AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Looks like we all seem to be having problems with OPK's and Ovulation this cycle. The things we do when we are TTC :haha:

Got crosshairs on FF this morning! Looks like 3 DPO. Hoping for my temps to keep rising! I feel good about things... Looks like most of you are feeling positive too :) great things are coming for all of us.

7981 - Yay for Cross Hairs! I got them this morning too! We are both on 3DPO :happydance:

Crosshairs...ooo! Sounds exciting! What are crosshairs? I kinda wish I had something cool to look at now to pass the time. :winkwink:

So....Today should make 7DPO for me. Only thing I've got to dwell on is a temp dip 97.4F that went up to 98.4F....But, maybe it's just a fluctuation. Last month, I was HOT HOT HOT and was 99% sure I was preggos. So, I'm not going to read too much into temps this time around.

Have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Oh joy. Sucking on a throat drop now.

Kelly, hope this transfer works so you don't have to get new embryos! Hoping we see a BFP for you on the first round!!

Before you know it, it's POAS time. Can't wait!:haha:

:dust:

Do any of you ladies dtd after you ovulate I will be 1dpo tomorrow and we are going to dtd tonight for good measure but should we do it after that for this purpose is or should we sit back and enter the 2ww lol

I don't think it'll hurt anything!! Only if you are preggos and have bleeding do they say to refrain.

I've had some mild cramping on and off......This is me NOT symptom spotting! hahaha

I had another high this morning! Still no positive opk so maybe I did miss it but I tried putting in a fake temp for tomorrow and Thursday and it gave me crosshairs... I certainly hope my temp stays up now!!!

Jenny - Cross Hairs are on Fertility Friend, it pinpoints when you Ovulate etc. :D

Tabs - It won't hurt to give it a couple more tries but I think you covered all your bases. I'm having a well earned break now as I'm 4DPO :haha:

Jessica - You might well have already Ov'd Welcome to the 2WW! :D

well my temp is still down abnormally low this morning so i must still be in the o period my normal temps are in the mid to high 97's and my temp this morning and yesterday was the low 96 which is unheard of for me unless i am starting that day and that isn't happening so hoping for a temp jump tomorrow : )

I had the most amazing, yet strangest night. I went with my mom and her best friend and her two daughters to a psychic/mentalist event last night. After hours of amazing psychic phenomena the host asked us each to write down a question on a card and out initials on back. The host picked out cards one by one and gave each audience member a brief private reading answering their question without ever reading the cards. Ever time he was spot on, even knowing the names of people involved, ie yes, Sarah and hank will get married but his job that is causing conflict now will continue to, etc etc.
My card asked if my next child will be a boy assuming I have another child. (DH really wants a boy as he has 3 daughters already, two of them are our twins) The host came over and hugged me, said yes several times and then said he was sorry for my recent loss and that he understood my anger about it and that the few people I have told keep telling me they know how I feel. He then went on about how no one understands and it's ok to resent those comments. before he finished with me he said I will get pregnant very soon if I'm not already and it will be with a healthy boy with no major complications.
He said all of this without having ever met me and without reading the card, which hardly said anything anyhow. I burst into tears in front of everyone. It was all so surreal. Had to share.

Tabs - Fingers crossed for that temp rise tomorrow! :D

7981 - Wow! That is amazing! I got goosebumps just reading that :blush:

7981; That was truly an incredible moment for you that you will treasure during the pregnancy he predicted....I am so happy for you. I so completely believe there are people out there who are given these gifts and it's wonderful that they use it.

Me, temp is back down so I am chalking up my fluctuation to the wine I enjoyed over the weekend with my husband. think I may be coming up on my big event soon though because I am getting (tmi) increased wetness and the cm is getting thinner although its still creamy. We shall see. My opks didn't show up yesterday so hope they do today so I can check.

I am hoping for that temp rise too i am having some whopper of some ovulation pain today though hopefully that is a good sign : )

I am hoping for that temp rise too i am having some whopper of some ovulation pain today though hopefully that is a good sign : )

I am betting your temp dip is indication of ovulation...tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if your temp has spiked up. That being said I would still :sex: tonight if I were you so the :spermy: can reach that egg:):happydance:

I could use a reading like that. Something to get me feeling positive about our FET. I think that's cool. Wouldn't life be grand if someone could
Just tell us how many kids we'd eventually have and their genders then we could ttc without all the stress.

It gave me hope, which I really needed.
Happy to hear the big O is close for tabs and lil.
Ex, the 2ww is feeling like an eternity!

7981 - Tell me about it hun :( Only 4DPO! Hurry up already!!!! :haha: Hope it goes quick for us both hun :dust:

So since my temp is still dropped for o should i wait to count tomorrow as 1dpo my positive opk would have put it at 1dpo today but im thinking maybe i should go with tomorrow since my temp hasn't spike...any advice lol ??

Your positive Opk just lets you know ovulation is imminent..with in 12 to 36 hours so you will need to wait til your temp spikes...that would be your first day past o...at least that's how I understand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->