AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Vesper: fxed for you that the witch doesn't show and your get your bfp tomorrow morning.

All of you girls awaiting your O; :dust::dust:

for the rest of us just getting going on our cycles; we can relax a bit and enjoy encouraging the tww with the O girls hahah

I am doing good today...day 2 here so still cramping and flowing but not so bad as last month so very hopeful that it's going to be normal. That being said we are going for our Christmas baby...if it doesn't happen this cycle then hubby and I will have our sit down. That way i gave it 3 tries by my count:)

Lil - I know we both miscarried on the 3rd of January. Is this cycle #2 or #3 for you?
I too, hope you get your Christmas baby and I hope I am just as lucky but unlikely because bad luck seems to follow me.

Vesper: fxed for you that the witch doesn't show and your get your bfp tomorrow morning.

All of you girls awaiting your O; :dust::dust:

for the rest of us just getting going on our cycles; we can relax a bit and enjoy encouraging the tww with the O girls hahah

I am doing good today...day 2 here so still cramping and flowing but not so bad as last month so very hopeful that it's going to be normal. That being said we are going for our Christmas baby...if it doesn't happen this cycle then hubby and I will have our sit down. That way i gave it 3 tries by my count:)

Lil - I know we both miscarried on the 3rd of January. Is this cycle #2 or #3 for you?
I too, hope you get your Christmas baby and I hope I am just as lucky but unlikely because bad luck seems to follow me.

I believe it is tech. my 2nd cycle ...not sure if I o'ed before my first real af ... and luck needs to turn around eventually..this could be your cycle:)

I do one opk around 2pm, when I bought the clear blue smiley digis I also did it around 2pm but my surge when I get one normally lasts for 2 days so I get positive 2 days in a row and sometimes when i get positives two days in a row I actually ovulate on the first day of positive so who knows how that happens.

Wednesday is getting closer. 2 days I've been spotting free to, who knows if it's cause of less stress or what.

Vesper fingers crossed keep us posted!!

Tabs- Im waiting for a pos OPK too this is my first time using them so we shall see what happens maybe lots of BFP is April for us ladies!!!
:happydance:

Morning Ladies
Well... I did a test and at first it looked like a definite negative so I went straight back to bed but about 10mins later I looked and I think I can see a very very faint line... AF still hasn't showed and I was due yesterday, I don't feel as tho she will my cervix doesn't seem so low down as it usually is... I'm annoyed because I used a Lloyd's pharmacy test not a FRER,it's a blue dye one and not as sensitive as FRER I remember last time b4 the mc I did a test at 15dpo
dpo and it was very very feint then too... I'm wondering if maybe it takes longer to register in me or maybe I calculated wrong? I wasn't sure when I ovulated as never really got a positive opk and then I stopped using them as we were BD'ing every day anyway....
Ive just gone out and bought some FRER's and I'll wait until I can pee again before testing.
Does this all sound possible or am I clutching at straws??
The fact that AF isn't here has to say something surely... And I had cramping last night that didn't feel like AF cramping... Please keep all your fingers and toes crossed for me and I'll let u know how I get on with the other test. God I'm so scared, that it could be negative or that I could mc again.... Xxxx

Kelly - That's great news about being spotting free for 2 days! :D

Vesper - Fingers and toes are crossed for you hun! Good luck! :dust:

HOPING THE WITCH DOESNT SHOW FOR YOU VESPER BUT I WOULD DO THE FRER AND TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BLUE DYES THEY CAN BE KILLER ON THE EMOTIONS WITH FAKE RESULTS I HAVE HAD FALSE POSITIVES AND FALSE NEGATIVES WITH THOSE. i WAS PREGNANT WITH MY SON AND DID A MILLION TESTS AND ALL WERE DARK DARK POSITIVE BUT THE 2 BLUE DYE ONES I TOOK WERE STRAIGHT NEGATIVE AND I WAS 5 WEEKS LOL CROSSING ALL MY FINGERS FOR YOU AND SENDING YOU SOME BABY DUST AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO EVERY HOPE IN THE WORLD WHEN AF STAYS AWAY ITS THE BEST INDICATOR AND YOUR NOT OUT UNTIL SHE DOES : )

I just wish the days would pass more quickly. Day 12 and still no sign of a positive OPK. We are been BDing as per SMEP since Day 8. Sighhh.

I AM CD 10 I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN ANY CLOSER TO A POSITIVE OPK EITHER BUT I OVULATED TWICE LAST CYCLE AND THE SECOND TIME WAS REALLY LATE SO IM HOPING FOR ONE NORMAL OVULATION TO GET THE DEED DONE ; ) lOOKS LIKE WE ARE CYCLE BUDDIES LETS CROSS OUR FINGERS FOR OUR BFP'S THIS CYCLE : )

Have you been sick ex,
i have had the cold flu for the better of the last week fever and all so i am hoping it doesnt cause a late ovulation.

Have you been sick ex,
i have had the cold flu for the better of the last week fever and all so i am hoping it doesnt cause a late ovulation.

No I haven't been sick hun. Aww, hope you feel better soon hun, maybe it's that which is making your O delayed? :hugs:

That is what i am thinking last cycle i had the stomach flu and messed with my o this cycle its the cold flu i cant seem to get a normal cycle for anything lol

The head cold/stomach bug is on the go here....and of course one of my students got sick at lunch yesterday and I am in the perfect place to catch it - not cool! That will definitely screw up SMEP!

I was super sick a week ago ugh. I got another high temp today so I think I am in the tww maybe as far as 5-6 dpo it's hard to tell lol.

That is what i am thinking last cycle i had the stomach flu and messed with my o this cycle its the cold flu i cant seem to get a normal cycle for anything lol

Fingers crossed you don't get sick next cycle (if there is one) :winkwink:

FXd for you Vesper....And I agree stay away from silly, crazy blue dyes...They are evil!

My O pains have been crazy intense so we BDd Sunday and Monday...we are going to take today off and BD tomorrow morning and Thursday night with an extra BD on Saturday just to be sure we didn't miss it. I know that I am ovulating soon bc of what my body is telling me I am just not sure if the pain is from ovulating itself or the follicle just getting ready to release the egg. So confusing...Anyone have any advice? Do any of you feel O Pain? I guess if this cycle doesn't work I can get come OPKs to figure it out I just didn't want to spend the money.

Hope everyone has a restful week and the sickness stays away from all of you!

I always get o pains the couple days before i o and they stay for like a week or 2. Mine always feel like someone is stepping on my uterus its more of alot of pressure than anything.

I am trying OPKs this cycle for the first time but OH bought me a digital one which can be a bit on the pricy side but if it doesn't work, I will order some online. I don't mention SMEP much to OH because I don't want to make DTD seem like a chore but last night was funny because I got a - opk and I was in the mood and OH was a little tired and he was like "Oh, this is one of the nights we HAVE to do it?" and I was like no, I'd still like it on days when we don't technically have to....just found it a little amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->