AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

LOL, I just realized looking at everyone's timing we could possible be like dominos with bfp's this month hahaha

That is what i was figuring i just wasn't sure this is a whole new world for me lol thank you though lets hope for that temp spike and i will definitely look forward to that dominoes of bfp's lol

Tabs, I would say wait til the spike and pinpoint it for the 24hr window from low temp to surge. Is your OPK still positive? I kinda wish I did the OPK at this point, but I'm still pretty sure O day was last Monday, as my temp surge was Tuesday. I'm sticking to my 8DPO. hehe Hope your eggo is preggo!

Okay, so my temp spiked from 97.4 to 98.4 at O time. Then at about 6-7DPO it went back down to 97.4. Now today it's up to 98.9! Possible implantation dip? I've been having some mild cramps on and off on my left side... Last month I had a triphasic pattern but never got my BFP. My symptom obsession is getting the better of me!:haha: Here's my list...

2-3DPO - sticky CM
4-7DPO - some white CM (but not tons):blush:, Face/upper back broke out
2-8DPO - sore throat & stuffy nose
6-7DPO - Temp dip, very little CM
6-8DPO - bloating, pressure, on/off cramps on left side, vivid dreams, baby dreams, spending more hours in bed, body feels achey
7-8DPO - Temp climb
8DPO - Woke up very hot, Bloated, Loose stools & gassy (terrible!):blush:, very little CM (Should I have more if I am PG??):shrug:

Does this list sound promising?? Or is it just me? AF is due on April 2nd. CD23 today. Still doing okay with fighting POAS addiction, haven't bought any tests. :haha: If you don't have them, you can't use them up and get disappointed with a bunch of BFN's!

If 9-12DPO I get creamy CM and develop some tenderness on sides of BBs, I will be getting excited. As of right now, feeling like it could go either way. My temp dip the other day makes me excited, but I got all excited over my temps last month and had nothing! What if we're catching the egg each time but it doesn't stick successfully?!

Ex, I counted 40wks from our CD1...we could have 12-12-12 babies if we're 2 days past due! (I think I'd look up anything right now to pass the time!):haha:

So my one friend is pregnant with her 2nd baby, has a 6mo old girl and just had a surprise BFP...no trying, just WHAMMO! Also found out today a couple from our Sunday school class at our old church in FL is pregnant again. Seems like everyone but us caught the egg during the last month or so!

Praying so much that God grants us the desires of our hearts this month and gives us all our rainbow babies. I am an elementary school teacher but am out of teaching now & run family restaurant. I have loved children since I can remember...Now that I'm not teaching, I really want to give all that love to our own children and experience the joy of spending time with them and seeing them grow up.

Jenny - I have had loads of Creamy CM the past couple of days, it doesn't seem to bad today though so I think it was just post ov CM.

The bloating and pressure sounds like a good sign to me? I'm not 100% sure and wouldn't want to give you false hopes hun.

Wow, a 12-12-12 baby would be amazing!! :D

Finegrs crossed and lot's of :dust: that we get out :bfp:'s hun :happydance:

Last time, I remember I had some creamy chunky looking CM right before my BFP. So far, haven't had any of that this month.

According to Ovulation Predictor sites, my CM & temps do indeed indicate that I ovulated last Monday, the 19th. That puts me at a solid 8DPO now. Symptoms could indicate PMS or pregnancy at this stage.

Jenny - Mine wasn't chunky but there was a lot of it, was like creamy cm :blush:

Fingers are crossed for you hun. Sending you lot's of :dust:

i didn't use an opk today but i had positive yesterday and combined with me having a very low temp yesterday and today i think i am still ovulating we are going to bd again tonight for good measure and then i think we should be good to relax for the 2ww. well try lol

Tabs I'd say today is O day so get busy. Wait for the temp spike to count as 1dpo.

I'm just ladeedaing the time away, wish it would go faster so I could get my may bfp already.

Yeah Tabs, time to get BUSY! :haha: Hope this is it!!!!
LOTS of :dust:!!!

7891 (i think that's what it is)...What day are you testing?

Almost one more day down the drain ladies. We survived! :happydance:

So, put my info into fertility friend. Anyone who is bored can have a look at my chart. I'm pretty excited about the dip at 6DPO, although it seemed so early to be implantation dip. Hmm! We'll see if the temp stays up Sunday before AF is due.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c1ae3
The way I feel right now seems so similar to last time, and at 10-12DPO my symptoms increased.

Ex and others in TWW, any cool symptoms to speak of? hehe

Jenny; Although they say not to head too much into the charts during the tww, I think that looks pretty awesome....sending you lots of :dust::dust::dust:and crossing my fingers for you.

Jenny - Your chart is looking really good! Sending you lot's of :dust:

I have had a bit of backache for the past couple of days, constipated and feel a bit crampy today :wacko:

ooohhh Jenny, i really hope this is your month and you too Excalibur"!!!! sending lots of thoughts your way xx

pcbs - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Would be the best early birthday present ever! :D xxx

ok so ladies I am new at the new charting so i need someone to shed some light on this. My temp sunday was 96.98 mon 96.85 tues 96.11 then today 97.15 it wasnt the temp jump i was looking for but its back up to normal range ...i dunno much about temping please help lol they were all at 7:30am. We did dtd again last night i called my husband at work and told him i was still ovulating and he brought me home a bottle of wine lol

HAHAHAHA I just saw my ticker and its hilarious cause I am so gassy today and was yesterday too lmao more like constipated and gassy tmi I know but it was so weird to see that on my ticker after wondering why i am so gassy right now lmao good day to you all ladies : )

I am currently 3 dpo according to FF. I too have having some backache and have been gassy for the past couple of days. Will try not to get my hopes up too much during the 2WW.

Fingers crossed for everyone else too!

Jenny, I am not sure when to test because I think it maybe was earlier than I thought?

Can you ladies please take a peak at my chart and let me know what you think? I am still very new at this.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bd4dc

:) When are you ladies testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back