AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Mine was also heavier than normal with lots of cramping, clots and lasted much longer than normal.

Well our walls were painted, floors look great and most of our stuff is put away. My back is killing me and am exhausted but it was well worth it:)

Mine has been heavy with clots as well but just for one day...It is already slowing down and I am only CD 3. I should be done by CD 5 and then TTC...So excited but also so nervous that this won't be our cycle. I just feel like I can't wait anymore! But at least I will have fun trying right?

Okay, so we have Ex, Tabs, Kristin, Vesper and Kelly in the runnings for an April BFP....Did I miss anyone??

Ex....We're on CD7 already! Time sure does fly! Looks like we'll be getting anxious the last week of March & very beginning of April. Bet you're excited to try out your new equipment! :happydance:

Tabs, sorry to hear the witch flew in....but like you said, it is refreshing to at least know your body is back to normal. My first AF took 5 weeks to arrive, and my 2nd one was right on time. Although I didn't WANT the 2nd one, I also felt relieved in a way like you to at least know my body is ok. I've read that sometimes your body can take a while to clean itself out. I had a completely natural MC....My body did a great job of sorting itself out in swift timing. Different people's bodies handle it differently, so I wouldn't be surprised by some cramping and clots. :hugs: Hoping this is your month!

Lots of :dust: to everyone in the runnings for April BFP!

I'm in for april, though not sure if I will do opks or temping, haven't decided. Depending on our frozen cycle we may not be allowed to have unprotected sex though that didn't stop us last time.

So looks like I've made it to Monday without bleeding!!!! I did have some funny Ovary pains about an hour ago to, whats that about? I am sure I ovulated but my temp was also low today and no period. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Jenny - Time sure does fly when you're having fun haha. It's going quite quick this time to be honest. I'm just trying to keep myself as busy as possible, in the middle of knitting a blanket at the moment so that helps to pass the days by. I have already started using my BBT but can't wait to try out my new OPK's :happydance:

Kelly - Glad AF is staying away :happydance:

Good morning all. Got a reg doctor appointment later this morning so getting an early start to the day. :coffee: well actually tea as I am not a coffee drinker haha.

Good luck to those who are coming up on their o day... fxed for everyone.

Hope all those who have their bfp's are doing well and feeling good.

Me, not too much to report during my tww except that this morning I had a stitch in my side this morning like I had 2 times with last pregnancy and pretty sure had the same thing with my first pregnancy 19 years ago but that was a long time ago:blush: My temp dropped some but since I was sick when I had the high spike I didn't really count that as an accurate temp anyway so may be normal now. I am relieved to say I am feeling so much better today. Nose is still stuffy but so much better. I am thinking I may take my frer on Thursday depending on how I am feeling symptom wise by then. Only have one right now and purposely waiting to buy more so I am not tempted to test earlier.

Anyone else testing this week?

I'm not testing this week but I expect the witch will show before my test date. Now that's it's Monday I can soon switch gears to hoping the witch comes in a few days time like Thursday. That would be a good day. My temp is back up a little from yesterday's big drop.

And my nose is clear!!!! I still feel a little under the weather but better then the last few days.

Anyone know if taking Advil can have an affect on
Bbt?

I don't know about taking meds but I had to retake mine when checking for a fever during the worst of my cold because mouth breathing made my mouth cooler? I guess so if you had been breathing through your mouth just before temping maybe it changed the outcome of it.

Kelly glad u reached a milestone! Yay! : ) it's progress. But I hope your LP gets even longer! Dont wish for AF so soon!

Ex you knit!? I've been dreaming of learning to crochet. I want to be able to crochet a lil hat for baby. There is a shop where I live that offers affordable classes. I might do that in the summer when I don't have work or school

Lil I hope your niggles are a little bean! FX

Kelly glad u reached a milestone! Yay! : ) it's progress. But I hope your LP gets even longer! Dont wish for AF so soon!

Ex you knit!? I've been dreaming of learning to crochet. I want to be able to crochet a lil hat for baby. There is a shop where I live that offers affordable classes. I might do that in the summer when I don't have work or school

Lil I hope your niggles are a little bean! FX

I sure do :D Making a Patchwork Quilt at the moment. Crochet is great, I just started doing Crochet aswell. I taught myself from online videos and tutorials. Good luck! :D

Well looks like she'll be here sometime today I've had some More wet discharge but it was dark brown so spotting. Ill be calling the clinic tomorrow by the looks of it and I'm excited. I just hope we get offered treatment so I can start looking forward to things again.

Hey, question! Do a lot of you live in the UK? Some of the lingo reminds me of when I lived in South Africa, which is highly influenced by the British English. Just curious where everyone calls home. :)

Kelly, hmm, what you're describing sounds like old blood. Maybe you will have a longer LP this time around after all.

Went to the gym today! Feel good!

11 dpo today ladies.....BFN :(.........did the qtip test still some brown discharge. I have no clue what to expect.

Sorry to hear that Meanrod...what is the qtip test btw?

I have been going to the gym lots to Jenny...Lost 1.5 pounds in the last week. Feels great and lovely to get the mind off of TTC for while ;)

Sorry to hear the AF seems like it is around the corner Kelly! Hoping things regulate for you and you will be preggo with your rainbow soon!

I need to stop updating you all cause I've had no more spotting since this morning. I also just puked several time and have the runs. I was sick with a cold but I'm thinking I either ate something funny or caught another bug, having quiet the GI distress atm but feel better nausea wise since I just puked.

I live in Alberta Canada. I do think this site has mostly UK members though or so it seems.

I have been going to the gym lots to Jenny...Lost 1.5 pounds in the last week. Feels great and lovely to get the mind off of TTC for while ;)

Sorry to hear the AF seems like it is around the corner Kelly! Hoping things regulate for you and you will be preggo with your rainbow soon!

hahaha lol i did that too, after miscarriage wanted to wait and so to get mind off ttc i joined the gym for 3 months i lost 12.5 ppounds and feel amazing and

....oh my goodness how amazing is this day... I got my BFP!!!!!!! i am beyond excited even though i thought i wouldnt be after my miscarriage in dec!!! this is a blessing...praying for a healthy 9 months and healthy baby!!! phew....
thank you for all your support everyone!!!

Jenny - I'm from the UK :D

pcbs - Congratulations on your BFP! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Hi everyone, how are you all doing today?
I'm feeling a bit better today.
I wanted to get some opinions... I'm now about 8dpo and wanted to share some symptoms...
Firstly, at only about 2po I found myself in bed going to sleep and realised I was led on my back and had both my hands on my tummy - this is really unusual for me - I never sleep on my back...And the hands thing I found really weird... Maybe just on my mind?
So since then I've had a few symptoms really usually I'm emotional before AF but nothin really... I've had pulling feeling down in my tummy and almost pin pricks on my left side (ovary area)
Sorry if TMI but ive also been very wet this month which is unusual, and I've noticed white bumps on my nipples that seem more prominent than before, I've seen bumps before but they weren't white, I thought they were spots!
I've had terrible back ache for the last 4/5 days as well...And had bad bloating yesterday.
I said I wouldn't symptom spot but I just feel like something is going on, what does everyone think??
I think I will wait until Sunday/Monday to test if AF hasn't arrived before then.
With my last mc I had bloating, headaches and bad back as well as being extremely emotional but I don't have the emotions or headaches this time....
Keep fingers crossed for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"