AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I get o pains when I take clomid they're sharp ish on both sides and last for about 30 mins to an hour. I do opks though since I don't usually feel it most cycles. Plus coming off our loss my cycle has been wacko.

I think there's a possibility I may have a UTI. Not sure though as I don't really get them. I'm having cramping low down and some discomfort but no pain when peeing. My Morning temps have been higher then they usually are post ov but not feverish. Anyone have any insight or other symptoms that may indicate a UTI?

Still not positive opk by any means but my second line is there now so i should get a positive in the next couple days im thinking...hopefully lol

ok, I am feeling a bit mean so need to vent this out in a place where I won't hurt a family members feelings.
My step niece in law (brothers step sons wife) is pregnant and is due 12 days after what would have been my due date and she has been making regular updates on her pregnancy on facebook including weekly app that shows development and such.

I find myself getting just a bit resentful because i would be nearly 2 weeks ahead of her and her post just now about her excitement at getting her ultra sound tomorrow stung a bit. I hate when I think harshly because I really do want everything to be great for her. I think its just because her due date is so close to ours that we lost.

Ok now I feel like a total ass...gonna have to beat myself now haha. Done complaining.

Don't feel bad, its a very hard thing to deal with. I have 3 other people due within a week of my date that are friends and live close by and I can't help but feel resentment towards them. They all know about our loss since it happened later and are very understanding thankfully which does make it easier but I still get surges of guilt because I do want things to be great for them. I don't think there's anything wrong with dealing with your emotions in the way you do. It just sucks when others around us don't understand.

Lil - Don't feel bad hun, you are bound to be upset about it. Hopefully your turn will come soon then you can broadcast your good news all over Facebook aswell! :D Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Hi ladies, this is my first post. I had an early (5 wks 4 days) MC on January 28th, which ws my second pregnancy. I have 2.5 year old fraternal twins as well. We started TTC again right after MC but did not conceive last cycle. TTC now, but my cycle just doesn't seem right. Longer than usual, plus this is my first month charting and using OPKs. This process is my new obsession. I am on CD 18 and I don't think I've O'd yet, when I'm pretty sure I used to on CD 11 or 12. Was using Dollar store OPKs, going to try ClearBlue digital today. CM has been EW since yesterday. Hoping for a BFP in very early April.

welcome 7981 and sorry for your loss. My body and cycle are also all out of whack though I'm happy to report this is the longest I've gone without bleeding and it's only been 20 days since my last af started. I hope you get your early april bfp.

7981 - Welcome to the thread hun :hi: Really sorry to hear about your loss! :hugs:

Welcome 7891! Hope your CBFM helps you figure out your cycle and your BFP is near! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. So excited I got a smiley face on Clear Blue OPK a little while ago. I hope this is the cycle. It took a while to conceive before the MC, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

7981 welcome!! :hugs:

Lil I feel you I have a friend that has that facebook app and today it was all about 22 weeks and how the baby is growning and it bothers me I am happy for her but for me it still hurts b/c I find myself being like welp Id be this many weeks now...

I'm so bloated and my tummy feels tender it has for a couple of days and I'm gassy which means I'm crabby. Plus one of our Xbox remotes is missing and dh and I want to play a game but can't now. We've organized and looked and searched everywhere we can think of and then some weird places that are just silly and still no remote! Ugh.

I have 2 friends whose wives are preggers now, and are both around 14 weeks- where I would be now. Makes me so upset when I hear about it. Plus, when I take my twins to the playground (it has been so warm lately) all the other moms their are pregnant and talk about it so much. I just want to scream.

I just avoid places like that which sucks. I used to love walking the mall just to get out and now it's like my own personal nightmare. I rarely go or I'll save all the errands I need to do there till theres a lot then go and get it down as fast as possible. Thankfully the park near our house is normally empty.

Kelly - Hope you managed to find your X-Box remote. Look in places you would never dream of looking like in the Fridge, or behind the sofa etc :haha:

Ugh my bbt that i have only used for one cycle is broken. It will turn on about every few times you press the button then it takes your temp but it doesn't save it and it makes a funny noise when you turn it on not the usual beep but like a distorted one like the battery is going out. It is not saving the temp it takes but do you think the temp it shows you is accurate? Ugh looks like i am going to have to go find another one too late to order online i hope walmart or cvs or somewhere has one.

Oh and another thing my ticker shows me ovulating in 6 days but my phone app charts show me ovulating sunday so should we start bd'ing now every other day or pace ourselves for the in 6 days the ticker says lol oh the stratagizing haha i think i will start tonight anyways just for the practice ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->