AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Carrie sweetheart! A BFP, congratulations! So happy for you to have your rainbow baby, and find out so soon! And you were so worried about missing O. Yay!

Kelly, it's so odd that you're going to O soon while bleeding. I wish you luck the next few days!

Beeka, I Hope your OPKs get darker soon! Are you OPKing one or two times per day?

mommy- how many DPO are you today?

I am 3dpo! But I may be more?
I had 6 days of temps of 97.5 (usually it's 97.2) then went up to 98 for 3 days now. So FF changes my dates. Oh well, either way I should be covered for this month.

Go to the top menu. click "Share", then "get code". When you get to that page get the code that says "bbcode" and paste it here. That should work

Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes, I am so glad that I started this thread and shared my ttc journey with you all, eventho it was a short one and I am not complaining!!

Kat, Hi hun :hugs: Definately a lucky thread, keeping everything crossed for this pregnancy now :baby: How is everything with you ?? xx

Dahlia, :hugs: We are going to be due right around the same time! How exciting!! I was kinda convinced I didnt O this month, and when the doctor said its quite possible that I didnt, I really thought I was out, but then 'that feeling' appeared and I am so glad that I didnt fight the urge to test any longer LOL It also shows maybe OPK's dont work for everyone, as I never got a positive result dark enough to call a definate positive, but they definately served their purpose for me! How is everything going with you ?? Anymore pregnancy symptoms appeared yet?? Im wondering if I will get morning sickness this time, as I had nothing with my lil boy xx

Ex, Really hope AF holds off for you hun and you just get a late BFP... I am crossing my fingers that you'll be right behind us xx :flower:

Well this morning before i went to work I just had a feeling and decided to stop and buy some better opk's and got the first response ones. Then before i opened the store i went ahead and used one and it very quickly showed up a nearly positive...I mean those lines are very close in color. So I thought ok will try again later so during my dinner break I did another and that one had a fainter line and the one I did when i got home was normal...so does this mean I had a surge while I was working in between tests? lol

Hi Lil, Im not very good with OPK's lol But if the lines are there and you are due ovulation then I would say yes. Are you covering all bases bd wise?? Will you be in your 2WW soon ?? The time flies here dont it xx FX for you :dust:

Yeah, bd'ed this morning and gonna see if I can get hubby to do it again tonight although he is still sick. Poor guy. But not taking any chances. Gonna be at it for next couple days then if I understand smep right we take a night off and get one more day? haha I don't know if i have every discussed my love life with so many other people before haha.:dohh::blush:

Welp I had AF like cramps yesterday and then they went away and I had some today. I am trying not to get my hopes up just in case but it is a little hard not too! I just keeping telling myself is AF does come we can try again next cycle... But I really hope in the next week to get a BFP. I'm kind of confused as to when my AF would be here last month I got it on the 5th of the month my chart shows me to be getting it the 15th of this month???:shrug:
Sooo I guess it's just a wait and see what happens...

Lil, def try and BD tonight! That was a short surge if so. Did you test at all last night?

Carrie, I feel nothing! And it sort of worries me. However, I know I'm still super early. I had no idea I would ever get a + at 9 DPO. My boobs aren't feeling anything yet, And the past few days I have not been hungry at all. The only thing I feel is still my lower backache. And I am tired. I didn't get morning sickness with either of my prior two pregnancies.
How do you feel emotionally? I know once I start "feeling" pregnant I'll feel so much better about it. You know, we tried so hard to get this, and then when I got it I felt like my reaction was off. And it was only because of my loss that my reaction was what it was.

Thank you to everyone for all the well wishes, I am so glad that I started this thread and shared my ttc journey with you all, eventho it was a short one and I am not complaining!!

Kat, Hi hun :hugs: Definately a lucky thread, keeping everything crossed for this pregnancy now :baby: How is everything with you ?? xx

Dahlia, :hugs: We are going to be due right around the same time! How exciting!! I was kinda convinced I didnt O this month, and when the doctor said its quite possible that I didnt, I really thought I was out, but then 'that feeling' appeared and I am so glad that I didnt fight the urge to test any longer LOL It also shows maybe OPK's dont work for everyone, as I never got a positive result dark enough to call a definate positive, but they definately served their purpose for me! How is everything going with you ?? Anymore pregnancy symptoms appeared yet?? Im wondering if I will get morning sickness this time, as I had nothing with my lil boy xx

Ex, Really hope AF holds off for you hun and you just get a late BFP... I am crossing my fingers that you'll be right behind us xx :flower:

Hi Carrie,
Things are good on my end. Staying as calm and peaceful as possible. I want to enjoy this pregnancy. I will feel better once I see the baby on my appt March 20th.

I am so excited for you!!!

Kat, will they be doing anything different this time because of your previous loss?

lil I'd keep doing opks I would get an almost positive in the afternoon then a fainter line come evening just to get a blaring positive the next afternoon. I think it's rarer to have someone not get a true positive on the opks and usually that happens because the persons surge is short so really they would have got a positive just didn't do 2 opks in a day or something and missed it. I'm saying this cause yes it is possible that todays opk is your positive but it's also possible that its not and is yet to come and I don't want you missing out on ovulation so I'd recommend to keep doing the opks and bd everyday now for a while just to be safe.

Well my bleeding has STOPPED!!!!!!!! It was light this morning then spotting tonight and now I've had nothing for an hour or so, I could still spot a bit more but should be properly gone overnight or tomorrow. I am soooo happy. I just hope it doesn't come back till 2 weeks after ovulation now, which i suspect will be today.

lil I'd keep doing opks I would get an almost positive in the afternoon then a fainter line come evening just to get a blaring positive the next afternoon. I think it's rarer to have someone not get a true positive on the opks and usually that happens because the persons surge is short so really they would have got a positive just didn't do 2 opks in a day or something and missed it. I'm saying this cause yes it is possible that todays opk is your positive but it's also possible that its not and is yet to come and I don't want you missing out on ovulation so I'd recommend to keep doing the opks and bd everyday now for a while just to be safe.

Well my bleeding has STOPPED!!!!!!!! It was light this morning then spotting tonight and now I've had nothing for an hour or so, I could still spot a bit more but should be properly gone overnight or tomorrow. I am soooo happy. I just hope it doesn't come back till 2 weeks after ovulation now, which i suspect will be today.

Definately doing everything you just said.

Glad to hear you are finally not bleeding. I know exactly how you feel. I think I found the cause of my last 2 days of spotting...I think our bding position (tmi) was irritating my tender cervix after a difficult af and caused the spotting. It was very thin watery blood so think it was mixed with cm. But hope you wake in morning with out bleeding and that you and oh can get some bding of your own done

Kat, will they be doing anything different this time because of your previous loss?

I don't know because I did not bring it up when making the appt. I have never met this Dr. before, so we have no history. I think if you really push, they will do things differently if you have had previous loss. Since I am staying as relaxed and positive as possible, I am choosing to reframe from pushing my appt forward. DH wants to wait to see a more developed baby. How about you?

Well I haven't even had spotting for the last couple of hours, don't want to jinx myself but I think it's gone so we'll get some :sex: in tonight which should cover day before ovulation and day of plus we'll dtd tomorrow and the next night till I've gotten I few negative opks in a row. Just to be safe.

Kelly I'm glad your bleeding stopped and you can get some nice BDing in for eggy! : )

Lil, that position does seem like it cold have, excuse my pun, rubbed you the wrong way.

Good luck this cycle to the both of you! hope O comes on time FX

Kat, I am going to call tomorrow to make my appt. I think they will get me at 6 weeks for bloodwork, maybe a scan. And I am going to request more bloodwork to be done at a future date as well. I will just feel better doing that. I just can't believe this is all happening again. It feels the same when I look see what size the baby is on my ticker, like it feels like last time. I just want this to last so bad. Have you told anyone else besides DH? I told my mom, DH, and my boss (who is like family).

Kelly I'm glad your bleeding stopped and you can get some nice BDing in for eggy! : )

Lil, that position does seem like it cold have, excuse my pun, rubbed you the wrong way.

Good luck this cycle to the both of you! hope O comes on time FX

Kat, I am going to call tomorrow to make my appt. I think they will get me at 6 weeks for bloodwork, maybe a scan. And I am going to request more bloodwork to be done at a future date as well. I will just feel better doing that. I just can't believe this is all happening again. It feels the same when I look see what size the baby is on my ticker, like it feels like last time. I just want this to last so bad. Have you told anyone else besides DH? I told my mom, DH, and my boss (who is like family).

I told my Mom and my martial arts instructor. I also told 2 of my GFs and a friend from church. DH and I are holding off on telling others until after our Drs appt. Last time we told EVERYONE right away.

It sounds like you have a good plan for your bloodwork. Do whatever you need to do to feel good. I know it is so exciting and frightening. Just remember this is a new and seperate pregnancy. Praying for our sticky beans:flower:.

Wow, found myself with lots of catching up to do tonight after work! :winkwink:

CARRIE!!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance::thumbup::flower::hugs:
Hoping & praying that you are blessed with an easy, FULL TERM pregnancy!

Three BFP's!! Good success rate so far! :happydance:

Well, as for me, I'm still in limbo! :wacko: Have not tested today. I only have one test left, so I want to save it. I'm rather gauging my progress on whether or not AF arrives. So far, so good. Worked 10AM-9PM today, so took a million trips to the ladies room to check for AF. :blush::haha: My bbs are a little bit more sore than yesterday. Temp is not as high, but still 98.7, which is my temp after it goes up after O...high enough I guess. I'm kinda tired of testing at this point, so I am just waiting for AF to come or not come. If I make it til Tues without, I will test with my CB digi again.

Okay did this work??
And if it did, what do you think? I don't add any symptoms, usually temp is enough for me, but confusing me this time? I was thinking maybe I ovulated on day 22. Maybe it will be hard to tell just on temperatures alone? I had ewcm basically starting at cd13 for a week!

My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->