AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I tested today because I may actually be 8 DPO. Negative of course, but I had a FRER left over from last month. I went ahead and ordered a 3 pack from Amazon along with some stuff I actually needed, lol. So I will be testing again probably Saturday morning, even though I should wait until Mid week next week when AF is due. Can you tell I'm not very patient? At least we have each other :)

Hey Mojo welcome back!!! Many of us test next week!! Hoping for domino BFPs!!! How many DPO are u now???

LOL....Well ladies, my POAS addiction got the better of me...went and bought 4 tests. hahaha Thought maybe there's a chance of getting a faint line since I'm 9DPO. Nope! BFN! I knew it was a gamble. Oh why did I do it?! Now I'm going to feel the urge to POAS everyday until I get a BFP or AF comes. What have I done?!?! Only 3 tests left, so I had better get myself under control. Maybe I should have DH hide them from me. lol

Tabs, feel no shame!! At least POAS kinda of soothes the TWW nerves. hehehe

Jess, can you post a link to your temp chart? When in doubt, just keep on DTD and look out for sticky CM. If it's sticky, then O has passed and you're in the TWW. :-D Hope you get some clarity soon!

My Ovulation Chart is under my signature!!

7981- Yep Im the sameway I don't like to wait My AF comes around the 7th-8th of each month so I'll test around there. You should wait and re-test next week. Hope we are get BFP!!!

Jenny I hope your right and we see lots of BFP this month!!! I have popped in here an there to read post but, I haven't had a chance to post anything been so busy with work and Ive been on double shifts so I sleep any chance I get lol and try to BD too lol!!:winkwink:

my temp this morning was higher than yesterdays now if it would just shoot up like i want it to lol

Tabs - Sounds good to me! :haha:

Jenny - I don't think I'll be able to wait that long, I was going to test this morning but we went out for a few cold beverages last night and I woke up during the middle of the night to go to the toilet so I couldn't test :haha: Maybe tomorrow :rofl:

Jozie - Welcome back hun :hugs:

Welcome back Mojo...and :dust: for you.

Ex, wouldn't worry that you didn't get to test this morning...probably too early anyway and would have been a disappointment for you.

Tabs, thats great that you temp is coming up...maybe tomorrow will be nice and high and you will be in the tww.

Jessica, I think you are safely in your tww. Relax and try not to symptom spot too early ...I speak from experience.

Still nothing from our girls who have already gotten their bfp's but I did find them in other threads. I didn't post anything because they are in the pregnancy sections but all seems well with them. Have my fxed for them.

As for me, I believe I am beginning my surge...had a nearly positive opk this morning and will do another this afternoon after work. Was kind of funny last night. My husband and I were getting ready to eat dinner and we got to talking about ttc. I was explaining some of the ways people try and was going over the smep and he said to me that he believes that the more times you go to the well the better chance is you will come back with water. Just thought I would share that...he was so funny.

Ok so if i dipped down to 96.11 tuesday and then on wednesday went up to 97.15 and today was 97.51 does that seem promising?? My normal rang is in the low 97's its my first full cycle of charting so this is new lol

Lil - Your OH has a good philosophy! I like it! Thanks too, for the advice. I've had myself out already because I haven't been symptom spotting....but I guess it all comes with time if its making a sticky bean in there! I am still a little discouraged that I didn't get a + opk but I still believe that I missed by surge.

I think I am going to buy some IC right now for next cycle just in case!

Lil - That's true, you are right there hun. Yay for the nearly positive OPK. You'll be in the 2WW very soon! :happydance: Aww bless your OH :haha:

Tabs - Your temps sound good to me hun :thumbup:

My temp dropped today to only .3 degrees above my cover line after a big jump yesterday.... Now I'm worried.

My temp dropped today to only .3 degrees above my cover line after a big jump yesterday.... Now I'm worried.

Drops can occur during the luteal phase...sometimes indicating implantation dip and other times just caused by normal hormone fluctuation. :)

Jenny - I just realized how close we lost our babies :(
I lost mine on Jan. 3rd.

Jenny - Really sorry to hear about your BFN hun. There's still time :thumbup:

Jessica - We had a MC on 4th January :(

Hi to Everyone :flower:

I am really sorry if it seems like I have deserted you girls, I dont mean for it to seem like that... I am absolutely worried sick so far in this pregnancy!!! Whilst TTC I convinced myself that soon as I get my BFP I would not worry, that nothing could possibly go as wrong as last time, it hasnt and deep down I know we can't possibly be that unlucky again but naturally I'm worrying ...

The hospital sent for me for an early scan, I thought I was passed 6 weeks but they didnt even date me. They just said all they could see was a gest sac and yolk sac and their exact words to me were ... Its not looking good, but not looking bad, what a thing to say to a pregnant lady huh!! I took it really bad and for 3 days cried non stop! So I booked for a private scan last Saturday, got dated at 6+4, seen fetal pole and heartbeat, so that put me back up on :cloud9: Damn hospitals!! I been so annoyed with them I wish I could afford private scanning all the time so I didnt have to go to my hospital but thats not at all realistic I know! I have absolutely no symptoms on this pregnancy so Im just in another world at the moment hoping my next scan comes quick so I can see my baby again :baby: Im just not going to relax until I have him or her safe and well and in my arms ...

I hope your all doin ok and working hard trying to get them bfp's, I know you all are as I have been lurking :haha: Sorry I am not posting as much but will be here now and then, and am still behind you all for the results you want.

Love to everyone
Carrie-Ann xxx

Carrie I am so relieved to hear they identified the stem and yolk...yay!!! remember to breathe during this and know we are all sending lots of baby dust your way. Glad you popped in. I for one am living vicariously through you while waiting for my bfp.:hugs:

Thank you Lil, You'll get there hun, don't give up :hugs:

I still think I was incredibly lucky to get pregnant so quick, I dont have any luck usually so I dont think it has 100% sunk in yet. I will be back and fore keeping you all updated and counting up the new bfp's xxx

Carrie - Hiya hun :hugs:

Really glad to hear you saw baby's heartbeat. I bet that was a bit more reassuring. Hospitals seem to enjoy upsetting people!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->