AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Carrie, congrats on your :bfp:!!!!!!!!!! Hoping & praying that your little poppyseed sticks and grows into a healthy baby! :hugs:

Ex, any news from you?? Hope AF is still in hiding! :hugs:

I haven't tested since yesterday AM when I got a BFN. AF is due today...I am hoping for the best, but I'm feeling more doubt than anything. I will be super surprised & delighted if I get surprised with a BFP after all. This waiting game sure is getting old.:growlmad::haha:

Tabs, 1 week to wait...I hope it goes by fast & painless for you. I know the waiting is pure torture! Hopefully it will all be worth it and you get your BFP! No symptoms yet, hope that's a good sign!

Well, off to start the day ladies...We'll see what happens...

ok so i used a test strip yesterday there was a faint line so this morning i used a frer and a faint line didnt show up until after 5 minutes so i count that as a bfn then i took an opk just out of curiosity and i got a nearly positive. What is going on?? I took the opk last week until they were negative and not just the line being lighter than the other line there was no other line to speak of at all now all of sudden the second line is back and almost positive. surely im not ovulating a third time this is tooo weird any insight on this i am new with the opk's so i dunno. Last week i took them everyday until i saw the gradual disappearance of that second line so why would it show back up. I took it because i have been having the uterine pressure i have when i ovulate still. I was thinking it was a hopeful sign of bfp but apparently my body has its own weird thing going on..lol help????

Thank you so much girls, just got confirmed by a cb digi, 1-2 weeks, such early days but we are on cloud 9. Yep wasnt even sure if I ovulated as I never had a line on the OPKs dark enough to call a positive, but obviously I did!
Thanks for all the well wishes, I just cant believe how blessed we are to have our rainbow so soon and I just know this one is here to stay :cloud9: xxx

Attachments

• IMG00159-20120304-1539.jpg
    IMG00159-20120304-1539.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
time to change that title to 3BFP's congrats Carrie : )

Tabs my IC pg test at 8 dpo was snow white negative, Out of curiosity took a OPK yesterday and got a faint posive, then got BFP today, makes you think dont it xx

omg carrie congrats!!!! I am still waiting to re-test i think my AF should be here around the 6th so I am waiting until after that date. Soooo Happy for you!!!!!!:hugs::happydance:

lil: That's why I want to give it a go this cycle (if AF does show) Will be able to pinpoint Ov and know my dates for sure etc. My Cycle seemed to get right back on track after MC to be honest. This spotting two days before AF is out of the ordinary though? I hope you get a Positive OPK soon hun :dust:

We went shopping after we visited OH's mum and we looked everywhere for a Basal Body Thermometer, couldn't find one anywhere! Managed to find a normal Digital Thermometer but I have no idea if that will do the same job and will be accurate? :wacko: I think we might end up having to order one online. I just searched on the Android Market for that Application you use, I'll have a look incase I need it ;)

Jenny: AF hasn't arrived yet, I don't think. All it is at the moment is still pink stuff, it's not leaking though, only when I check my Cervix Position which is high and soft at the moment :shrug: I really don't know what is going on?

I hope AF stays away for you hun :dust:

tabs: I'm really sorry to hear your body is confusing at the moment :hugs: I really wish I could help you to pinpoint what the problem was.

Carrie: A huge congratulations once again hun :happydance: So happy for you!! :D How many DPO are you today? I tested with an OPK yesterday aswell to see if anything would come up, I got a faint positive but when I did a HPT this morning it was Negative :( Might use my last FRER in the morning if this spotting isn't any heavier.

Thanks!! I cant believe how lucky I am to get pregnant so quickly, so thankful and happy tho xx

Thank you Ex hun, I am 11dpo today. I tested on 8dpo with an IC test strip, and nothing, Ive just had a 'feeling' for a few days and HAD to test today!! Not really had many symptoms ... Your still nowhere near out hun xxx

Carrie: You're welcome hun. I think I am out, most people get at least a faint line around 10/11DPO let alone 13DPO which I am now :cry: xxx

Thank you Ex hun, I am 11dpo today. I tested on 8dpo with an IC test strip, and nothing, Ive just had a 'feeling' for a few days and HAD to test today!! Not really had many symptoms ... Your still nowhere near out hun xxx

Awww Congratulations hun - that is really fab news!!!! I'm so happy for you.

I just popped back to this thread as I forgot about it and saw 70 odd pages! And I missed out on 3 BFP's. Congratulations to the other two too :)

I am CD31 and still waiting to ovulate. Seems to be taking forever and I'm getting quite impatient now :growlmad: My OPK's aren't even close to positive yet! Had a sickness bug and a high temperature which I think have put ovulation back even further.

How is everyone else getting on?

I need to go catch up on the last 70 pages :coffee:

Carrie what do you mean by "faint positive" on the opk? Like just a faint line or that it was just barely as dark as the control? Congrats by the way! I hope I will be joining you soon.

I'll be doing another opk next time I have to pee, I got two positives yesterday in the afternoon and evening and they were dark like they usually get for me so I am pretty sure I'll ovulate despite the bleeding. My temp is the lowest it's been in ages at 36.48 today so if it goes up tomorrow I'll count ovulation as today. I've always ovulated either the day or of the day after I got a positive opk. We dtd yesterday though it grossed hubby out cause my bleeding is still light, we won't dtd again till I"m just spotting so looks like yesterdays session is all we have to go on. Today it is still light and maybe a bit less then yesterday but the blood is still bright red. It really makes me worry that it is my fistula that is bleeding which would be bad because if it doesn't stop I'll have to go in and have surgery to stop the bleeding. I so don't need that after everything I've been through.

I'm hoping for more bfp's for those of you waiting to test.

Tabs, its not unusual to get nearly positive opks before af shows but they can also pick up hcg so there's really no way to tell till the witch shows or you get a bfp.

Kelly, What I meant was I used an OPK yesterday, dont ask me why I think I was just missing POAS!, and it was a faint line, which looked like a faint positive, no where near as dark as the control line. They say OPKs can pick up HCG so must be right as today I got my bfp!!

Oh ok, I was just wondering. When I was pg and used opks I got like strong positive opks like darker then the control line but I always used opks when I was way late, so for future use if i ever run out of hpts I was just wondering how it read :) Although I do have 49 ic hpts lol.

Positive opk again today for me

Congrats Carrie!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

3 :bfp: and counting!!! This is a lucky thread. I am so happy for you. All those ups and down during the 2WW were just pregnancy hormones, lol.

Praying for our sticky beans.:cloud9:

Ex, sending you :dust:

KatM: Thank you hun :hugs: My "spotting" got worse this afternoon but now it has calmed down again, very little there now and still "pink" Really confused!! :wacko:

Thank you so much girls, just got confirmed by a cb digi, 1-2 weeks, such early days but we are on cloud 9. Yep wasnt even sure if I ovulated as I never had a line on the OPKs dark enough to call a positive, but obviously I did!
Thanks for all the well wishes, I just cant believe how blessed we are to have our rainbow so soon and I just know this one is here to stay :cloud9: xxx

Congrats!! That is the best feeling, to be pregnant especially after a loss!!
I see we lost out baby's the same day! I am hoping to join you Soon. I am 3dpo!

I wish you a happy and healthy 8(more) months!

Awww Congratulations hun - that is really fab news!!!! I'm so happy for you.

I just popped back to this thread as I forgot about it and saw 70 odd pages! And I missed out on 3 BFP's. Congratulations to the other two too :)

I am CD31 and still waiting to ovulate. Seems to be taking forever and I'm getting quite impatient now :growlmad: My OPK's aren't even close to positive yet! Had a sickness bug and a high temperature which I think have put ovulation back even further.

How is everyone else getting on?

I need to go catch up on the last 70 pages :coffee:

I just O'ed on cycle day 22, urg being a late ovulator drives me crazy! Hopefully it will happen for you soon! is this normal for you? Or are you still messed up from your miscarriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->