AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I was thinking about Carrie's post about her hospital scan and wondered if I mentioned here that in the fall I will be beginning classes. I have decided to go to school to become a sonographer. I just hope to be more sensitive to patients than I am hearing other techs have been to patients.

I had read something shortly after my mc that prompted me to look at my life and decided to have something good come from the pain of our loss so decided that I wanted to work in the medical field. Ha ha a lot of family members were shocked when I told them not only had I decided to do this but had already enrolled and took the placement testing at our community college.

And on a different note..for some reason I am having a clutzy day...dropped some stuff at work this morning and a bit ago I was carrying a snack on a plate and a cold drink in to living room and got my foot tangled up in something resulting in me falling like a tree. Result? Cold drink went down our freshly painted wall and somehow on the back of my head, broke the plate and the glass, cut my wrist and will probably have some nasty bruising there and on my knee, and broke one of the tiles my husband had just put down in front of our sliding door. Told my husband and thought I might cry in the telling cause I felt so bad.

I am wondering if my hormones are going crazy coming up on ovulation. Had a positive opk earlier today but a 4 pm I had a negative one so am thinking tonight's the night. Has anyone else experience clutzyness around O?

Lil -
That is great news your going to go back to school!!! As for me clutzyness is an everyday thing lol!!

Lil - That's great news! I'm sure you'll make a great Sonographer. I have come to the conclusion that Hospital's just expect the worst for their patients as when I went for my scan when I started bleeding, they automatically put it down as a query Ectopic, when infact it turned out to be a natural MC! :wacko:

How is everyones 2ww symptom spotting going anyone else going crazy lol : )

I had the super low dip at the same time as my + opk but since then my temps have gradually went up today was higher than yesterday but they still arent shooting up to what would make me feel at ease. I just have it in the back of my mind what if i needed to keep bd'ing more anyone else feeling like they didn't do enough i don't know why i am so discouraged this cycle lol

Tabs - I'm sure you did do enough, my temps rose slow aswell but I finally got my Cross Hairs for CD19 :D Fingers crossed you get yours soon :dust:

I had the dip the same day as my positive opk but my temps have only been rising like .3 a day i jumped from 96.11 to 97.15 and from there they have been slowly rising by the .3 i am 3 dpo at the 97.51 i dont know too much about temps so im trying to put it out of my mind and not worry until i am farther down the cycle lol

Tabs - That's the best thing to do to be honest, I don't know much about temping either as it's the first cycle tracking BBT :wacko:

Lot's of :dust: for our BFP's! :dust:

Tabs keep in mind that post ovulation temps are about .4 degrees higher than pre ovulation temps so you are actually right in the ballpark.

I think today is the day, cm is watery although still a bit cloudy. I am a little more tired than is normal considering I got better than a full nights sleep. Having a little bb tenderness and a headache. All that being said I am gonna make sure we bd again tonight. Oh the work we have to do for our bfp

Lil - Yay! Hopefully O day is today then you can join us in the 2WW :happydance:

Thanks ladies you make me feel better : ) i am definitely not going anywhere if i finally get my bfp i will be just as scared and doubtful and will need all the support i get here : )

Carrie good to hear from u! Glad u saw the heartbeat!!! That is a big milestone! I had the same experience in the hospital a few days before my MC. Funny enough thought lately if I did it all over again I would also enjoy being an ultrasound tech. Good luck to u! I know you'll be great bc your heart is in it.

11dpo today. Holding out to test again. Lost my voice Wednesday from stubborn sore throat. Still croaking like a frog when I talk. LoL keep dreaming about having a baby. Last night my one day old baby girl was huge and could walk already. Haha. And the delivery was super easy. Yep. Definitely a dream.

Tabs ur temps sound good and normal.

The days seem to go slowly right now! Hurry up TWW! Figure if tomorrow brings BFN I should realistically expect AF Monday for yet another month of waiting to O followed by the dreaded TWW.Really hoping that is not the case.

Jenny - Let's hope the :witch: stays away and you get your BFP! Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Ok so i am feeling like not so good i feel like someone no not someone a freaking elephant is standing on my uterus and having bad lower back pain and crampy i would think this would be good if it weren't so darn uncomfortable. Any thoughts on this i feel crampy and kinda like wet like im going to see af right now which is way unlikely so leftover o pains maybe add this with the constip. And gassy i have felt since the day before o and the 2 ww is going to be quite the adventure ugh i think im going to take a long nap when i get off work : (

Tabs - Sounds like it could possibly be a good sign. I don't know for definite and I definetly don't want to get your hopes up.

I'm suffering with Constipation aswell little twinges in my abdomen :wacko:

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Still trying to figure out DPO. Not sure that i agree with FF. What do you ladies think?https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3bd4dc

I agree 79, you could maybe have O'd one day sooner but I would either say cd 20 or 21.

ok so i did some researching on charting and it seem i should have discarded the temps from where I was sick so they were on the high side i am new to temping i didn't even know that the discard button was for lol well i did that and now i have the crosshairs : ) And it coincides with the opk saying i am 3dpo today : )

Thanks Kelly and Ex. Tempted to test in AM, but realize I will most likely get a BFN because it's so early. I am so impatient.

That's great Tabs. I am new to charting too, it seems complicated at times. Hope your 2ww fies by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->