AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

yay for positive opk. I think my DH wants some but lately I can't be bothered poor guy. Maybe tonight he'll get some.

i had a perfect strategy this cycle i held out on him for a better part of the month so now that o time is here he is more than happy to perform on my schedule lol I am so excited : )

Yay Tabs! :happydance: Almost as exciting as a BFP!

Well, nothing exciting for me. CD21, same as Ex. Waiting...and waiting. My tummy feels so....huge.

I'm waiting and waiting to... I'll be taking pill 6 of 14 tomorrow. So want the next week to go by fast!

Hi ladies, haven't been on much... AF arrived on Saturday, 5 days late...I'm gutted. I can't be sure if I mc'd again or if I just ovulated late but with all the symptoms and the heavy AF as well as the very faint BFP I think it probably happened again...
Has anyone else here had it happen twice? The doc doesn't seem bothered just says its natures way... Just seems like its taking forever, I really thought it would happen quicker and that I wouldn't mc, crazy huh... Oh well, back onto the next cycle - CD3.
Thanks for all the well wishes before ladies, guess it wasnt to be x

Jenny - I got Cross Hairs on FF today, I'm 3DPO now :happydance: Nothing worse than waiting! Lol! Bring on those BFP's for everyone! :dust:

Vesper - Really sorry AF arrived hun :hugs:

well we did our bd'ing the 21st, 23rd, 24th, and 25th I THINK WE MIGHT TONIGHT JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE AS WELL AND THEN TOMORROW I WILL BE 1 DPO AND THE WAIT BEGINS : ) MY TEMP DROPPED YESTERDAY MORNING AND THIS MORNING WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS? IT DROPPED LOW LIKE IT DOES WHEN AF STARTS BUT IM A LONG WAY FROM AF LOL

Tabs - I think you have covered all bases there :thumbup: Your temp dropped :o I'm not sure what that means to be honest hun, definetly can't be AF as she's not due for a while. Hopefully it's a good sign whatever it is? Bring on those BFP's!!!! :dust:

Me being me i of course had to research it and turns out its normal your temp drops during ovulation and then spikes up after ovulation to show that you ovulated lol : )

Ok I am really confused..my temp has jumped up some and only at day 9...I did have opk's sat and sun that looked very close to positive but still seems too early in cycle for ovulation. although we covered our :sex: bases, my cm has been creamy and hasn't reached egg white status yet. any thoughts?

Ok I am really confused..my temp has jumped up some and only at day 9...I did have opk's sat and sun that looked very close to positive but still seems too early in cycle for ovulation. although we covered our :sex: bases, my cm has been creamy and hasn't reached egg white status yet. any thoughts?

Well lilblossom, my temp has jumped too but at day 18! A big jump but like you, I haven't had any egg white cm yet at elast I don't think so. My opks are still negative but i guess it is possible that it missed my surge. I only test in the morning around 7 am before work and yesterday I was really late testing... So frustrating.

I know of some people that O early so I dunno! Best of luck tho! I miss you on some other threads!

Well lil i am no where near an expert on the charting or the cm but try not to stress too much ..look at carrie she didn't even think that she had ovulated at all and ended up with her bfp ; ) i had almost positive opk's from cd 11 on and didn't get a positive until cd 15

What time are you testing lil everyone told me to test in the afternoon/evening between like 3-8pm but i got my positive opk at 10am so i think some bodies are different

I get two days of positive opks usually but if I test after 6 when i got a positive in the early afternoon of the first day then they aren't positive till the next afternoon. Opks are funny like that.

I fOrgt to take my pill when I woke so will take it when I get home. No biggie.

Did my noon opk about 15 mins early because couldn't hold it any longer...was lighter than yesterday but not as light as it would be after ovulation so gonna test when I get home from work tonight as long as my tests show up today...Should be arriving in today's mail. I didn't think i would need to worry about it that much since I usually o between days 12 and 14. We shall see.

Youre likely fine lil but I recommend just keep testing so you don't miss your surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->