AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Ok its 10dpo for me today and 1 day late but still bfn limbo is the worst..lol no signs of af i had cramps last week like she was coming but they went away and haven't made another appearance. Sore throat is better but nose is stuffy now lol still get the uterine pressure now and then. Doc says if i havent started by mid week next week to come in for some tests. Ready to know something and my body is holding out on telling me the answer lol

Well if you ovulated late that could be your answer...its good that you had cramps a week ago and then nothing...that's what i had with last pregnancy.

ok im eating chicken fried rice and onion rings for BREAKFAST!! urghhhhhh, i really fancied it now I just feel sick bleurghhhhhhhh

Ya i even went and bought my tampons last week cause i figured im out but she never showed her face i dont know whether to be excited she isn't showing up or worry that it could mean my cycle is more messed up than i thought. The real worry is i read that late ovulators have alot of trouble with miscarriages happening quite a bit : ( i just want to know something already lol my bb's are tender too but i get that with af so who knows at this point.

Carrie: Hope you feel better soon hun :o xx

tabs: Hope you find out one way or another soon what's going on. Hopefully it's good news though. :D

too funny Carrie...we need a button to push like facebook where we can like a comment :haha:

That is hilarious when i was prego with my son i made my husband go get me bread and butter pickles because i was craving them this was at midnight so he goes brings them back open the jar and the smell of them makes me run to the bathroom lol good luck with the cravings interfering with your morning sickness haha : )

Lol, we do Lil, I think Ive just kick started my morning sickness!! I used to love chicken fried rice, but usually in the evenings Lol xx

Got to drive into the city centre now to pick up some parking permits for my mum, this will be a challenge with no ciggies!!! Catch you all later xx

Carrie: You'll be fine hun. Tuesday just gone marked 6 weeks since I quit smoking :D Have fun xx

I must say it did kinda give me a lil hope last night i had got bratwurst to make and i had been craving them and my husband had been bugging me to make them so i did last night as soon as i cut into the onion the whole house smelled like onions and it was right in my face i couldnt get rid of it and it was making me sick. I finished them and let my husband have them all i couldnt stand it anymore i went upstairs to bed and could still smell the damn onions lol

I get weird shooting pains to but af always came so I try to ignore them. When I was of though I would randomly get weird nerve pulling like pains.

I had such horrible ms with my last pregnancy but I'd easily take it if it meant I was pg.

Tabs hope you get an answer soon.

My temp went up again though ff didn't flag ovulation cause all my other temps before I o'd but I'm 3 dpo. Not spotting or signs of the witch!

My temps have stayed up too but is it true that your temps can stay up until 18 dpo and you can still get af. I am new to charting but my normal pre o temps are always in the low 96 degrees but ever since o they have been in the high 97 to mid 98 degrees range. Is this good?? Lol

Well if you're only 10dpo then yes they won't drop until the day before or day of or day after af shows unless your temps are like mine after labour they stayed high through two bleeds but finally dropped the day of ovulation and are now back up to post o temps like they should be. It will be a relief for me if my temps drop when af comes this time cause then my body will be acting like it should.

My temps are still high, it's cycle day 29 for me. Still dont know if I O'd on day 16 or day 22? But I am waiting til after the weekend. Probably next wednesday. How are the other 2ww ladies holding out??

Tabs, have you tested again? Anxious to see your results! FYI, my temps were high this past cycle...99.2F, really high! But they went back down gradually before AF arrived and bursted my bubble of hope. Mine went up after O and then up again, which is supposed to be a sign of conception...I still wonder if I conceived but didn't successfully implant. It would make sense. Anyway! If the temps stay up and AF doesn't come, then it's time to dance. :happydance: :hugs:

Kelly, sounds promising!! FX'ed that this is finally your return to normalcy!

Carrie, :haha: Amused by your little fried rice saga.

Ex, CD4 today....almost time to gear up for some serious :sex: this month!

Jenny: We are prepared for some serious :sex: this month :haha: Let's catch that egg girl! :happydance:

I will be right behind you as soon as af shows her face : ) i dont think it happened this cycle so just waiting on af but we shall see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->