AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Thanks Krippy! AF is here. :( The qtip test is when when take a qtip and insert it. Usually if AF is approaching there will be a sure sign on the qtip. I also use this to detect fertime CM. I just have a probllem with using my fingers. Lol! Sorry for TMI.

Sorry AF got you meanrod! Don't worry about TMI...I absolutely don't mind! FXd for you next cycle sweetie!

Def FXd for you Vesper! Those signs sound really promising! Can't wait for you to test. Keep us update with new symptoms k?

Congrats PCBS! Happy and healthy 9 to you! How wonderful! SO happy! How many DPO are you?

Vesper, the nipples sound good! lol. And the backache as well. My symptoms this time didn't seem like I could get a BFP, but I did! So god luck to you when will you test again?

Kelly- I'm holding out hope for you. And I also hope you get better from your bug. I just started to get a stuffy nose and bothersome throat today : (

Meandrod- sorry for the witch : ( you'll be on the train with the other ladies for an April BFP though!

I have been going to the gym lots to Jenny...Lost 1.5 pounds in the last week. Feels great and lovely to get the mind off of TTC for while ;)

Sorry to hear the AF seems like it is around the corner Kelly! Hoping things regulate for you and you will be preggo with your rainbow soon!

hahaha lol i did that too, after miscarriage wanted to wait and so to get mind off ttc i joined the gym for 3 months i lost 12.5 ppounds and feel amazing and

....oh my goodness how amazing is this day... I got my BFP!!!!!!! i am beyond excited even though i thought i wouldnt be after my miscarriage in dec!!! this is a blessing...praying for a healthy 9 months and healthy baby!!! phew....
thank you for all your support everyone!!!

Yaaahhhh So happy for you! Love to hear great news! Sending you loads of sticky and positive vibes doll!

And way to go on the 12.5 pounds...You are amazing!

Oh me and hubby bought an elliptical trainer yesterday from Sears. Got a great deal and now I can work out some of this flab and feel good! yay!

Def FXd for you Vesper! Those signs sound really promising! Can't wait for you to test. Keep us update with new symptoms k?

Thanks krippy, had a wave of nausea today also and feel bloated although hungry which seem to cancel each other out lol
I can't wait either although I am nervous... As I type my back is aching and I feel as tho I could go to bed for a nap!

Dahlia - thanks! The nipples thing is new to me so fingers crossed, I test Sunday/Monday I guess am gonna wait as long as possible
How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet?? :baby:

Well i had some catching up to do haven't been on in a few days..

Update on me is my son my husband and i all have bronchitis i am on cd3 but no af symptoms from the beginning i cramped cd 1 really bad but nothing after that and now on cd3 i have went down to just spotting so i think i am almost done with the witch. Still feel upbeat about this cycle though should get my opk's in the mail today : )

Aw Tabs, that's terrible. Hope you all can feel better. Chicken noodle soup and stay hydrated! You may ovulate later this month since your sick, so watch out for those OPKs!

ya last cycle i got the stomach flu i think that is why i ovulated so late last cycle. I am going to start testing in a few days. AF has been different than normal I dunno its not real heavy like i was expecting and no cramps besides that first day so I think i got off easy with my first af. Then again it may just be that I am too focused on the bronchitis symptoms to notice af at all lol..how are all you ladies getting along

Dhalia, I want to hold out hope to but had some pink spotting today and thought the witch would show but now it's brown and gone again. I hope she comes before the end of the week other then that I'm in no rush. My lp is over twice as long as it was when I first O'd though is still only 8dpo, tomorrow I'll be 9. Still planning on testing march 20th if no real af shows up.

I ended up puking all night last night and couldn't go to work had the runs very badly to, at one point was sitting on the toilet having the runs and puking into my sons potty basin at the same time. I nearly passed out on the bathroom floor. I finally stopped puking around 3am and managed to doze off on the couch but my stomach still feels a little iffy today. Will be going to work tomorrow but only a half day so hopefully I can make it.

congrats pcb on the bfp.

SOrry the with got some of you.

Carrie are you still floating around? Haven't seen you online I hope all is well.

I hope so to, I'm ready to move on to our FET cycle and start having some real hope of being pregnant again and soon.

Dhalia, I want to hold out hope to but had some pink spotting today and thought the witch would show but now it's brown and gone again. I hope she comes before the end of the week other then that I'm in no rush. My lp is over twice as long as it was when I first O'd though is still only 8dpo, tomorrow I'll be 9. Still planning on testing march 20th if no real af shows up.

I ended up puking all night last night and couldn't go to work had the runs very badly to, at one point was sitting on the toilet having the runs and puking into my sons potty basin at the same time. I nearly passed out on the bathroom floor. I finally stopped puking around 3am and managed to doze off on the couch but my stomach still feels a little iffy today. Will be going to work tomorrow but only a half day so hopefully I can make it.

congrats pcb on the bfp.

SOrry the with got some of you.

Carrie are you still floating around? Haven't seen you online I hope all is well.
Thanx Kelly9...man i sure hope your tummy settles...sounds like you ahve had a tough time! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Well temp is nice and low today definitely pre ov so hopefully the witch will show today.

Hi Ladies, sorry I have been mia, feeling much better and finally getting over this cold. Thought af was starting the other day but yesterday the spotting stopped and temp stayed up. Then this morning cramps began again but is the only sign that maybe the witch is on her way...temp still up, cervix still high and closed...af would be a week early so just wish she would show or quit messing with me. haha... gonna put some heat on my abs and relax a bit since this is my only day off for nearly a week. Hopefully it eases up enough that I can get my errands and house work done.

Could it be implantation bleeding and cramps Lil? Glad you are feeling better! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->