AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

We can for sure be bump buddies together and worry together carrie cause I know I'll be nervous the entire 9 months. You can have wet cm throughout your tww yes.

I got a neg opk yesterday and then an almost positive one today, but I did have a positive the day before last so that would make them, +, -, then almost +, WEIRD. I wish I knew what was going on. Got my blood taken so monday hopefully some light will be shed. I also talked to the IVF nurse today and she said she doesn't see why we can't start the process for Frozen embryo transfer with my next af. I didn't call into report this bleed as I didn't think it was a true period plus I don't want my cycles "appearing" to be messed up which could delay treatment, so if I bleed again in two weeks I'll actually be happy cause I'll call the clinic then hopefully start treatment with that cycle. Come on body, keep being messed up.

Dahlia I know I congratulated you on the other thread too but I am so happy for you I believe it deserves a second whoo hooo big :hugs: although tough to reach you on :cloud9:

Carrie, sounds like some hopeful signs for you, hang in there:thumbup:

Jenny you also sound like you have great chance at a bfp in the coming days... lots of bump buddies for dahlia and Kat.

Thanks for the morale boost. I know it's almost over, but this wait has been killing me. It's been hard to remain hopeful! :hugs:

keepthefaithx: Welcome to the thread :hi: Sorry to hear about your losses hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for a March BFP! :dust:

Dahlia: Congratulations on your :bfp: hun. I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months. :flower:

Jenny: :dust: for when you test :hugs: Fingers crossed!!

Hiya Ex, How are you doing hun, and how are them lines coming on ?? xxx

Carrie: Hiya hun :hugs: I'm slowly losing hope, test was a BFN today, although on the Negative image there is a second line there but I think it's the indent where the line is supposed to be. I won't be getting those tests again, that's for sure! Next time I'm going to wait until AF is late..if I can. Too much heartbreak getting false hopes :cry: Might try and track my BBT next cycle aswell, does it have to be a BBT thermometer or can it be an ordinary one? :wacko: xxx

Hi Ex, I am sorry you had BFN. But I know your BFP was late last time. Hopefully it's just one of those things.
I'm always one to vouch for BBT. And you will need the. BBT thermometer

Hi Ex, I am sorry you had BFN. But I know your BFP was late last time. Hopefully it's just one of those things.
I'm always one to vouch for BBT. And you will need the. BBT thermometer

Thank you :hugs: I'm hoping I just get a late BFP again, better late than never I say! :happydance: I have been having a look on Ebay for a BBT but I'm really not sure which one to get :wacko: Don't want to get the wrong one. I think BBT is a good idea as you can tell when you have Ov'd etc rather than guessing which I did, well, I know roughly when it was but..you know what I mean? :dohh:

Omg! I just went to the bathroom and had a tiny spot of blood when I wiped. That's exactly what I got last time when I got my BFP! :wacko:

Carrie: Hiya hun :hugs: I'm slowly losing hope, test was a BFN today, although on the Negative image there is a second line there but I think it's the indent where the line is supposed to be. I won't be getting those tests again, that's for sure! Next time I'm going to wait until AF is late..if I can. Too much heartbreak getting false hopes :cry: Might try and track my BBT next cycle aswell, does it have to be a BBT thermometer or can it be an ordinary one? :wacko: xxx

FXed!!! It's still early.:dust::dust::dust:

FXed!!! It's still early.:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Just hope this isn't my AF showing up early :dust:

Omg! I just went to the bathroom and had a tiny spot of blood when I wiped. That's exactly what I got last time when I got my BFP! :wacko:

GOOD SIGN! :happydance: Hoping it is the beginnings of 9 miracle months!

Well...:nope:...another :bfn: for me today. Used a digital this time, 13DPOm and it clearly shouted at me, "not pregnant" on it's screen. Temp has been 99.0-99.2 for last 5 days and was 98.8 today, so down a little. AF should show up tomorrow, and after all these BFN tests that's probably what will happen. Sigh.

Dahlia, love your new addition to your signature! :happydance:

GOOD SIGN! :happydance: Hoping it is the beginnings of 9 miracle months!

Well...:nope:...another :bfn: for me today. Used a digital this time, 13DPOm and it clearly shouted at me, "not pregnant" on it's screen. Temp has been 99.0-99.2 for last 5 days and was 98.8 today, so down a little. AF should show up tomorrow, and after all these BFN tests that's probably what will happen. Sigh.

Dahlia, love your new addition to your signature! :happydance:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: Not getting my hopes up just yet though. :)

Sorry to hear about your BFN hun :hugs: Hopefully AF will stay away for 9 months!!

Ex, I hope it is IB. You'd think if it was AF she'd show up with more force, the "B" that she is ; )

Update us tonight! please!

Jenny, yes I do like knowing the little ball of cells is growing in my sig : ) I wish you didn't get a BFN today, but what is your temp like normally around AF. Since it's so high now, that's just crazy. I hope she stays away from you!

Dahlia: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm not building my hopes up too much as then it won't be as much disappointment :) She isn't due until Monday, that's why I was quite shocked when I saw the "Pink" stuff lol! Everytime I have been to the toilet so far it's been a little blob of light pink :blush: Is IB accompanied by Mild cramping? :wacko:

Ex, yes IB is usually accompanied by some cramping, often times reported in one particular side. :thumbup: Keeping FX'ed for that BFP! :hugs: Have you ever had spotting before a couple days before AF??

Ok, so being the obsessor that I am, I went to Google and typed in 13DPO BFN then BFP. I read about a lot of cases in which the ladies only got a BFP at 14DPO or later.....some even 21DPO. Guess anything is possible unless dismissed by :witch:. Have the slightest tenderness in BBs...Last night at work, I did a lot of stupid things & was indecisive (which happened last time). Tummy has that full, firm feeling...had it for a while now, so maybe it's not b/c of AF. Slept well last night, and then slept all day today in the recliner until about 1:30pm. :haha:

I wish I could be one of those people who doesn't pay attention to anything and then at 6-8 weeks, they randomly find out they're pregnant. :haha: That show on TLC "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" just kills me. I don't see how they manage to go an entire pregnancy without feeling the changes in their bodies. :shrug::haha:

Kat, have you called your doc yet?? :flower:

Kelly, any news back on your blood test yet? Hope everything works out in the next few weeks. Would be great if you could try IVF! FX'ed crossed for your body "messing up" again so you can proceed with plans.

Jenny: Thank you hun :hugs: I have never ever had spotting two days before AF is due, that's why it's strange :wacko: I used to watch that show "I didn't know I was Pregnant" all the time and it really confused me aswell how they never knew!! Fingers crossed for your BFP hun! :dust:

My Spotting seems to have stopped now :wacko: and the cramping has calmed down, maybe that's because I have just had a nice shower? :D

I just got another positive opk :wacko: I want to stop doing them but can't. I'm waiting to see if i get ovulation cramps. Bleeding is still there but may be getting lighter, hopefully will go down tonight. Won't get blood work till monday, I'll call in on my break from work. Hoping for some good news that it's just a messed up cycle and not my fistula bleeding.

OMG, you might be implanting. It usually happens between 6-12 DPO, so you are right there. :dust::dust:

Jenny,
I have a Drs appt for March 20th at 7 weeks. I could probably move it up due to my previous MC, but DH wants to see the baby more developed. I also want to stay as calm and relaxed as possible. Thank you for asking.

Some people dont implant till right around AF is even due, so they would not test positive for at least a couple of days after that. 14DPO is usually the "safe" time to test, AND some people do not get a positive for days and days after that.

Kelly: Sending you big :hugs:

KatM: I hope so hun :dust: Was rather strange as I have never "spotted" two days before AF! :wacko:

Good luck ex! I'd not test for at least 2 days if you can manage.

So ladies I do think I will be ovulating, got another super positive opk tonight so despite this bleeding either from AF or the fistula I don't think it's going to stop ov. So we're going to dht tonight (bleeding is light atm so shouldn't be to much of an issue). This also means I'll likely be getting another period in 2 weeks time if this bleeding ever stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->