AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Tabs, yay for 3DPO!! Finally in the TWW!!! :happydance::thumbup: Hope there's good news at the end of the wait!! FX'ed!! :dust:

7981, kinda crazy chart! hehe! The OPK says one thing. Temps say another. And CM says entirely different! I'm actually not sure. Sorry! :shrug: hehe! I'm sure you and hubby tried plenty of times given your confusion. :winkwink: My BEST guess would be the end of CD18 though and going into CD19...which would mean a longer luteal phase which is good for giving your precious pea time to implant.

Cramping this evening for me...not sure if it's intestinal or uterus cramps. :haha: My face is flushed. 11DPO. C'mon TWW.....:growlmad::haha: When I talk, I am raspy and sound like Rachael Ray. Hubby makes fun of me. lol

Ex, twinges huh! :happydance: hehe! I love symptom spotting.

I feel like it's the final countdown....Well I guess it is. I'm kinda scared.:nope:

I can't test for 6 more weeks :( The waiting is so hard.

Tabs - Yayyy!!!! Welcome to the 2WW :happydance:

Jenny - Hopefully your cramps are good cramps :winkwink: I have had twinges for the past couple of days now, had a temp dip today aswell so I'm really hoping it shoots back up tomorrow and it's good news! :dust:

Kelly - Awww hun :hugs:

I hope all of our 2ww's fly by and we start seeing those bfp's : )

So Tuesday is 5 days before my missed period but it is only 8dpo so do you think it would be too early to test tuesday. I dont want to get discouraged to early lol

Tabs - I have heard of ladies getting there BFP at 8DPO/9DPO but if you don't want to get discouraged then I would honestly suggest to test on 10DPO but it's entirely up to you as 10DPO is still early :D

If I am correct, tomorrow may possible be my 1dpo so begins my tww...whoo hoo I get to join in the symptom spotting:)

Anyone think the dip in my temp from this morning means anything? :wacko:

I have had cramps all day today and another BFN. I had to adjust my temp because I had an early shift at work and took my BBT 2.5 hours early. After adjusting it is up a tenth of a degree since yesterday. Hoping these cramps aren't AF, but they feel like they are... I am so depressed today :(

Jenny, I agree- my chart has so many contradictions it's hard to read.

Welcome to the 2ww ladies :) keeping my fingers for lots of BFPs

7981 dont get too discouraged your not out until you see the red lol Both of my pregnancies I thought I was going to see af I had even bought tampons along with my hpt because i was so sure she was coming I had the cramps and the wet feeling and everything like I was going to start and got a very dark bfp both times.

Still no O...still bding just to make sure we don't miss the chance. Probably screw up my temp tomorrow morning cause I am gonna open a bottle of wine tonight and get my drink on. I am in need of a relaxing evening and a bottle of my favorite red is just the ticket to kick it off. Off to work first though. :coffee:

Lil - Fingers crossed O arrives soon hun, mine was late this cycle aswell, must be something wrong with March/April :haha: Ooo hope you have a nice evening with your :wine:

BFN this morning. Feeling nauseous, have tender boobs, and lots of watery CM. I am constipated too, which never happens, especially near AF, as she tends to give me the opposite problem before her arrival. Temp was down just .15 today, so it's still pretty elevated for me. I don't know what to think. I'm either 9 or 10 DPO and waiting is torture this month.

7981 it could still be to early don't test till you're at least 12dpo.

Ok so this is just weird but its new so i guess i could call it a symptom in my symptom spotting but I quit smoking like 4 months ago have not had a problem since yet the last few days I have been craving a cigarette so bad lol I haven't had cravings for one before and my husband still smokes and will smoke right next to me and i have never wanted one before but the last few day i have had to stop myself to not buy a pack other than that as far as symptom spotting its just the pelvic pressure and crampy and wet feeling how are all my fellow 2 week waiters doing : )

I am done testing until Wednesday or Thursday. Willpower..... I need some!

Hey Ladies!

Lil, yay for relaxation! Sounds so nice!

Ex, how you doing?

Took a generic early response yesterday 12DPO with FMU, . Had a very faint line! Not sure I believe it or not though. Maybe it's a false BFP. Wish I hadn't used my genuine FRERs so soon. Grr. Well AF due tomorrow, so no more testing for now! Of course, if AF doesn't come, I will definitely test again to see that big bold :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->