AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I hear what your saying Jenny, my husband is a Christmas day baby and my daughters boyfriend is Christmas eve...lol wouldn't it be something if we catch this egg and end up with new years baby ... Dont' really care as long as healthy and happy:)

Gotta go in early tomorrow so will have night off along with this being my weekend off so tomorrow night we are doing date night. So the :sex: that will definately be going down will be for fun since I am probably still a week away for ovulating. yay for fun nooky.:blush:

Kelly, I hope your body levels out once it gets use to the pill. Can you explain exactly what they are having you do? I am confused why you would take the pill if you are ttc? sorry if stupid question.

Jenny - Thank you hun :D I had a bit of a temp drop today so hopefully they will go nice and high now! :thumbup: I would love a Christmas baby! Could have two parties around the same time :haha: Fingers crossed! :dust:

Kelly - Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Lil - Yay for fun nooky :winkwink:

Lil i love that your going to have fun nooky keep it fun when your o hits too that is what our plan is this time. I am going to take the every other night route and make it interesting ; )

Well not to over-share but think we are gonna go out and play at first date haha... just have to decide if I will be easy for him hahaha. Feeling really obnoxious today so could make tonight very interesting. Just getting my morning caffeine into me before work. :coffee:

Ex, your temp drop is probably a good indication of the big event....Catch that egg girl!!!

I stopped taking me temp until i get a new bbt today i just dont trust the one that is broken and i dont want to freak out if it gives me weird temps so i will check walmart or cvs today for a new one i want to be able to catch the temp spike letting me know i ovulated or i will wonder even with the opk's lol

Can someone have a look at my chart and see what they think? It would be really appreciated!

Lil - Ooo your night sounds lovely! :D Hope you both have a nice time :winkwink:

Woohoo! I just hope my temp rises tomorrow and stays like that until I get my cross hairs :happydance: We have tried our best so hopefully we have caught it :dust: Hope you catch your egg to hun! :dust:

Jessica I'd say you're still waiting for ov, sorry.

lil I am on bcp's cause they weren't sure if my last period was a period so to make things line up right I am taking bcp's for 3 weeks but will start my down regging meds 2 week into the pill which will bring af on in the last week of down regging meds which is whats suppose to happen. Then once she arrives I'll start taking my esterase which will thicken my lining then a bit down the road they'll start me on progesterone suppositories till transfer and I'll continue on these meds till I take a pregnancy test, if it's positive I will stay on the esterase and progesterone till I'm 10 weeks.

Jessica I'd say you're still waiting for ov, sorry.

lil I am on bcp's cause they weren't sure if my last period was a period so to make things line up right I am taking bcp's for 3 weeks but will start my down regging meds 2 week into the pill which will bring af on in the last week of down regging meds which is whats suppose to happen. Then once she arrives I'll start taking my esterase which will thicken my lining then a bit down the road they'll start me on progesterone suppositories till transfer and I'll continue on these meds till I take a pregnancy test, if it's positive I will stay on the esterase and progesterone till I'm 10 weeks.

Thanks Kelly, I was just curious and wasn't sure what the process was. :thumbup:

Kelly, very interesting! It all sounds so perfect & planned out...So with IVF do they already have your embryo? I find it so fascinating.

Well..sitting at CD20. I have been having dreams about being pregnant. Hope we get our BFP this month. I'm so ready for our rainbow baby.

Lil, hope you had a nice date night! :thumbup:

Jenny we did a fresh round of IVF when we conceived the little girl we lost, so from that cycle we had 8 frozen embryo's so this cycle we're doing a frozen transfer of the embryo's we already had made from sept/oct of 2011. If the FET doesn't work then we'll go straight to a fresh cycle and have more embryo's made and put back, but I am hoping so hard that we don't need to do that. I was really sick from our fresh cycle and ended up in the hospital with stage 3 ovarian hyper stimulation, it was not fun.

The bcps are making my temps go up like they did when I was preggo, it's funny to watch and interesting. Makes sense though since the pill essentially tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant by increasing your progesterone levels. I will test again tomorrow to be sure I'm not pregnant and then 2 days after that, if both neg then I think I'll feel safe in knowing I'm not pregnant and continuing to take the pill should be fine.

Went out for a breakfast date with my son today, though he was a little booger and kept throwing things, boys!

Well still not a positive opk just a shade lighter than the control line but i am getting alot of cm so i think i will o tomorrow we did the deed on the 21st and the 23rd do you guys think i should stay with the every other day or should we everyday for the last couple days of my fertile period i have left I havent decided..if i get a positive opk tomorrow i probably will for the next couple days lol it almost feels like playing battleship trying to be strategic ..lol

Tabs - I say do whatever you think is best :thumbup: We did it everyday during the fertile period :winkwink:

After 3 years of marriage, last summer I decided I wanted to come off the pill, but hubby insisted we wait a few more months because he was busy with work. So we did. In January I found out I was pregnant, despite being on the pill. And not longer after I miscarried. I blamed my poor OH for the miscarriage, and went to stay with friends for a bit. Now things are fine again, and we've decided to TTC. The miscarriage has made my hubby want a baby so badly! And to be honest, it has made me even more broody. Hoping i'll get a BFP soon!
Sorry about your loss! Fly high baby Jacob and all the other lost babies! But congrats on your pregnancy! Good luck! Xx :hugs:

Gracie - Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Hope you get your rainbow soon xxx

Welcome to the thread Gracie I am sorry for your loss. What cd are you. Your story sounds a lot like mine we didn't even know we wanted another baby until we found out we were pregnant and then miscarried 4 days after we found out. I pray for your bfp and all of ours.

Ran to walmart earlier and got a new bbt and I ran out of the cheapie opk strips so picked up a pack of those used one this evening and it was still just one shade lighter than the control line crossing my fingers for tomorrow but I must say I am feeling pretty good about the bd'ing we did last night it was fun we mixed it up and it took away the pressure of it and I do recommend the pre seed it makes it interesting not what I expected lol I was so tired though after that i didn't get out of bed and passed out until morning which is off for me cause I usually get up in the night like 3 times to pee so maybe that was a good thing give the little swimmers a chance lmao

Tabs do what feels right. My hubby and I try to do it every 2 or 3 days while trying to hit one of the dtd days on O day, talk about strategy! But thats cause of his male factor infertility. We have to try to save up the spermies.

Gracie welcome and sorry, you are in the right place though.

Positive OPK at 10am YAY I am really excited now of course hubby is at work but once he gets home its on lmao Both lines of the test were equal in color and that is at 10am I bet the test line gets alot darker than the control line when I take it at my usualy 3pm time : ) : ) I am actually ovulating at a normal time this month I never thought it would feel so amazing to be normal lol

Tabs - Woohoo for Positive OPK! :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: Good luck in catching that egg girl!

:dust: :sex: :spermy: :baby: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->