AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Tabs - Sorry to hear your BBT is broken! :( I hear Walmart do sell them..I think..I have heard a lot of people have bought one from there. Hope you can find one then you don't have to miss any temps :hugs:

I would start BD'ing tonight just incase, don't want to miss your surge :winkwink:

Hey, thanks for all the thoughts ladies really appreciate it :hugs:

Well still no AF and that makes me 3 days late now... Very faint FRER but I'm so scared and won't be happy until that line gets darker.
I think I ovulated later than I thought... So technically I'm testing early although my period is late...
Keep those fingers crossed for me ladies and I hope I get a definite positive soon.
Good luck to all of u who are or just about to ovulate, defo catch that egg! Xxxxxx

My thermometer broke to! Had to start using a new one this morning and of course my big temp jump happened. Now I don't know if it was real or not. :(

Vesper- hoping for a dark line soon!!! :hugs:

Vesper - Fingers are crossed for you hun :dust:

7981 - Sorry to hear your BBT broke hun :hugs:

Man tough day for bbt, I forgot to take mine this morning but since its like cycle day 4 or something shouldn't hurt anything...just gonna make one up for today. First time I have forgotten since I started temping so that's not bad.

Vesper, sounds promising if you got a faint positive on a frer...fxed it darkens for you this week.

Down to spotting now so this cycle is moving right along on schedule...was a little heavier than i am use too but I suppose that the mc may have permantly changed me for a while. FF says that I should become fertile next monday and predicting ovulation on friday. We shall see.

Lil - That's great news that AF is on her way out. Fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

It has been a hard day for bbt's!

Vesper I hope your line gets darker and soon for you.

Nothin new for me day 4 of no spotting or bleeding I may actually break my record. Temp still high I think I'm 7dpo today. I hope my lp is its regular 15 days.

Apt this afternoon.

Kelly it really is great to see you have some positive things happening for you...good luck at your apt today:hugs:

GL at you appt Kelly! Thinking of you!

FXd for you Vesper...Hope that this is your early BFP!

Glad your AF is cooperating Lil...You will be in your 2WW in no time! :)

Hi Ex! :hi:

Vesper, sounds like you're gonna get the BFP you've been hoping for!:happydance: Congrats!

Tabs...hope you get sorted out soon! And yes, WalMart does sell BBT's.

Kelly, sounds like your body is returning to planet Earth. Yay!

Ex...any luck with your OPK's? My temp has been down at about 97.5-97.7 and went up to 98.4 yesterday and still up today....so O-day was probably Monday for me. Now it's just time to wait it out and see what happened (or didn't happen). My brother in law is getting engaged, and the wedding is somewhere from August-December this year. I wonder what the rules are for flying overseas while pregnant....not gonna sweat it until we know for sure if I'm preggos.

So playing with an employee's little 2 yr old girl last night...and my husband walks through the lobby. I pointed at him and asked her, "Who's that?!" She said, "Daddy!" hahaha....It was so precious, just made me so anxious for when we actually have our own little one who will call him Daddy. :flower:

So looks like I'm 2DPO now. The pollen is crazy here. My throat decided to swell shut last night and I could barely sleep because it hurt so bad. Hubby is out running errands, so I'm anxiously waiting for my throat drops to arrive. And the little symptom spotter devil in me wanted to optimistically think the cold symptoms are stemming from a new bean..hahaha. I'm pretty sure it's too early for that though. I reminded myself that I'm not gonna read into everything too much this month, so back to letting it just be plain ol' allergies. :haha:

Carrie & Dahlia, how are you two doing? Hope you're having an easy pregnancy thus far. You're zooming right along! :thumbup:

Krippy - Hiya hun :hi:

Jenny - Not had a Positive OPK just yet, not sure if I'll get one though so just going to go by my temps now. Mine rose today so just need to see if it stays elevated or not. Yay, hope you did O hun, that means you are in the 2WW now? :D I know you are not allowed to fly if it's somewhat near your due date, you should be ok in early pregnancy though.Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Most airlines won't let you fly later then 34-36 weeks.

Less then 3 hours to go. I'm getting nervous and anxious I feel like its going to be bad news now after being more positive all week. I just want to know.

More creamy blood free cm for me!

Kelly - Good luck with your Appointment hun. I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Ok so cm is officially here and my opk was nearly positive. I am so excited after the ordeal last cycle this has me in a really good mood it means i should o on time and my lp will actually be normal : ) : ) i have been holding out on hubby too so it would be more fun and won't get like a chore like it kinda did last cycle since i o'd twice i had him performing every other day practically the entire month lmao i was having quite a horrible day until i saw that second line so dark : )

Tabs - Yay for your nearly positive OPK hun :happydance: Fingers crossed you catch that little eggy this month :dust:

We are using pre seed for the first time has anyone ever used this before? Any tips?? Lol

Tabs - I have never used Preseed but from what I have heard, it's supposed to be good! :D

Tabs - Aww bless, maybe it's saving the best until the last? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->