AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Well I am home from work and thinking about taking a nap until hubby gets home..gonna convince him to grill the steaks I bought then will veg out on sofa watching Grey's Anatomy tonight. This cold is really taking its toll on me. But again still can smell stuff and usually when my nose is all stuffy with a cold taste and smell disappear for a while. In fact my nose is getting raw from blowing it.

Will check back in later or if can't sleep haha

Lil: Sorry to hear your cold is making you feel rubbish hun. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

My cold is making my nose raw to and though it's runny and slightly blocked I can still taste for now. I was sent home from work today and doubt I'll be going in tomorrow as they've told me they don't want to get sick lol.

Also maybe bad news but I have some brown creamy cm/spotting :( I am hoping it's just Ovulation spotting, can you get that 3 days after the fact? But I've never had it before even when on the clomid so I'm thinking the witch will be showing super early again. I'm just praying she's not here till monday or that the tinged cm goes away and is from ovulation as odd as that would be for me.

ok so omg omg i have a faint line. I am trying to not be too excited cause it wasn't fmu to ill have to test in the morning and see if its accurate but i had been using the dollar store ones and this morning there was a faint very very faint something but it didnt come up til like 11 min so i was like nope evap well i went to the store and my back was killing me just from walking around the store i went to the bathroom and i had a lot of cm when i wiped so i got a box of frer i have heard you guys say how accurate they were and instantly as soon as i stuck the stick down on the counter there was a faint second line and i was talking to my husband was like i think i am going crazy but it never went away and got a little darker. Still not getting my hopes but it is just one test in the evening instead of fmu but its hope its a faint line that you dont even have to hold up to the light lol just had to share my hope because i cant tell anyone else not until this is for sure and permanent. ill test in the morning and post what happens but please say a prayer for me ladies. oh how do you put pics on here i've never done it before ??

Yes get a pic on here! Click on "go advanced" then find the little "paperclip" icon and attach. I hope you get a darker line tomorrow. FYI I always get darker lines on pg tests with second morning urine.

i just couldnt believe it cause i have been taking one every morning with the cheapies and hadn't seen anything and i was at the store and i was thinking about how carrie had said she had negative and a few days later a straight positive and i decided what the hell ill get a box of frer and i vowed it was my last prego tests i was buying this cycle. i have been praying so hard for this i am trying to not get too excited but i havent had a line like that. And i dont think it was an evap because it showed up instantly and got darker but still faint. i am just praying for that second line in the morning too it was be amazing : ) : )

i cant get a non blurry on my camera ggrr i will try on my hubbys phone when he gets home from work evap lines arent colored are they arent they clear this is the color just faint

welp I'm out looks like AF has came for a visit... But at least I know everything is still working this will only be my 2nd AF since my MC in Dec it took me awhile to get my 1st one. Sooo soon as this is over its game on. I am kind of upset but, I am happy my body is still working and all is well. So anyone in for an April BFP???

ok this is it please say you can see it and im not crazy lol

Attachments

• 100_3868.jpg
    100_3868.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
Tabs! I hope you get your clear second line in the morning! HOW EXCITING!

Lil- I hope you feel better soon. At least you have your Grey's so make you feel better : )
And Kelly you as well. I don't know about that spotting like that, but I def hope it's not AF

Tabs!! Im getting excited for you!! How many dpo are you now ?? The first test I took at 11dpo had the faintest of lines, so faint I had to look very close, but it was there, I actually put a pic up of it somewhere on this thread, not sure of the page but it was sunday 4th if you wanna do some comparing, altho the picture was blurry and hardly showed it up! My boyfriend could also see the line but I wanted more and went straight back out to buy a digital, which came up pregnant!! Neither was fmu ... Cant wait to hear about tomorrows test hun :dust::dust::dust:

welp I'm out looks like AF has came for a visit... But at least I know everything is still working this will only be my 2nd AF since my MC in Dec it took me awhile to get my 1st one. Sooo soon as this is over its game on. I am kind of upset but, I am happy my body is still working and all is well. So anyone in for an April BFP???

Sorry Mojo,
How many DPO are you? I know it sucks but you're right about knowing that your body is working right

here is a better one this is what showed up instantly : )

Attachments

• 100_3876.jpg
    100_3876.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
I am 10 dpo today but i am only 1 day late today i ovulated late..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->