AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

So lil, I think you O'd, but nonetheless you can still BD tonight for good measure if that's an option!

Lil, yes those looked positive! congrats!

Ex- aw, yes I'm sure that would make me a little low too. It will be your turn soon!

Vesper- Welcome! I'm glad you popped in. I am sorry for you loss. Do not apologize at all for your feelings. We all have those times as well. I can sympathize with your situation, that would be very hard. Try to get some BD in! Good luck and baby dust!

Thanks Dahlia its nice to be here, thanks also for your comments, we BD'd 3 times yesterday and luckily I work in the same area as my OH and we made a quick trip home to BD just in case! Hehe - u can see we really want it! Sorry if TMI!

posting a pic of all three of yesterday's opks together...the other pics were the same one just one was blurry so took a second. I really think I o'ed but gonna test today at noon and see whats it reads. keep in mind the lines may have faded some since was yesterday's tests and I took this pic this morning

If those are from yesterday then I would say the time is now to do some BD'ing you can still catch that egg! Good luck! :dust:

lil: Thank you hun and yeah that is very true. Just hoping my Thermometer comes on Friday then I can get started. Looks like you have Ov'd to me hun, good luck :dust:

Vesper: You're welcome hun, it always feels better when you speak to others about things rather than bottling things up :hugs: The only problem with this cycle is I don't really know where I am, I started spotting on Saturday and I never spot 2 days before AF is due? I'm really confused! :wacko: I totally agree with you there, I think this Cycle, I'm not going to Symptom spot, neither am I testing everyday! I will only test if AF is late! Aww sorry to hear about your emotional outburst hun, the joys of Pregnancy huh? ;) Thank you for your kind words and support hun. I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Dahlia: I hope so. It's awful having to start from CD1 again! :cry:

Welcome Vesper! :friends: Hope all your diligent :sex: pays off! :haha: It is completely normal to long for your own child from your own womb. God made us that way, so I hope that you get the desires of your heart! :hugs:

Ex...How's your situation going? I'm officially out. :cry: Gotta start ALL over again now.

Lil...Hope you get some good news in the next 2 weeks!!! :thumbup:

Jenny: Sorry to hear hun :hugs: I think I'm out too so I am just classing today as CD1 :cry:

Vesper: You're welcome hun, it always feels better when you speak to others about things rather than bottling things up :hugs: The only problem with this cycle is I don't really know where I am, I started spotting on Saturday and I never spot 2 days before AF is due? I'm really confused! :wacko: I totally agree with you there, I think this Cycle, I'm not going to Symptom spot, neither am I testing everyday! I will only test if AF is late! Aww sorry to hear about your emotional outburst hun, the joys of Pregnancy huh? ;) Thank you for your kind words and support hun. I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Hmm well take it as a good sign, you aren't out until AF shows got my fingers crossed for you. My god symptom spotting became a bit of an obsession and I think I was imagining half of them! Good luck and I'm sure you will get your BFP soon hopefully we both will! :hugs:
Welcome Vesper! :friends: Hope all your diligent :sex: pays off! :haha: It is completely normal to long for your own child from your own womb. God made us that way, so I hope that you get the desires of your heart! :hugs:

Thanks Jenny you're right, I shouldn't feel bad it's just natural I guess, and I really can't wait for it to happen for me again. I hope so too, sorry youre out this month :hugs:best of luck for you on this cycle too :hugs:

Here are the pics I took of yesterday's opk's...all other ones I have done have been very very faint and a couple couldn't even see the second line so this is big difference. The line looked a little darker than in the pic.

This looks pretty postitive to me! FXED for you!!! Looks like you are in the 2WW.

Ex, FXed for you too. It's not over for the month until the witch show.

Vesper, glad you popped in and shared. It is perfectly normal that you want your own child. When your step-son is there during your O time, have you considered BDing on the bathroom floor on a towel with a super quickie and then lying there while your OH goes plays with his son? It's a way that I have been able to sneak in sex when staying at my parents house in the past, lol.

Jenny, that is too bad. Hopefully your next chance is less than 2 weeks away.

Mommy, I have no idea how to read a chart. I am glad many people here seem to.

Vesper: Thank you hun :hugs: Aww bless, yeah Symptom spotting can become addicting :haha: Fingers crossed for us both getting a BFP too! :dust:

KatM: Thank you hun :hugs:

Vesper, glad you popped in and shared. It is perfectly normal that you want your own child. When your step-son is there during your O time, have you considered BDing on the bathroom floor on a towel with a super quickie and then lying there while your OH goes plays with his son? It's a way that I have been able to sneak in sex when staying at my parents house in the past, lol.

Lol! Thank u for making me laugh! That really did tickle me... To be honest so far I've been working round it as much as possible BD'ing first thing and then in the evening which hopefully should cover it. It is quite funny explaining that the more we do it the better, I get the feeling that my OH thinks that it's as simple as one day and thats it....I then said no that it's quite a few days and the more we do it the better and his little face lit up!! Lol it was like he was James bond just given a mission to complete! Haha
I also had to laugh last night - sorry if TMI but we'd finished and he said " right! legs up!" lol
It reminded me that even out of all this stress and heartache there are still simple things to smile about! :haha:

Ok well...I just went to "change" and there was hardly anything there, looks like it had EWCM on it though? :wacko: This is really one strange cycle! :shrug:

Jenny sorry to hear your out i have a feeling i will be soon. I am about 90% sure i am going to see af in the coming couple days im getting cramping that im pretty sure is af coming : ( next cycle all stops are being pulled and its on lol

Omg Kat...you are too funny but great advice with the sneaking sex...

And as to symptom spotting...I really hope I can find some distractions for the next 2 weeks...We are suppose to be laying new floor on our first floor so maybe I will help with that. I am going to keep doing the opk's today and tomorrow but if I get a third higher temp on wed I will stop poas stick for as long as I can.

Jenny, I am sorry you are out and the the :witch: got you. Read on another thread i think that someone should knock her off that broom and I agree.

How are our pregnant girls feeling today?

Lol! Thank u for making me laugh! That really did tickle me... To be honest so far I've been working round it as much as possible BD'ing first thing and then in the evening which hopefully should cover it. It is quite funny explaining that the more we do it the better, I get the feeling that my OH thinks that it's as simple as one day and thats it....I then said no that it's quite a few days and the more we do it the better and his little face lit up!! Lol it was like he was James bond just given a mission to complete! Haha
I also had to laugh last night - sorry if TMI but we'd finished and he said " right! legs up!" lol
It reminded me that even out of all this stress and heartache there are still simple things to smile about! :haha:

You ladies are both funny!
And Vesper, I like your last quote, because that's what keeps you up on the down days.

Jenny, I'm sorry you're out : (

Lil- Keeping busy is great! Lay that floor! lol. I myself love home improvement projects, or even tackling an organizational problem... such as a closet. I just cleaned out DD's closet and got some bags of stuff to give away. And in the end you feel more accomplished. I'd say you're in the TWW as well, or nearly there

:dust: to all!

I'm 4 wks today and I don't feel a thing. I go in two weeks to get my bloods done. I hope I start getting some symptoms soon. Some bigger boobs would be nice :haha:

Ex, EWCM tinged with pink blood is a good implantation bleeding sign. I hope that it what it is. My GF did not know she was pregnant until 8 weeks because she got a "period".

Lil, lay those floors. The 2WW is a low-grade torture. Keeping distracted might be best. Glad we could make you laugh.

Vesper,
I think it would be very difficult to get into TMI on this board, lol. I scooted a pillow under my hips after BDing as well. Wow, you two are BDing like crazy. Once a day during O time was enough for me.

Dahlia,
I have the bigger boobs, AND they HURT. I hope when you get them, they still feel good.

ok my body continues to confuse me lol i have heartburn, migraine, nausea which i think is from the migraine, bb's are sore, and out of nowhere i am having cm when i wipe no blood in it so far but that is new usually only have it during ovulation. i still have the uterine pressure but along with what i believe to be menstrual cramps. I am thinking af will come in a day or 2. How is everyone else fairing any weird 2ww symptoms or am i the last to have her visit : ( at least when the next cycle starts i will be definitely prepared I have learned a lot from this thread : )

I will be just beginning my new tww. Not sure i am actually in it yet since I got another positive opk at 5pm today...thought it was a fluke so did 2 more since they are so cheap..used the internet cheapies and all 3 positive so guess I am waiting o gonna need to hit the sheets again hahah

Ok still no AF and no test left I just ordered some... I hate this waiting game I took test all neg :( But I am waiting to see what happens. Last month I got AF around the 6th or 7th but my AF is all off since my MC in Decemeber. I still have hope for a BFP. So hopefully AF won't come and I can test next week..

:dust::dust:

Don't worry i am with you in limbo. I have no idea what dpo I am because I ovulated twice it seems and the last being on the 27th - 28th so i dunno really..lol Before the m/c i was always very to the date I would know when i was going to start to the day that day would have been yesterday but the doc says I will go as the day of my m/c as cd1 so i am expected to have af on march 8 now if she show up lol ...i went to the dollar store and got 5 of the dollar tests so i can fmu every other day i have poas addiction ..lol I just wish my af didn't have so many symptoms similar to pregnancy. Both of my pregnancies I thought I was going to start to the point that I bought tampons along with the prego test..lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->