AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

7981 looking at your chart makes me feel better i was expecting my temp to shoot up 1dpo but yours gradually got really high and i hear staying high like that is a very good sign : )

10dpo might give u a very faint bfp with FRER. Usually 12dpo will be a good test day. If u r a POAS addict you could even start at 9dpo! But don't be disappointed with a BFN.

Woke up today with sore throat and stuffy nose again. Started a week ago and is getting on my nerves. Hope it's for a good cause! Thanks for looking at my chart everyone....gives me some optimism to chew on during the dreadful wait.

Ex what day are u testing now? Monday? That makes day28 of our cycle but since u ovulated later maybe your luteal phase will stretch out ur cycle?

I haven't worked up the nerve to get tests. Tomorrow is 10dpo. Think I'm going to wait though. Just don't want the testing emotional rollercoaster this time. AF due Monday. Maybe I can wait til then! Haha...kind of doubt that. Saturday should bring solid results.. sorry I'm thinking out loud on here.

Kelly how's it going with the pill? I bet u must be anxious to finish your IVF.

Jenny, don't apologize for your posts, I kind of enjoy reading yours. I like the way you bounce around your thoughts with out confusion haha... and yeah 10 dpo can bring a bfn because it can be early and some people have late implantations....12 dpo is probably the best if doing early testing. I will wait and see how I feel as to testing early this cycle...

I am scratching my head a bit at my chart so far with questions of did I or didn't i. My hubby woke me up this morning wanting some (cough cough) affection so my temp isn't reliable this morning. If I were being honest I am kind of sick of temping lol.

took my opk around 10:30 am and wasn't even close to positive. My cm is still creamy but looks like a lot less than past few days but with bd this morning not sure if I would see it. Haven't seen any ewcm. Did have what kind of looked like it last night after bd but they say that you can't consider that because it resembles arousal fluids. Now see, here I am rambling on and on. I have had ovary pains or twinges last few days mostly on my left side but occasionally on the right as well. And all the acne has been on my left side. Had an unusually high amount of it after af was over which is a little weird.

would welcome any thoughts on all this even if it's to say just shut up and wait hahah

I stopped temping yesterday. It was nice. I won't bother taking my temp again till I stop my
Pills since there's no point. Pills are going ok still nauseous from time to time and boobies are very sore. I took pill 8 today so down reg in 6 days. Come on April 3!

yay Kelly...sounds like the time is moving right along for you.

Anyone know if Carrie is still lurking out there? wondering how she is doing
I know Dahlia started another thread in the pregnancy after loss section but think she still follows us a bit.

here is a pic of my opk at noon today. Its darker than yesterday.

Attachments

• 2012-03-28 13.04.04.jpg
    2012-03-28 13.04.04.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 5
I've also been wondering about our pregnant ladies. Will have to find Dahlia. Curious to see how she's doing. Seems like they're both sailing through first trimester. No news is good news!

Lil probably good that you DTD since O is around the corner! If I were u I would keep BDing til 48 hrs after positive OPK. Should do the trick!! And you might just enjoy it! Hehe

Yay Kelly! You're almost there! Bet it must be nice not temping and symptom spotting. I'm excited for you.

Well add a headache to my list. Grr. More high temps today so hoping it lasts. Kind of feel like this is my month but only time will tell. Keep pressing sides of BBs to check for tenderness but they're not sore. Will be so happy if they hurt tomorrow! Hahaha So much for not symptom spotting this month! Oh well it's fun!

I've also been wondering about our pregnant ladies. Will have to find Dahlia. Curious to see how she's doing. Seems like they're both sailing through first trimester. No news is good news!

Lil probably good that you DTD since O is around the corner! If I were u I would keep BDing til 48 hrs after positive OPK. Should do the trick!! And you might just enjoy it! Hehe

Yay Kelly! You're almost there! Bet it must be nice not temping and symptom spotting. I'm excited for you.

Well add a headache to my list. Grr. More high temps today so hoping it lasts. Kind of feel like this is my month but only time will tell. Keep pressing sides of BBs to check for tenderness but they're not sore. Will be so happy if they hurt tomorrow! Hahaha So much for not symptom spotting this month! Oh well it's fun!

If you keep pressing the sides of bbs they will eventually get sore...from pressing the sides to see if sore hahahahahaha:rofl:

Lil I switched to digital OPKs because translating lines as making me crazy!!!

Tabs I hope my temps stay high.. Sigh.

Jenny - I'm not too sure when to test now, I was going to test on 2nd April is Ov took place when I thought it would on CD14, as it was late, I think I will test on 5th April now which will take me to 13DPO, I doubt I'll be able to hold off testing for that long though :haha:

Ok ex you test on april 5th and get a bfp and i will test on april 6th and get a bfp and away goes the dominoes of bfp's lmao

Who am i kidding i will probably start testing at 9dpo poas addict here ladies : )

Still negative opks......did i really O even if i didn't get a positive opk?

LOL....Well ladies, my POAS addiction got the better of me...went and bought 4 tests. hahaha Thought maybe there's a chance of getting a faint line since I'm 9DPO. Nope! BFN! I knew it was a gamble. Oh why did I do it?! Now I'm going to feel the urge to POAS everyday until I get a BFP or AF comes. What have I done?!?! Only 3 tests left, so I had better get myself under control. Maybe I should have DH hide them from me. lol

Tabs, feel no shame!! At least POAS kinda of soothes the TWW nerves. hehehe

Jess, can you post a link to your temp chart? When in doubt, just keep on DTD and look out for sticky CM. If it's sticky, then O has passed and you're in the TWW. :-D Hope you get some clarity soon!

Forgot 2 things:

Lil, TOO FUNNY! I kept on pressing them until I convinced myself they were sore. HAHA I think there is a little tender spot for real though...or maybe I just bruised the tissue from all the man handling. :rofl:

Ex, I'm sure the 5th will give you a reliable answer. Think you have the will power to wait? hehehe I sure did mess up my POAS plan. Oh the disappointment I feel in myself for giving in! :nope::haha:

Almost time for the domino BFP effect to swing into action!:happydance:

hey ladies I had to catch up here! Lol how is everyone?

I have been B'd everyother day and I plan to test around April 7th who's with me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->