AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Kristin I am so very sorry for you loss :hugs: both of them. Is the diagnosis of hashimoto's a genetic thing? Sorry for the bluntness of the question, we lost our daughter to a sacrococcygeal teratoma 8 weeks ago.

Don't worry about being blunt...I don't mind. Hashimoto's is an auto-immune disorder causing hypothyroidism, but I only developed this after having RJ...That is why it has taken us so long to get back on to TTC. It has been a roller coaster of tests, etc. since RJ has passed but they still do not know what caused his death.

I am sorry for your loss of Hannah...Is sacrococcygeal teratoma genetic? Do they think that they can prevent it in your coming pregnancies?

Thank you Tabs and Jenny for the warm welcome! :)

Mommy: Congratulations hun! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :happydance:

Tabs: Sorry AF showed up hun, here's to an April BFP!! :dust:

Jozie: I am definetly in for an April BFP! Bring them on!!!! :thumbup:

Lil: Thank you hun, I now have my first ever temp charted :haha: Ooo the painting and flooring sounds nice, hope you don't tire yourself out too much hun.

Meandrod: Ooo Fingers crossed it's IB! :dust:

Kelly: Let's get those April BFP's! ;)

Kristen: Welcome to the thread :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:

Well the witch showed up with a vengeance last night well early this morning so its cd 1 for me. As much as I thought it would be depressing when she came I am actually the opposite. I have a very good feeling about next cycle. My opk's should be here by Tuesday with the pre seed I ordered and I think we are gonna have alot of BFP's come April. I am actually kinda excited to see af it was almost a relief its the normalist thing my body has done since the m/c and it means i am on schedule again since she only showed up 2 days later than expected and this gives me a whole other month to look back on for my charting I feel like I have all the resources I need for this cycle instead of coming in halfway through last cycle : ) Time to start talking to our uterus's again lmao

Glad you are feeling hopeful Tabs! I felt the exact same way when AF arrived for me on Friday...we are only 2 days apart in our cycle and I think April will be an amazing month for us. :) GL with the preseed and OPKs...I hope they are useful for you!

:dust:

I'm hoping we all get a BFP in lucky April, would be a lovely Birthday present to me from you all! ;)

:dust::dust::dust:

Kristen, sorry I misread that I though your said your little boy had the illness. I hope you can find answers. SCT's are not genetic at all and are very rare so we has as much of a chance of having another child with one as anyone else which is a relief. Our daughter died from a complication of the surgery she had while inside me, but without the surgery she wouldn't have survived much longer so it was our only chance.

My temp dropped this morning to 36.22 so maybe witch tonight or tomorrow? No signs of spotting or anything so hoping for tomorrow or the next day at the earliest. I am happy to have made it this far every extra day I get is a success.

Ex I feel very good for all of us this cycle. I have been withholding from my hubby so he will be more than happy to accommodate when its o time lmao... My son's birthday is in April so it would be a nice birthday present for him as well : )

Ex I feel very good for all of us this cycle. I have been withholding from my hubby so he will be more than happy to accommodate when its o time lmao... My son's birthday is in April so it would be a nice birthday present for him as well : )

I have a good feeling for us all aswell. Aww bless. What date is your Son's birthday hun? :D

No af yet but lots of wet cm, keep thinking it's the witch only to check and its clear discharge. Starting to feel a bit better to, still congested but not as much and headache seems to be gone. I hope I'm even better tomorrow cause I have to work, I'd really like to not have the witch while working to so if she didn't show I would be happy.

Kelly: Really hope the witch stays away for you hun.

Thanks ex, I do to but I was hoping to make it till monday so I won't freak out as much about it if she does come.

Kelly: Monday isn't that far away, hopefully she'll stay away beyond Monday ;)

Hope the witch stays away for you and you get to feeling better Kelly : )

Was anyone who had to have a natural m/c first af after really painful? It actually feels just like when i had the m/c I am even passing clots like when I had it too. Is this normal? My mom thinks the clots are just what didn't come out with the m/c since they didn't do a d&c but she has never had a m/c before so I wanted to get some advice...

Sorry you are having a tough AF. My first period after my D&C was just a bit heavier, but I didn't have any cramping. It may just be your body regulating again.

Was anyone who had to have a natural m/c first af after really painful? It actually feels just like when i had the m/c I am even passing clots like when I had it too. Is this normal? My mom thinks the clots are just what didn't come out with the m/c since they didn't do a d&c but she has never had a m/c before so I wanted to get some advice...

My first AF wasn't overly painful but I did pass small clots hun, I think you're right and it is just what didn't come out with the MC. Hope it doesn't cause you too much discomfort hun :hugs:

I had a painful first bleed with clots and it was way heavier. Keep an eye on it and if you develop a fever go to the docs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->