AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hi Ladies, I just got caught up on all of your posts. I am not going anywhere. I feel like i have made some friends here and want to keep in touch. I need to change my ticker when I get a minute to reflect today being day one of new cycle. Good news is this one started like normal for me so maybe I am looking at my first normal cycle since mc.

I hope your cycle is normal! I to am looking forward to my first "normal" cycle.

Well, it's d-day for me... No sign of AF yet but I'm not very hopeful, not sure why that is... Had a few symptoms on and off the past 2 weeks and have still being having nausea a little bit and have a headache this morning, also feel so tired but I just don't want to see a negative. I bought some tests just now and will prob wait until tomorrow morning to test. Wish me lots of luck please girls xxxxxxx

Vesper - Fingers crossed :af: Good luck with your test tomorrow hun, sending you lot's of:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Aww thanks Ex, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed! I had to leave my tests in the car as I knew they would burn a hole in my handbag!!! Lol
Hope everything is well with you, I notice today is the day! Fingers crossed u catch that egg Xxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Ex, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed! I had to leave my tests in the car as I knew they would burn a hole in my handbag!!! Lol
Hope everything is well with you, I notice today is the day! Fingers crossed u catch that egg Xxxxxxxxx

You're welcome hun, keeping everything crossed for you. Haha I would be the same! I only have FRER's and I'm saving them until I need them :haha:

Today is supposed to be the day but I haven't had any Positive OPK's yet :( Thank you hun xXxXx

I feel like i am in the 2ww except waiting for a positive opk lol

Tabs - Me too! Should have had one by now!

How do I remove the white Circles from my chart? Tried changing the temps but they won't budge! :haha:

Thoughts are with you today, Vesper! Have my fingers and toes crossed!

Today is CD 11 for me. Still no signs of O but I am still hopeful.

To everyone using OPKs...do you test just once a day? I see some people test twice a day. I have the first response digital test....a months supply. It said to use first morning urine..which I have been doing...but should I do them a little later? Usally take it after I temp around 7:30 a.m.

Jessica - I test twice a day. It's not advised to use FMU as LH takes until late morning to get in your system so I have been told :) I used to test at 3:00pm then again at 7:00pm and make sure you have a good hold of 4 hours ish :)

My O pain started yesterday! Whoop whoop! So we started our bd every other day last night and will go until Saturday!

Anyone else get O pains? I don't use OPK bc I have them so sorry I don't have any advice on the OPKs...they always sound so confusing to me! But if you have the digis I hear that they are much easier to read and use!

Sending lots of love to you ladies and hope your O comes soon!

Oohhh Ex! You are in the 2WW...FXd for you! Do you think that you O'd this month or...?

Krippy - Yay for O pains! :happydance:

Thank you hun :hugs: I don't know if I'm in the 2WW yet or not, I haven't even had a Positive OPK or got Crosshairs on my chart yet so I don't know wether I O'd or not hun :(

Jessica - I test twice a day. It's not advised to use FMU as LH takes until late morning to get in your system so I have been told :) I used to test at 3:00pm then again at 7:00pm and make sure you have a good hold of 4 hours ish :)

Well, do you think I should wait a little later in the day even though the test says to use first morning urine?! I have no idea since this is my first time using an OPK!

I usually get up during the night to pee so I could probably hold it a little longer if I had too..... but this one speciafially says to use FMU so I dunno what I should do! I definitely do no want to miss the surge!

That really sucks Ex! I hate being in the dark with all of this stuff! Why can't making babes me simple right?

Ex...well day 15 already! My temp is slightly up but not spiking...think O day was yesterday or maybe even today. Hope u get some good news from the OPK. I'm sure you're still trying anyway.

Jessica - If it says to use with FMU then use with FMU, I wouldn't want you to miss your surge because of me :wacko: Or if you get a faint line on one test then try another later in the day and see what happens? One extra test won't hurt will it? :)

Krippy - I totally agree with you there, all this waiting and guessing is a nightmare! :(

Jenny - I am still in Limboland with the OV situation, I really don't know where I'm at at the moment :wacko: Hopefully FF will tell me if I have O'd soon or not but yeah, we are still trying regardless :) If you have O'd already then fingers crossed for you hun! :dust:

Vesper: fxed for you that the witch doesn't show and your get your bfp tomorrow morning.

All of you girls awaiting your O; :dust::dust:

for the rest of us just getting going on our cycles; we can relax a bit and enjoy encouraging the tww with the O girls hahah

I am doing good today...day 2 here so still cramping and flowing but not so bad as last month so very hopeful that it's going to be normal. That being said we are going for our Christmas baby...if it doesn't happen this cycle then hubby and I will have our sit down. That way i gave it 3 tries by my count:)

Lil - Thank you for your support and the :dust: hun. Glad this cycle isn't as bad as last month for you and hopefully it will be "normal". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->