AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Lil - That definetly sounds like it could have been the cause of all your Spotting and Cramping. Seems that your body didn't pass everything as it should have done? Glad you are feeling better hun and I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that this is your month :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Had some catching up to do...again! Haven't been on the computer much, guess I've been keeping busy! :)

Sounds like the fitness bug has hit a handful of us! YAY FOR US! :happydance: I feel so much better since I've started working out. I'm in love with the Cybex Arc Trainer....hurts so good. :haha:

Kelly, hope your scan gives clarity so you can move forward!! FX'ed!

Ex, let's see....CD13 already! I must say, I haven't even been keeping track that well. Not to worry, plenty of :sex: going on....If we don't conceive this month, it won't be because we didn't try. :haha: I feel so much more at peace about it this month.

Vesper, your signs sound good! So frustrating trying to distinguish pregnancy symptoms from PMS symptoms or post-O symptoms. So many symptoms we have to sift through!! Hope they ultimately lead you to a :bfp:!

Lil...I'm only 26, but I know at 42, I'd feel just like you do. With either way you take, life will never be the same either way. Good for you being willing to go through pregnancy after 40! At least you have your two girls already, and like you said, grandbabies will be in the picture...one day! :flower: I'm 26 and not having any kids, I must say it's scary wondering if you're even going to be able to have any. It's in the Lord's hands, which gives me peace.

Dahlia, be careful on your elliptical...Do you wear a heartrate monitor? 140-160BPM is safe range for pregnant ladies. :winkwink: Otherwise, how are you feeling?

Carrie, hang in there! :hugs: Just think of how many difficult things you've come through, and this is just one more hurdle. You can do it!! :thumbup:

St. Patty's tomorrow, everyone's wearing green to work. Looking forward to sporting my green dress & shamrock earrings! hehe

:dust: to all you wonderful ladies in the TTC boat! I hope this is our month.

Lil I hope that was the cause of your spotting and that it's now behind you. I am still spotting some.

Here is a copy and paste recap of my scan and whats next: Had scan, but haven't talked to doc so won't know till wednesday if I'm to start FET when I see him for another scan and consult. But the tech said the fistula is smaller so I'm taking that as a good thing. My lining is also 6 mm which would indicate that I'm around cd7 (or so I think based off google) that paired with the low progesterone reading I either ovulated then had a short lp and my period was just spotting (due to the bleed I'd had for 5 days only a week before I would guess) OR I didn't ovulate yet despite all the positive opks, I think the lining is close to 8-10mm around ovulation time and it gains 1mm in thickness a day so maybe possible ovulation soon if my lining is thickening and not thinning from the spotting. But the second theory doesn't explain the spotting which I still have but it's very little and brown.

I called in my period or cd1 as march 11 when the spotting started so if all is a go I would start down regging with meds on march 31 in which case I just need my next period to hold off till April 1 but not come any later then april 15 or else it may mess up my schedule and cycle. If I Ovulate in the next week this will work out quiet nicely, so I'm going to start doing opks again just in case. I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly that the doc lets me start this month!

Lil, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I don't know what to say to make it better. Tough choices and emotions are running a muck and I guess I wish you some clarity. That clot may have been emotional and physical, glad you're feeling better and no more spotting

Kelly, It's hard for me to understand all that you're going through because it is really a mystery. Sounds like you are quite good at figuring out the scenarios. I hope it all works out as you've planned

Jenny, yes I know that the elliptical is good for us ladies, and I do try not to get above 140. I only do 10 minutes at a time and go slowly because if I go longer than that then I do go above the 140 mark. It's great you feel more peaceful this cycle

I am sort of like CarrieAnne in that I don't feel very hopeful with bean. My heartburn (which was light before) hasn't been around for about a week now. I feel fine. Not feeling that fatigued.

:dust: to all

ps- I probably won't be on here as frequently as before, but I'll still be dropping in.

If everyone leaves after they get their bfp's I'll be the only one left :(

Lil has your spotting stayed away?

I'm still in limbo till wednesday, I wish I could fast forward till then!

If your cervix is pointing towards your anus is that low or high?

If everyone leaves after they get their bfp's I'll be the only one left :(

Lil has your spotting stayed away?

I'm still in limbo till wednesday, I wish I could fast forward till then!

I won't be leaving if and when I get a BFP, I'll still be hear cheering everyone and sending everyone lot's of sticky baby dust until they get their BFP's too :happydance:

I will stay too Kelly and Ex! Don't worry!

Come on BFPs! :) It is my ovulation week this week...so bring on the BDing with the hubby...he is actually excited! lol

Glad to know you gals will stay I'll also stay to cheer on everyone!

Another high temp for me today, interesting to say the least. At least AF shouldn't come I guess.

^ I really don't know what to hope for anymore haha. So hoping once again for no AF works for me. I guess I could technically be in the tww (again) since I may not have been last time though I may not be this time either.

Update for me just waiting to o lol I am not planning on going anywhere when i get my bfp i will need all the support not to go crazy worrying constantly that i will have another m/c and i have to support the ladies waiting for theirs : ) How is everyone thinking we might need a new list we are all over the place from where we started lol

Sounds good Tab! :) Glad to hear you are sticking around!

Kelly...Hope this is your 2WW and it ends in a BFP! FXd for you!

Thanks Ex...I pretty excited for this week. We are doing the every other day plan starting CD10...Hoping this is our rainbow!

I'll be still here Kelly...I am not expecting a BFP for a while. I am not even sure if I have even ovulated since the miscarriage. I am temping, smeping and okping but no sign of a positive yet. It is kind of depressing but I know it is only early in my cycle. I am on cd 10 and I know some kits tell you to start testing on day 10 so i guess I am not out yet.

I always think the worst. It is sad I know but there has been so much bad in my life lately that I do not ever expect the best anyone. Sigh....

Has anyone who miscarried not ovulated??

Im back!! AF is all gone yeah so now we can try again this month and hope for a BFP in April! Mt chart says my best days start the 25th of March and that just so happens to be our wedding anniversary!! Funny now that I am ttc I see lots of baby bumps all around me hope Im next and we get that egg this time.

Kelly - I really hope this is your BFP :hugs:

Tabs - Hope that O come soon :thumbup: I don't know if I'm in the 2WW or not, I haven't had a positive OPK but my temp dropped yesterday and shot up this morning so I guess I just have to see what my temps say for the next couple of days.

Krippy - You're welcome hun. That's what we set off to do but we have done it more than that for the last couple of days :blush: Need to make sure we have covered all the bases :haha: Fingers crossed for your rainbow baby :dust:

Jessica - I haven't had any positive OPK's this cycle but my temp dropped and rose again so we just need to hold out and hope for the best :hugs:

Jozie - Welcome back hun :hugs: Glad to hear AF has left and you can start TTC again! :happydance:

jessica, I don't know 100% for sure if I've ovulated, I think the first time before AF I did but since then it's hard to say, I've been very stressed out and putting my body through a lot. I had a stillbirth and it's really affected me. I feel the same about bad things happening in my life, I find it impossible or very hard to believe that good things will happen again. I also won't be going anywhere anytime soon cause we have male factor infertility and are waiting for treatment. Though our son was a miracle bfp while on the wait list for IVF.

This is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262de2 FF didn't start a new cycle when I had the second episode of bleeding so it's all on one chart. My opk today was neg but it was still a decent line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->