AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I am going to wait until the fmu test after that i will get my hopes up i just can't let myself believe it quite yet. I took another one it came with 3 and there was too a faint line but it was much fainter this one you had to hold up to the light but it was also diluted from me trying to have to pee again i was excited til that one wasn't as exciting so i am going to try to keep it in until the morning then see what happens. Everyone pray really hard for me : ) : )

Tabs looks like a :bfp::test::dust::happydance:

Dahlia This is going to sound crazy but Im not really sure when I Ovulate?? Since my cycles are so off. I use my chart and try to catch the egg that way... This month after AF is gone I am going to try the OPK and see what happens. My AF normally only last 5 days. Then I guess the rest of the month will be alot of :sex: going on lol.

My chart has nothing listed in the DPO part guess the chart system needs a couple more cycles to get a good reading? Not sure But, I will be working hard on my little bean this month and I hope for a BFP the Beginning of April..:flower:

Yeah Mojo, OPKs are the way to go. I know you'll have some better luck with them

I have never used them when should you start to try to use them I guess how may days after AF is gone should I try to do them and when is the best time morning?? I have 30 of them right now I just want to be sure that I use them at the right time...
With both my last preg we never used anything just tried and it happened this time it may take a little more time. I was thinking I was for sure going to get a BFP since we BD everyother day but I guess I missed it... :(

You will likely be most fertile between
Thursday March 22, 2012 and Monday March 26, 2012

If you conceived this cycle your estimated due date would be
December 13, 2012

This is what I got My cycle length is 32

Tabs thats a bfp congrats.

I checked out my cervix and it's open with red around the os, I'm going to start bleeding again. I am so sick of this. I just want it to end NOW. Once I start bleeding I'm not doing temps or opks again unless I see clear signs of ov. I am certain I ovulated 3 days ago I don't doubt that but this is ridiculous. I just hope that full flow holds off till monday for clinic calling reasons.

Tabs thats a bfp congrats.

I checked out my cervix and it's open with red around the os, I'm going to start bleeding again. I am so sick of this. I just want it to end NOW. Once I start bleeding I'm not doing temps or opks again unless I see clear signs of ov. I am certain I ovulated 3 days ago I don't doubt that but this is ridiculous. I just hope that full flow holds off till monday for clinic calling reasons.

Kelly; I hate that you are having so much trouble. Our bodies are so fickle after mc :hugs: fxed flow holds out til after you can make calls.

tabs: Congratulations on your BFP hun :happydance:

Jozie: Sorry to hear AF came hun, I'm with you for an April BFP :dust:

ok this morning results are still too inconclusive for me to get excited i took it at 5am and there was a very very faint line but it was less noticeable than the one last night. I used a couple opk strips since the doc said they cant distinguish between hcg and lh surge and all three off them have a faint second line but that is still inconclusive because you can get second lines on opk before af shows up so i am going to re test this evening after holding it in for a few hours and let you know but considering they say your levels double every 48 hours it could not show up darker until tomorrow morning. i am trying to not get my hopes up or get disappointed after this mornings test i am kinda in like a super duper limbo on this one : (

tabs: Fingers crossed for those lines getting darker! :dust: :hugs:

I hope so too i have been having back pain and heartburn and that little thing in your head that says hey stop eating your full has disappeared lol it would definitely be amazing i just have to be sure before i let myself think it is positive.

tabs: Yeah I know what you mean hun. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :dust: and toes.. ;) xxx

Jozie- yes those hsould be your fertile times. And the rule with OPK is that the line must be as dark, or darker than the control line.

Tabs- you're in my thoughts. Will yo test later today or wait. It might be best to just wait until tomorrow. FX

I am going to go get a three pack when i get off work then i will test tonight just because i know i wont be able to stand waiting and then i will test fmu tomorrow and sunday but with everything we have been through i am gonna need a pretty positive test before i get excited...

Fingers crossed for you tabs.

I haven't been on in a couple of days as work has been so busy but was really sad to read about Kat, wishing u all the best hun xxx

How is everyone else doing?
I'm having a crappy day, feeling really fed up and like I can't cope with things, I'm now about 5dpo (I think) and no real symptoms yet of anything. Tomorrow is the day where OH sees his son and I'm really getting myself upset about it all, we just got back from a shop where he stopped to look at toys for his son and was going to buy him an Easter egg, and I got really upset, I feel so bad and ir apologized but I just feel so bad and so selfish, I felt so upset he was buying things for his boy and I'm stood there thinking... I want my baby... Felt like he was rubbing it in my face... I know that's not really the case but...god I feel like such a bad person.... god I'm messed up today...

My new OPK's came today :happydance: Can't wait to start using them next week! Hopefully my BBT will arrive on Monday morning! :D

Yesterday I had a short reprieve from the spotting but back today, dark brown/rust color with some cm mixed in...very tired, sick still and not sleeping well. I am not paying too much attention to my temps for the last 2 mornings because of being sick and not sleeping well, and this morning actually forgot to take it til after I used the bathroom.

Suppose to work tonight and and not looking forward to it at all. Oh well. No more feeling sorry for myself...ending this pity party:cry:

Lil: Aww hun, sounds like you are going through a tough time at the moment with being ill etc. I really hope you feel better soon :hugs: Hopefully you feel ill for a good reason? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->