AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

mommy I'd say you ovulated on the 22 or 23. Do you use a bbt or a regular thermometer? Is it new or old? It is a bit odd that your temps are the same for so many days in a row, thats why I ask. If you use a regular thermometer you should invest in a bbt and if your bbt is old maybe a new battery? Or is this pretty much par for the course for you?

Mommy, first off hello & welcome to the thread! Looking closely at your graph, I would guess you ovulated around day 14, since your temp started climbing the day after. Your temp went up again at Day 23.....That COULD be the sign of a triphasic pattern, which happens to women after conception....and by the looks of the timing would match perfectly with approx days it takes for implantation..... Don't want to get your hopes up too high (which I've done for myself TOO MANY times), but maybe this is a good sign! Do you normally ovulate in the middle or later in your cycle?

Okay, no more for me tonight. :haha: Time for :sleep:!!!! DH is going to kill me if I don't go to bed, and we don't want that. :haha:

Thanks Jenny and Kelly

My temps are always the same every morning. So I was suprised to see such bounding this time around. Usually before o is always 97.1. I will test in a few days to see!! Either way I hope I will see a bfp soon!!!

mommyof_4 - I think I am messed up. I would usually ovulate between CD21 and 25....now CD32. I Had a sickness bug just after the MC and then more recently I was getting darker OPK's until I got a massive temperature of 39.6 due to illness, then the lines disappeared. I think my body was getting ready to ov but the temperature stopped it. I hope I ovulate soon, it drives me crazy too.

I would say you ovulated on CD14 and your chart is looking triphasic to me - which is good sign. Good luck when you test!! FX'd you will get your BFP.

Dahlia2007 - Congratulations!! That is great news :happydance: I'm so happy for you. I test twice a day with OPK's, I too am hoping it will get darker soon.

Carrie: Thank you hun :hugs: I did 3 tests this morning, 2 were Negative and I had a really bad Evap on FRER (White line which showed up before 3 minutes) :cry: Got more Cramps today aswell, AF is due so will see if she turns up! xx

Kelly: Glad your Bleeding has finally stopped :D

Excalibur :hugs: Evaps are horrible!!!

They sure are hun :hugs: I have had about 3 this cycle now and I thought they were positives, well the FRER I just knew it was an Evap as it was a white line :(

Well so far no af and getting mild crampiness and heart burn which could just be af about to come. On my normal cycle (pre-m/c) I would be one day late today, but with the m/c everything says i should expect af on the 8th so we shall see. Had a faint second line that was the same color as the control line but it was a cheapy test so im not going on that the second one i took from the box just had a perfect control line and the blue dye kinda blew up all over the circle for the test line so like i said cheapy. I think I am going to wait a while longer before testing again because I feel so much like I am about to get af : ( But at least then i can start from the beginning on everything instead of coming in halfway through and trying. My temps are up to what they were during ovulation i had stopped when i got the stomach flu cause i didn't want my fever to mess with my chart but took it this morning and it was up at ovulation high so we will see what happens with that.

Good morning ladies,

Ex; sorry to hear your testing didn't go as you hoped this morning. Hang in there, your not out til your out.

Tabs; Your not out til the witch shows

Mommy; things look good on your chart...fxed for you

Jenny; since your temp is still up that is promising, fxed

Kelly; grats on the stopping of your bleeding. :dust: for your bding.

AFM, spotting almost completely gone so believe it was a position irritation. Also my temp went up a half degree this morning to 97.49. 2 more days of that and I am in tww. (Taking a deep breath)

lil: Thank you hun :hugs: This doesn't seem like AF to me but who knows? :wacko: If the "Spotting" stops soon, I'll do another test, might just hold out now and not test anymore and see what happens. Glad to hear your spotting has nearly stopped and hope those temps stay up for you :D

I made an attempt at adding my chart to my sig. did it work?

Here are the pics I took of yesterday's opk's...all other ones I have done have been very very faint and a couple couldn't even see the second line so this is big difference. The line looked a little darker than in the pic.

Attachments

• 2012-03-04 11.59.40.jpg
    2012-03-04 11.59.40.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-03-04 12.00.11.jpg
    2012-03-04 12.00.11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
lil: They look positive to me! :happydance:

I think AF is here for me :cry: Not 100% sure but..feeling so low today! My friend has just given birth today. I'm really happy for her but just want our turn now :cry:

Hi All
I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and thought it about time that I popped in to say hi.
I had an early miscarriage in January, bled for 3 days and then had my next cycle in feb as 'normal'. I'm pretty sure that I ovulated but I tend to not get very dark positives on opks so it's sometimes difficult to tell. This month I am due to ovulate today although again I think I have had a positive opk 2 days ago as yesterday's was feint compared to Friday and Sat. All in all I'm not really sure, I had a few light pains on Sat so either way I've been trying to cover all bases.
Things have been really hard, I've got quite a complicated relationship really, my partner already has a child from his previous marriage and it makes trying to conceive very hard, keep thinking there's something wrong with me as he's obviously not the issue.... Also we see his son every Saturday which always seems to co-incide with my cycle in terms of ovulating and testing.... I get myself all worked up and feel down that I have to be step mum and Im secretly hurting inside that I don't have my own baby. Pls don't think that I am a bad person, I just find it hard wanting something so bad and not getting there yet....
I know my pain is nothing compared to some of you ladies and I feel bad for even voicing it.
I am really hoping that this month is our month. I only had two days of very feint bfps in Jan so i didn't have much time to get used to it but I just felt so pregnant and then suddenly empty... We've been trying since August last year although I was on the bcp so I think it took a while for my cycle to settle down, I just really really hope it's not too long before I see that bfp again.
So hi everyone and hoping to share my journey with you, along with sharing yours. X

Vesper: Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: I totally understand where you are coming from and you are bound to be sad playing the "step mum" role as it's not your child etc.

Sending you lot's of :dust: and fingers crossed you get your BFP soon :dust:

Hi Vesper, sorry you are having such a hard time. I can relate to your situation in a way, my husband and I raised his daughter from his first marriage and it although you love them so much it hurts, its still isn't quite the same as a child that you made together. Hang in there.

Ex, so sorry your af is showing up. but you get to start all over with the temping and have even more knowledge of your body than you did last cycle.

posting a pic of all three of yesterday's opks together...the other pics were the same one just one was blurry so took a second. I really think I o'ed but gonna test today at noon and see whats it reads. keep in mind the lines may have faded some since was yesterday's tests and I took this pic this morning

Attachments

• 2012-03-05 09.48.39.jpg
    2012-03-05 09.48.39.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Ex for your comments makes me feel better having spoken about all this, it's a lot of pressure and hard work for us girlies!
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too well, like lil says, at least it's a fresh new cycle for u to get underway with, the one thing I will say about AF is at least u know where u are! Some cycles whilst I'm disappointed, I'm relieved that I'm not symptom spotting and guessing every day... It gets very tiring doesn't it!
I'm going into this cycle with the mindset that I'm not going to stress or worry about every tiny symptom as I've had most symptoms most months and it's been nothing! The only one I was really sure about before my bcp was when I almost burst into tears in the middle of pizza express when my OH made a joke about something I had said or was doing! He looked at me a bit strange as my eyes welled up! Lol
Hang in there, it will all turn out right in the end. :)

Lil blossom thanks for your kind words, I often find it hard to 'complain' about my OH's son as he's such a sweetheart but you are right, he's still not a baby that we made together... And I feel so bad saying that, but I can't help feeling like I'm missing out, and like my OH maybe doesn't understand sometimes...
I'm still hanging in there and hoping for that BFP very soon!!

I don't know about you but OPK's drive me crazy! Lol

Lil, yes those looked positive! congrats!

Ex- aw, yes I'm sure that would make me a little low too. It will be your turn soon!

Vesper- Welcome! I'm glad you popped in. I am sorry for you loss. Do not apologize at all for your feelings. We all have those times as well. I can sympathize with your situation, that would be very hard. Try to get some BD in! Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->