post now. No I'm not pg for those who would automatically think that.

That's a great line! Yay our second bfp. Congrats.

Omg dahlia that would more than cheer me up. That is a def bfp no evap line there. : ) : ) i didn't even have to click on it to enlarge it to be able to see that : ) so happy for you :)

I'll do as Kat did, so here are my stats ; )

+OPK CD 16,17,18 (O-day)
-BD'd CD 14, 16 and 18 (O-day) didn't have ewcm, just a little creamy cm
-throughout the wait I had sporadic heartburn, but it wasn't very heavy at all
-lower backache pretty much every day since O
-period-type achy pressure at night, only towards end of TWW. tiny sporadic cramps throughout.
-Boobs did not feel heavy at all, although today 11 dpo, they do look a bit darker. I can see a few veins, but they're not too dark.
-My Luteal Phase after D&C was only 9 days, so I took B-complex every other day starting from day of O during the next cycle. Either the complex worked, or my body regulated by itself.
-Tested 10 DPO (very light :bfp:)
-Tested 11 DPO (line was darker :bfp:)

I really didn't think that I was going to get a BFP. With my last BFP I had a lot of strong symptoms. This time, not many.

I'll do as Kat did, so here are my stats ; )

+OPK CD 16,17,18 (O-day)
-BD'd CD 14, 16 and 18 (O-day) didn't have ewcm, just a little creamy cm
-throughout the wait I had sporadic heartburn, but it wasn't very heavy at all
-lower backache pretty much every day since O
-period-type achy pressure at night, only towards end of TWW. tiny sporadic cramps throughout.
-Boobs did not feel heavy at all, although today 11 dpo, they do look a bit darker. I can see a few veins, but they're not too dark.
-My Luteal Phase after D&C was only 9 days, so I took B-complex every other day starting from day of O during the next cycle. Either the complex worked, or my body regulated by itself.
-Tested 10 DPO (very light :bfp:)
-Tested 11 DPO (line was darker :bfp:)

I really didn't think that I was going to get a BFP. With my last BFP I had a lot of strong symptoms. This time, not many.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And :dust: to everyone still waiting for their :bfp:!

Haven't tested today yet....gonna hold off til tomorrow AM. :thumbup:

Yay Dahlia!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I know you had a rough day, are you on :cloud9: now? I hope so. Wonderful news!

Hi Kat,
Looking back I hope I didn't sound like I was ungrateful. I am totally grateful! But just scared. I am really going to try and hop up on a cloud this weekend. I don't want to ever have to regret feeling miserable during a time in which I should be happy. I'll go with the flow and it should get better every day.
Have you called your OB yet? I'm not sure when I should make my first appointment

Kelly, :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I know you understand completely and you are probably feeling the same, I am here for you for that reason and as soon as we get our bfps I would love to be bump buddies with you, as if you feel about it like I do I know I am in for 9 months of worry, but I just know that the next one is here to stay, and for you too :hugs: Good on you for getting that new job, deep down I know its the only way I am going to get back into work but I havent got the push in me right now to get the ball rolling so to speak, i think only time will tell on that one! Same goes for the gym too, but I've never had the push in me for that anyway :haha:

Cant wait to hear your good news hun

Dahlia, :hugs: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I bet you cant believe it!! and you wondered if you had done enough!! I really wish you a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxx

Was it this cycle you had your bfn ?? I am still getting stomach pains, feel like period ones but have eased off a bit since earlier, tmi but did yours feel a bit like wind ?? I also feel a bit 'funny' down there and feels like AF has arrived all the time but no sign. I am still feeling positive tho, get little feelings that Im afraid to believe, and still trying to forget about that bfn last night.

Anyway really happy for you honey and I will update our thread now 2 :bfps: :thumbup:

A picture Im sure we can all relate too ... for my angel :angel:

Attachments

• 423724_386386854705909_310916978919564_1534519_1800527246_n.jpg
    423724_386386854705909_310916978919564_1534519_1800527246_n.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Okay, I'm 12DPO now...99.2 deg F! I'm getting HOTTER. Hoping this is a good sign. Gonna test again tomorrow morning. I have 2 tests left. Will use one with FMU tomorrow and then will see if AF arrives on Sunday. It not, then I'll test again Monday.

I don't use OPK, so maybe my O date was a little later this month, which would have set back my DPO some....:shrug:

Argh. Anyway, I guess only time will tell.

My hopes at this point are definitely not up, although there's a glimmer of hope because of such a high temp.

:dust: to all who are waiting for answers with me! :hugs: to all who are riding the rollercoaster of TTC.

Dahlia congrats on the :bfp::happydance::flower: I am so happy for you!!!

Carrie : I am im in the same boat as you. I tested and got a BFN I feel like I am preggers I even got sick today but the test says BFN I am not really due for AF until like the 6th or 7th of this month so maybe just maybe I am testing too soon. Welp as long as AF stays away I guess I'll test sometime next week.

Does anyone know can you get morning sickness b-4 a BFP test??

Help me :wacko::flower:

Hi mojo, Im not too sure about morning sickness before a positive, all I know is its caused by progesterone?? If I'm honest I think you are testing a bit soon hun, nothing wrong with that but just dont be dis heartened as your definately not out yet!!

Im not 100% sure when my period is due, but if I based it on 28 day cycle, like I used to have before, then it would have been due today, i think! Im really messed up with it all plus I am not 100% sure that I even ovulated! but I do feel positive about it all!! I had an lp of 11 days after mc so I am basing it on that also, which may be totally different this month! arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Hold onto that hope Jenny! You're getting hotttt! lol

Mojo- All I can say about MS is that I got nauseous during my +BFP TWW in October, but never threw up. Have you been throwing up? And I think it's more common for symptoms to start after implantation, as that's when hCG starts producing. But still I know I've had symptoms before implantation, so you never know

Carrie, when will you test!!!?

Dahlia& Carrie I threw up the last two days just random times at random times weird. My last AF stared on about the 5th of the month but I'm really not too sure when it should come this month I was guessing about the 5 or so since that is when it was here last month/ ? I used to have normal cycles but they are off since my MC. My figers are crossed I'm going to wait a little more and try to test next week.

Carrie I hope you get to see a BFP soon too !!! When do you plan to retest?

Dahlia I know I congratulated you on the other thread too but I am so happy for you I believe it deserves a second whoo hooo big :hugs: although tough to reach you on :cloud9:

Carrie, sounds like some hopeful signs for you, hang in there:thumbup:

Jenny you also sound like you have great chance at a bfp in the coming days... lots of bump buddies for dahlia and Kat.

Providing AF doesn't show up, I am thinking of testing on Monday, I should be 12dpo by then, and I think 3 days late based on last period ... if that makes sense!

I am having wet cm, sorry!, Is that normal for this time in my cycle??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->