AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

what is very weird though for the last few nights in a row i have had a very vivid dream and its always different in specifics but i always wake up and go test like i do every morning and get a positive and then start planning on how to tell dh. It is so real that when i do wake up i am like depressed cause i realize i was dreaming..lol i wonder if that is why i have been so tired cause my dreams are so vivid they are keeping my brain going lmao

Tabs - Aww hun, that could be the reason why you are so tired :hugs: I had a baby dream a couple of nights before I got my BFP, fingers crossed you head the same way! :dust:

The moral of my dream was, I would go to any length to have a baby :winkwink:

FF finally gave me my cross hairs and has me at 6dpo. I think its 3dpo so we shall see. We have certainly done what we could so here we sit in limbo of the tww. I have a terrible headache and yesterday was a little squeaky when i talked so am hoping not getting sick again. It's probably just allergies though.

Lil - Yay for Cross Hairs! :happydance: Hope the 2WW treats you well!

Oh dear, fingers crossed you are not getting sick :hugs:

well if ff is correct at least my tww was cut nearly in half haha

Lil and Tabs I have my fingers and toes crossed for both of u! Hope we get some more BFPs here. We all need the encouragement. :)

I wonder if it is clotting... I do usually get clots with AF. Hemophilia runs in my family. My mom carries and my bro has it. My other bro doesn't. There's a chance I could be a carrier..but my mom never had a prob.

Ok so i did some digging from my pregnancy with my son and i found out when i was 15dpo and was three days from af maybe i am just a late implanter lol i just wish i weren't so impatient lmao

Lil and Tabs I have my fingers and toes crossed for both of u! Hope we get some more BFPs here. We all need the encouragement. :)

I wonder if it is clotting... I do usually get clots with AF. Hemophilia runs in my family. My mom carries and my bro has it. My other bro doesn't. There's a chance I could be a carrier..but my mom never had a prob.

some people take low dose aspirin for clot issues but I would think you would need to discuss it with your doctor

Jenny I don't know, I don't have any issues with implantation but the clinic has all patients on low dose aspirin to thin the blood a little and help implantation, some studies have shown it helps I guess.

5 days till AF comes, I hope she's on time this month but bcp's would almost guarantee that I would think.

Does anyone know whether there would be a problem taking fertility blend with primrose oil? I think i am going to try it just want to make sure that they wont hurt anything together and nothing i have found online says not to ...

Tabs I dunno. I wouldn't guess so though!

Bought baby aspirin. Do u wait til after O or take whole cycle? I'm gonna try progesterone supplements this time after O and until 12dpo...which if I have bfp I can continue to take. Don't want to delay AF if she dares to come again. Been reading lots about how to have good implant and prevent early MC.

Kelly hope AF is on time!

OK, check out my chart...I have a dip? trying not to read too much into it because hubby woke me up so didn't take my temp immediately. Also tender breasts different from last 2 cycles that started right around when ff says I ovulated. And last night I felt what I can only describe as a tugging from just below belly button downward. Not sure if I had that last time as I wasn't symptom spotting then as it was a surprise pregnancy.

it sounds promising lil hope that is an implantation dip : ) I however had bfn fmu 11dpo. af due tomorrow but so far no signs just my back killing me and exhausted which could really go either way lol I am not stressing over the bfn's this cycle cause i know that next cycle or maybe one after that will definitely be it : )

Lil maybe it's implant dip. We'll find out soon! Hope u get your bfp. :)

Lil - Looks just like my dip did hun, fingers crossed!! :happydance:

Tabs - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun :( There's still time though :dust:

A few more days and you'll know lil.

I feel rough right now, stomach is in a lot of pain, so just laying down for the moment, started this morning and hasn't let up yet :( Last bcp today so bring on the witch tue/wed.

Happy Easter

Jenny we take low dose aspirin in the fertility cycle from the start of our down regg medications right up till we test and I think if we get a bfp we stop the aspirin, if I'm remembering correctly so take it from cd 1 onward.

tabs_ I got a BFN today :( Im kind of sad about it not sure whats going on it was so easy last time we only tried one cycle and bam the next month a BFP.. I guess if AF comes we can try again next month... not sure whats going on with me I feel like I am doing something wrong here and I bd on all the days I am suppose to per my o chart I wonder it that is off and I am missing my real o days.... My chart says my perdicted AF start date is the 15th of April I have a little cramps right now. Guess I'll wait a little longer and retest is AF doesn't show her face. Maybe I am ttc too hard ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->