AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Dahlia WITH MY SON'S PREGNANCY I DIDN'T FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS BESIDES CRAMPING AND PRESSURE. I DIDN'T START GETTING BREAST SORENESS OR NAUSEA UNTIL THE 2ND TRIMESTER AND HE IS A HEALTHY ORNERY 2 YEAR OLD. EVERY PREGNANCY WILL BE DIFFERENT TRY TO THINK POSITIVE AND TAKE IT DAY BY DAY I AM PRAYING FOR ALL OUR PREGOS ON HERE.. : ) : )

I have just ordered some more OPK's from online. The last batch I got were useless! Will probably use them rather than bin them but will compare them with the new one's which I have coming :)

Carrie: Same, I really feel for her, I was devastated when I started spotting with my last pregnancy, probably the same as everyone here who has suffered a loss. Fingers crossed she will get good news tomorrow and everything will be ok! :dust:

No good news. I am full on bleeding and the vaginal ultrasound showed nothing there.:cry:

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. We might take a break from trying for a while. Good luck to all of you!

Kat, I hope they are able to get to the bottom of what has caused this. :hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss.

KatM: I am really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: As lil said, I hope they can find out what caused it! :(

I am so sorry Kat, I am truly devastated for you. I too hope they get to the bottom of this for you, all the very best for the future whatever you decide, you and your oh are in my thoughts and prayers xxx big hugs to you xxx

Kat, I am very sorry bout your loss. It just isn't fair and my heart really breaks for you. You are so deserving of the best, and I know it may take a while for you to hop back on, and it's not easy, but I wish you the best. And you are in my prayers. God Bless you and your little angel

Kat I know it's been said a lot but sorry you have to go through this again. We're here if you need us.

Dhalia, yup just waiting on my hormone levels. I got a form to get progesterone checked 7 dpo to make sure I o'd so I'll get that taken monday then who knows how long it'll take to get the results, hopefully only a few days. I am in the tww but I don't know how long my lp will be last time I ovulated it was 3 days I'm hoping for at least 10 this cycle which would line up me calling the clinic nicely with march 15/16. I still have a bit of pink watery cm but no brown today so even though I am trying not to get my hopes up that my body is fixing it's self, its hard not to. I want it to be normal so bad. Plus I don't want to bleed so much! I've gone through a ridiculous amount of pads and tampons the last 2 months. Plus I keep an extra pair of panties in my purse with a bunch of pads, tampons and panty liners just in case. It's annoying.

I'm also getting sick, my son has a nasty viral thing he is working through and my throat is getting sore :( I hope it doesn't get any worse then what it is now.

Aw hope you don't get sick Kelly! And I definitely hope your LP straightens out. You would think that it's not going to be 3 days again. Excuse me for giggling, but that's quite a pack you got there in your purse! lol. I'm sure it woud be annoying. It was hard enough for me having one extra pad in my purse, but underwear too, yeah that's not something you want to have to deal with for very long. How do you feel about this TWW so far? It would be awesome if this was your month and you wouldn't have to continue with any other tests! In my thoughts...

Well I'm only 1dpo so right now I'm just happy I ovulated but I'm also worried I'll start bleeding again on thursday. I hate being so on guard just in case. It is possible I'll get a bfp just very unlikely so I'm not hung up on that, I'm just eager to call the clinic and hopefully be offered our treatment cycle. It's funny how we don't want the witch to show for so long then all we do is pray for her to come at the right time. You can update the front page with my O date though if you like? I expect af anywhere between march 15-21 if my lp is 10-16 days long which is what I'm hoping for.

Carrying undies sucks but I wear thongs so I need a regular pair of panties just in case since my bleeding has been to heavy for tampons. I've had no choice but to wear pads which grosses me out.

Shall I put testing March 15 then?

I used to be a thong and tampon woman, but for the past year I've switched to mostly bikinis, and definitely pads now. Thongs on occasion. And I'll only wear a tampon with a pad if I need extra absorption.

and I've just proven that the ladies on B&B know more than my BFF does. :haha:

I loath pads! plus I hate panty line lol.

I won't test march 15th, I won't test till march 20th since I know the likelihood of getting a positive is so low I don't put myself through that every month unless I'm late. 16 days after ovulation is march 21 but I'll still test march 20th since I don't expect my lp to be that long yet.

Good morning ladies, Feeling a bit rough this morning. Last night a I was sneezing a bit and this morning woke up with a little sore throat and stuffy nose. Hubby is getting better and looks like I can see why..he gave darn cold to me. haha Gotta get through 3 days of working then have weekend off.

FF has set my ovulation date for cd 12 which was March 4th so guess my official testing day should be the March 19th. Hope we caught that egg...ff said our chances are good. :haha: gotta love a website that cheers you on.

Lil: Good afternoon hun :) Sorry to hear that DH give you his cold! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs: Fingers crossed that you caught the eggy this month, can't wait to see your BFP :dust:

Lil, I got a sore throat at around 3 DPO, me AND hubby! it could have been just coincidence, but I also hear that a cold like symptom could be a good things in terms of conception. Have you heard of that too? btw, I updated the list

yes in fact with my last pregnancy I actually got sick right around conception but trying hard to not symptom spot so soon...I mean I am pausing with every twinge and then literally telling myself to knock it off... But it is a real sign for some people. I just am not willing to count it myself since hubby has been sick since last week. But thanks for updating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->