AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Tabs - That is exactly how I felt :winkwink:

Cheryl - Yay for being in the 2WW nearly :happydance:

Jessica - Good luck hunni, sending you lot's of :dust:

Lil - Definetly sounds promising! :happydance: Your chart has a white dot on it so I wouldn't worry about this mornings temp too much :thumbup:

Ya lil i am thinking the same thing i know with my last pregnancy i was 4 days late and only got a faint line my mom had to put on her glasses to see it lol really i am not feeling disappointed that i feel like af is coming because i really feel like with everything i have learned and the dh on vitamins to up his swimmers it should happen real soon : )

plus next cycle i would be testing around my bday and our anniversary they are 2 days apart we got married 2 days after i turned 18 lol

Yeah, I feel a little better about my chart...did some googling and found a chart almost exactly like mine that resulting in pregnancy. Told my hubby yesterday that I feel really good about our chances this cycle and that if we are successful this time we will be due Christmas week and could possibly share his birthday of Christmas Day. We just want a healthy happy 9 months.

I just checked and my cervix is even higher..have to struggle to even reach it and no more blood so thinking good sign. I am gonna try to restrain from testing tonight.:haha:

Tabs - Aww that's lovely :D Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Lil - I feel really positive about you this cycle :winkwink: Your Cervix being extremely high is a good sign, also the spotting, I had a bit of spotting the day AF was due but nothing since, I had it last time we got our BFP aswell so it didn't worry me too much :)

Ex when you thought af was coming did you have that wet feeling like she was about to show i have that but my temps havent dropped and they always drop the day before i start and no cramps yet hhmm lol

Ex when you thought af was coming did you have that wet feeling like she was about to show i have that but my temps havent dropped and they always drop the day before i start and no cramps yet hhmm lol

what kind of tests are you using? are the frer or IC's? I am using ic's until I hopefully get a questionable test then gonna run out and get a frer. dont want to buy them to soon cause I will not be able to resist using them

I have been using frer i had a very convincing looking faint line on an ic so i went and got frer but so far bfn and the annoying evap/indent line lol

I did hun, I was going to the toilet every 5 minutes as I thought she had arrived, every time I checked, it was just a lot of CM :thumbup:

I read something on one of these forums that another had linked that explained the true definition of evap lines...you can only get evap lines once a test dries or is read long after the time limit given by the test. If you see a line during the allowed time then its a real line...if it has no color then you may be seeing where the line would be. My IC's usually I can't see where the line would be but last night and this morning I was able to see it and am hoping that the difference means my bfp is on its way but we shall see. this light no af type cramping is definatley different. Not painful at all and I remember before getting my last bfp that I had a couple days i though af was starting and wore a pad for nothing. I also have noticed that my temp would stay up until cd 2 so again I am feeling really good about this.

Lil and Tabs, both of you sound like a BFP is very possible! FXed!! :dust:

AF is on her way out for me. It's so nice having a break from symptom spotting. I drive myself NUTS. Kelly, thanks for the aspirin info. I'm going to start today since AF is heading out & new lining will be starting to form. I very well might have the clotting problem, so we'll see if this works. AF was very heavy this month, much more than usual. Thinking I had a chem.

Well, I'll be watching for some BFPs in here!

Ex, love the new avatar. :)

Lil and Tabs, both of you sound like a BFP is very possible! FXed!! :dust:

AF is on her way out for me. It's so nice having a break from symptom spotting. I drive myself NUTS. Kelly, thanks for the aspirin info. I'm going to start today since AF is heading out & new lining will be starting to form. I very well might have the clotting problem, so we'll see if this works. AF was very heavy this month, much more than usual. Thinking I had a chem.

Well, I'll be watching for some BFPs in here!

Ex, love the new avatar. :)

Glad your feeling better about things and hope the aspirin works to make this cycle the one

Ex, how are you feeling. I just realized you haven't talked much about how your symptoms are going. So distract us with your progression....would also be great to hear from Carrie and Dahlia about their progression as well.

Ex, how are you feeling. I just realized you haven't talked much about how your symptoms are going. So distract us with your progression....would also be great to hear from Carrie and Dahlia about their progression as well.

I'm feeling very exhausted at the moment, feel like I could sleep for a week! That's with a good nights sleep last night aswell! :dohh:

My only other main symptom is my lower abdomen is really tender to the touch, it has like a bruised feeling.

My boobs were tender a couple of days ago but they are not too bad now, think it's because I didn't wear a bra that day :blush:

I'll be ringing my Doctor in the morning to get the ball rolling :D

Thank you for asking chick x

I'm still waiting for hopefully my last AF. Should be here wednesday and I suspect it'll be brutal.

Kelly, I really do hope it's all of our last AFs. If Lil and Tabs both get their BFPs this month, then there's only a few of us left waiting for our rainbow babies. So for you, me, and 7891 (Jen)...I will be praying so hard for all of us to get our BFPs and full term pregnancies.

I have a good feeling about Tabs & Lil, hoping it's :af: for both!

I found Kat in another thread & saw she's "cautiously pregnant" again. :happydance:

Eventually, this won't be a TTC after Loss thread anymore! It will be expecting after loss. :wohoo:

Well made it through a work day without af woohoo lol i still think she might be coming soon though lol

well was so sure i had started felt wet and still having that like uterine pressure i get when i ovulate it usually stops a few days after o though well went to the restroom and no af just alot of cm which is what im guessing has been the wet feeling. im not getting my hopes up and told myself i would not be disappointed if that tp had blood on it but i must say it was pretty nice not seeing any : ) tomorrow will be 2 days late so we shall see

Well same as Tabs, worked today and felt wetness and checked several times expecting to see blood but its been nothing but cm. I am not cramping so much as feeling a tightness in my uterine area and getting occasional ovarian twinges. I may be imagining it but my nipples seem to be getting darker and I am keep feeling pressure on my bbs. They are also a little heavier and fuller. LOL Hubby noticed that before me. Oh and leg cramps are kicking in as well.

lil that is exactly what is going on with me i am not having any cramps just that like uterine pressure i get when i o ..i really hope neither of us get af i am starting to think that maybe i did o late i got a positive opk 2 days in a row and the last one i took on the 2nd day was the last in the pack so maybe i went on longer but there is no denying i am cd30 and usually have 28 day cycles lol crossing my fingers for you though lil : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->