AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I'm starting!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'll start meds on April 4 instead of march 31 but that's not bad at all. I have to take birth control for two weeks prior due to myease up period. I get my timeline tomorrow! I'm so excited. I just have to take a pg test do off to buy one then I'll pop my first pill tonight.

Kelly - Really happy for you hun that you are on the road to success. If those are the right words for it? Lol xxx

Good news Kelly!! Excited for your new TTC adventure!

Found out today a friend of mine is pregnant again (has 8 month old baby girl). They didn't even try for this one and she's 38. I'm happy for them, but can't help but wonder why it's so difficult for me to have a successful pregnancy when I'm only 26.

Took today off.....been lounging around watching tv and dozing on and off. Not sure if it's allergy related or not, but it sure did knock me down!

Ex, hope the temps indicate O for you! Just think, one of us could have a BFP as early as next week sometime.

Tabs, best of luck on catching the egg!! :dust:

Seems like so much has happened since the start of this thread. Hope we all get our BFP's soon.

Well I did my pg test and looks neg, though I think I have permanent line eye :wacko: had to have dh look at it, seems to be a line but it doesn't have colour so I went ahead and popped my first pill. I'll test again with the second frer in a few days if I'm worried. Doc seems hopeful this will work for us though he did recommend waiting another month to start I said I didn't want to so he said that was fine. Also talked to him about our moving situation and he said if this cycle doesn't work that he'd fit us in asap for a fresh cycle, so I am super relived there. Well I suspect I'm going to feel barfy for the next few weeks from the pill, thats one side effect I always got before. I start my down regging meds on april 4th and should get the rest of my timeline tomorrow!!!!

So stressed now. My DH just realized last night when our EDD would be and doesn't want to TTC this month. We already have, but he refused to BD until next cycle. So I am probably out. He doesn't want a baby born near Christmas because he thinks it's unfair to the child.
:( I think the opposite.

I can understand that. If this FET works for us our due date will fall in the week that we gave birth to our Hannah. It scares the crap out of me. I very much dont want to deliver my new lo on her birthday. I told my husband I'd hold the new baby in till just after the 13th if I had to.

So cd12 now haven't taken my opk yet today waiting until 3pm when i usually take it feeling positive though and you girls will have to remind me of this positiveness next week cause im sure it will be a thing of the past in the 2ww lol how is all the bd'ing going ladies??? Lol

BDing was going great for me...every second night...but miss last night which we we haven't BDed since Monday night. Still - opks but today I am noticing clear but think and stretchy cm on the tissue after I wipe so I am getting it in tonight! haha
Think its a good sign I will O soon?

BDing was going great for me...every second night...but miss last night which we we haven't BDed since Monday night. Still - opks but today I am noticing clear but think and stretchy cm on the tissue after I wipe so I am getting it in tonight! haha
Think its a good sign I will O soon?

Thick clear stretchy is best cm for fertility... So to quote a phrase I hear on TV ..."Get ya some" :sex:

:rofl:

My OPK's are very nearly positive now! :happydance: Going to test a bit later on and hopefully they will be positive! :happydance: Thought this day was never going to come this cycle!!!! :happydance:

Ex...yay for nearly positive it does give you a good hopefulness for the cycle when you see that doesnt it lol

Tabs - Oh it sure does! I never thought I would see one this cycle lol, was starting to give up until that today :haha: It has made me more determined again now ;)

Yay Ex on your nearly there opk...I just ordered more for this month...could have probably squeaked by with what I had but thought I really do like to poas...its a sickness really. My body already appears to be gearing up for the main event some time next week...got creamy cm already. yay!!

Lil - Thank you hun. A girl can never have too many sticks to pee on :haha: Yay for creamy cm!!!! :happydance:

LOL, loved reading this page. Ex, yay for your exciting day! :happydance: Kinda wish I had an OPK right now....Temps went up on Tuesday CD16 and are still up. Only noticed CM today though. Ugh. It'd just be nice to know for sure so I know how many DPO I am. I am pretty sure O day was Monday since my temp went up about 8 tenths of a degree on Tues and is still up. If that is true though, would it make sense to get CM now at 3DPO?

Ex...If we get BFPs this month, we're gonna have Christmas babies. Funny, my mom's firstborn (my oldest bro) was born Dec 26th. I never envied him having his bday then....I would try to keep our child's bday special despite being right by the holiday.

Pill is making me feel pregnant and it sucks! Nausea, sore boobies, backache, headache. Ugh. Already can't wait to be done taking it.

Yay for nearly positive ex!

Tabs and jessica good luck with bd'ing

Hi to everyone else! I'm still here despite that I won't get a march or april bfp... fingers crossed so tightly for that may bfp for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->