AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Tabs I did the same with the opks, I ordered 50 of them (cause I still had 20 left) and 50 pg tests even though I'll bee doing FET long before I run out, I figured murphys law would have me order just as many as I needed for a month or two instead of way to many and then I'd have to order more. I hope you have better luck with the other pg tests. At this point I think I'd just pick up a digi.

Still blood and spotting FREE!!!! I officially have had my longest lp since having my baby girl... and I'm only 5dpo, god thats pathetic. Am hoping to continue without spotting. I've taken my panty liner off so we shall see.

I ordered them today and the website is always super quick with orders so I should have it by Tuesday and ill have plenty of tests to show me it didn't happen this month lol I still don't understand quite what is going on but I have had some cramping today so maybe af is on her way three days late. I have been overly exhausted to and having back aches I hope I start soon though just so I can start fresh. I ordered pre seed with my tests so that will be something new to throw into the effort lol

I don't want to mention this but any change you could have had a chemical?

I just checked my cervix, I have lots of tacky cm and it's a tan colour but not dark, couldn't see if Os was closed but it may have been and my cervix is low which it is supposed to be after ovulation, so I don't think I'll have anymore spotting at least till tonight, didn't see any blood at the os either so maybe it'll hold off even longer. I'm taking it as a positive sign. Now I have a house to clean before friends come over tomorrow and my 19 month old FINALLY fell asleep.

ANyone have any tricks or suggestions for unstuffing a plugged up nose?

I thought about that too but even a chemical i would think would have more than one positive test randomly. I will just have to wait it out.

The kleenex with vicks always does wonders for me if its your toddler Boogie wipes are my best friend with him they are the most amazing thing ever lol

Ladies if I ovulated on February 28th and my Af was due March 7th would I know by now or would my hcg even have a chance to start putting levels out? With me ovulating so late I have heard that chemical pregnancies are common when you ovulate that late. Hopefully next cycle it comes earlier but I cant start ttc next cycle if my cycle doesn't ever start ggrrr lol

well i think i may be out soon ladies : ( i started getting crampy at the store earlier and when i wiped after using the restroom when i got home there was like pink twinged cm. I have never had that before but it is most likely the witch ..its on next month ; )

So I am 9dpo and I just got a BFP!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I am so thrilled and so nurvious too!!! It was pretty dark for 9dpo! If I know how to add a photo I could!!

Tabs onward and upward with the next cycle. I'd say you would know by now but I'd also say that you may have had a chemical maybe not. It's hard to tell.

Congrats mommy.

So I am 9dpo and I just got a BFP!!!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I am so thrilled and so nurvious too!!! It was pretty dark for 9dpo! If I know how to add a photo I could!!

Lucky you!! Congrats! Congrats!

CONGRATULATIONS Mommy! I have been seeing/hearing a lot of early pink lines at B&B lately! How do you feel?

Sorry for your AF tabs, but as you said you're ready for a BFP here coming up!

Kelly, glad your heavy flow is staying away and hopefully she stays away for a long time! As for stuffy nose, I recommend sleeping with your head elevated (using pillows). That's all I got for you unless you take some sort of medicine

congrats on the BFP mommy of 4!!!:happydance:

Tabs we get to both be in the BFP for April I'm right there with you and I think Ex is too. We will all get our BFP soon. I know I'll be putting alot more time DTD after AF is gone lol!!! :sex::dust::dust:

Congrats Mommyof4 on your bfp

Tabs sorry to hear about af but like you said nice fresh cycle

Ex glad to hear your therm came today

Kelly happy to hear you are doing good without spotting.

Me and dh are getting some painting and flooring done but really tired. All though I feel better i am tiring easy....colds haha

Congrats on the BFP!!!
I didn't get Af i am more confused lol I had the pink twinged cm and then got these super bad cramps like really bad so i went and laid down went to the bathroom nothing on pad and nothing when i wiped for the rest of the evening so i dunno what the witch is up to she is sure being sneaky about it..lol As for now the cramps subsided by back is killing me and I took off the pad cause there is nothing happening. I also took my temp when i woke up since it was right there by the bed and I have had a stuffy/runnny nose so thought i might have a fever and it was the exact opposite my temp has plummeted its lower than it has been since i started charting. I am gonna try not to worry or stress and let the witch show herself in time lol I am glad my mood is better : )

9 dpo today ladies and brown spotting. Fingers crossed that it's IB. AF not due for 4 days. Baby dust to all.....i'm feeling great about a March BFP.

Tabs if your temp plummeted then af may well show up very soon so keep some supplies with you just in case.

April bfp means likely a January baby so no birthday on or before Christmas which in my opinion is great. I am hoping very strongly for an April bft too ladies!

ya now i am very curious to see what tomorrow brings after this eventful day also super curious to see what my temp is after today's plummet lol

I was wondering if I could join you ladies. I am on CD 2 and we are back on the TTC wagon this month and really hoping for our rainbow BFP. We lost our son just a few short days before he was born in September and through some medical problems leading to a Hashimoto's diagnosis we are able to TTC again.

I am sorry for the losses of your angels. This makes us very special mommies and I would be grateful to join you as I really need the support restarting our journey after our last early loss at 5 weeks.

Hope to chat with you all soon...My name is Kristin btw.

Hi Kristin
Sorry for your loss you are definitely in the right place we have very good bfp vibes here
: )

Phew, had quite a bit of reading to do today! :coffee: Been occupied the last few days!

Tabs, oh what a saga! In my honest opinion, it does sound like a chem. :cry: Anxious to hear updates from you though. :hugs:

Mommy, congrats on your :bfp:!! :happydance: I'm so jealous...good jealous though! :hugs:

Lil, hope you're feeling better. Being sick is the PITS! We've had a lot of pollen here lately, so we're getting our fair share of tickley noses & burning eyes.

Kelly, phew, glad the witch has held off. FX'ed for you!!

Carrie, hope you're being strong & doing well with no smoking!

Dahlia, how are you feeling?

Kristin, welcome! :wave: Hope there's a :bfp: waiting for us in April!!!!!

I know Kat is probably lurking in here, so just know that you are certainly in my thoughts & prayers. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->