AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hi Everyone, Just dropping by before I go to bed, I am so hoping that AF stays away as she was due today, so I am now officially one day late. eeeeek. Most online calculators are saying to test on monday but my boyfriend wants to wait until friday, so Im gonna try and hold out til then if I can! I will be 16dpo by then!!

Hi Everyone, Just dropping by before I go to bed, I am so hoping that AF stays away as she was due today, so I am now officially one day late. eeeeek. Most online calculators are saying to test on monday but my boyfriend wants to wait until friday, so Im gonna try and hold out til then if I can! I will be 16dpo by then!!

Carrie, I am crossing everything for you right now...:hugs: and :dust:

Congrats on being late!

You have much more will power than anyone on the thread:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Well, still spotting some but not very much. Just when I think it's gone... But anyway it doesn't seem to be inhibiting my cycle towards ovulation. I am getting many signs that my o is right around the corner. And of course my husband comes down with a cold....Seriously? Well I will baby him as we all know we must do for our big macho men when they get sick but he needs to man up too hahaha. Don't want to miss our shot at the egg this cycle.

:hugs: everyone

Lil I'm about to ovulate to and I'm bleeding still which is unusual for me but not unusual I guess when you think of the people who get pregnant on their periods. I'm still having light flow, waiting and hoping that it'll be spotting tomorrow then gone but I am some how doubting that will happen. I hope we're both done with her soon.

Carrie, I'm the same as you or maybe your boyfriend... I don't test till I am late and I (on a regular cycle) have a 15-16 day lp unless I'm close to when my period would show but will be drinking or doing something "bad" for pregnancy.

Kelly: Thank you hun :hugs: I tested this morning and it was a BFN, I have a feeling that the :witch: is making an appearance. Bit more spotting this morning along with more cramps. Only time will tell as she's due tomorrow! Yay for Positive OPK! :happydance:

Carrie: Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away!!!!! :hugs:

Lil: Hope your OH gets better soon then he's well enough to :sex: ready for Ovulation :hugs:

Thanks girls, Ive woken up with a strong urge to test today and I think I will cave in before the day is out! Only thing is FMU has gone, and got no tests here!! So hoping if I do get a test later its not to early ... Call me crazy but I just feel pregnant !!!

Carrie: Good luck hun! Fingers crossed for that BFP!!!! :dust:

Thank you hun, I still cant help thinking Im setting myself up for a fall but I just wanna know!! No sensitive bb's which is putting most doubt in my mind. See Im losing all my faith in my bfp already lol

Ex, whats the best test to buy now?? Im going to superdrug, or will any test be accurate now Im 'late' ?? x

Carrie: It's not over until the :witch: arrives! I would say FRER might be a good test to now as you are late but I don't think it really matters to be honest :hugs: Good luck hun xxx

Going for a walk with OH to OH's mums now. I look forward to seeing a BFP when I return ;)

:dust::dust::dust:

Ok so just got back with superdrug own brand test, didnt want to spend on the others 'just in case', 11dpo and Ive got a faint line in the test window, Im doubting myself here as this never happened before, but definately says positive on the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture is blurry as taken with my phone, but I think ive just got my B F P !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG00156-20120304-1345.jpg
    IMG00156-20120304-1345.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 19
Carrie: Thank you hun :hugs:

I'm on my phone at the moment as we are at the mother in laws but that definetly looks like a :bfp: Congratulations hun! :happydance: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :dust: xxx

Thank you hun, it is not a very clear picture, I took 5 lol Just got back from asda with a clearblue digital, Ive got to wait now til Im busting for a wee!

congrats Carrie and you didnt even think you ovulated lol This is an awesome surprise huh..
As for me I got a BFN this morning. No af symptoms yet which i usually start getting the symptoms for af a week before i get af. so now its the waiting game to see if she comes. according to my calculations though i would be 7dpo from the second time i ovulated. So we shall see : ) congrats again!!

Carrie I am smiling ear to ear for you and can't wait to see your digi results...looks like a bfp to me too. :hugs:

Carrie: You're welcome hun. Can't wait to see the Digital results! :)

Tabs: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun :(

Tabs; sorry to hear about you bfn but you still aren't out yet...fxed for you.

Ex; Sorry to hear you so discouraged but if it is af coming you can get a fresh start with a new cycle and can incorporate the temping like you talked about doing. :hugs:

Lil: I was looking on Ebay at Basal Body Thermometre's but i'm not sure which to get. I would like to try temping if AF doesn't show up as it seems more accurate and lets you know when you have Ov'd etc :hugs:

yeah its really great because it leaves no doubt of if you have ovulated...lol unless your cycle has been screwed up like mine and kelly's were first cycle after mc...mine did regulate after af started though and seems to be right on track. I expect a temp increase indicating my ovulation occurred in next couple days. I haven't gotten a positive opk yet but think it is coming maybe even today. I know my cp has risen really high since yesterday so that is a really good sign.

As far as a thermometer, mine came from walmart and seems to work just fine. If you can manage to start your temping on cd 1 they say its better since you havent done it before. And i have been using an app on my phone that I like called Menstrual Calendar as well as fertility friend on the internet. Was using a chart i printed out but like the phone and computer ones better. But this could all be unneeded information as you are still waiting on af. fxed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->