AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Jessica - Evening Primrose Oil is little capsules that you take during AF right up until Ov, don't take it past Ov though otherwise it can cause Uterine Contractions. It's a hormone balance tablet but it make you produce more CM so the sperm can swim more easily. That's the only main thing I did different and I ended up with a BFP.

Tabs - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun, if your temp is still high and rising, that's a good sign. Don't lose hope yet hun, there's still plenty of time! I can't wait to hear about your FRER! :dust: I had cramps a couple of days before AF and I still have them today on and off, it doesn't necessarily mean AF is on it's way :thumbup:

Jenny - Really sorry to hear AF got you hun :(:hugs:

My sister has had fertility problems for years she started the fertilaid vitamins and it came with separate vitamins for increasing cm i wonder if that is what it was. She didn't tell me the name but she has never had periods and if she does get one she could bleed for months very irregular like that but she actually had a normal 5 days period after being on those for a month. I am taking fertility blend i wonder if i should try the fertil aid if i have to go another cycle i know we will do pre seed again it made it less like a chore lol

Tabs - Aww, really sorry to hear about your sister hun :( I hope she gets what she wants sooner rather than later. Yeah it could quite possibly be that. It doesn't hurt to try new things I don't think, didn't hurt us anyway :thumbup:

So sorry Jenny & Jessica. I'm right here with ya :( CD 3.

Jenny, cd1 is first day of flow. Sorry for the ladies who got af today. I know how you feel.

It was late last night so not sure whether that would be cd1 today or yesterday. Monday should have been...don't know why this cycle got messed up.

I am still not having any flow - I am wearing a pad because I am expecting it any minute..... but all I get when I wipe is brownish cm. Old blood I guess? Still no cramping either.

I am still not having any flow - I am wearing a pad because I am expecting it any minute..... but all I get when I wipe is brownish cm. Old blood I guess? Still no cramping either.

The spotting you are having may not mean anything...wait for flow. Your temp is still above your cover line so not out til flow

Jess, that is exactly what I had....I was excited because I thought it could be IB because AF was late and temps were high. 2 days of that & then had some red mixing in. Last night had some blood drops when I went to toilet. Something caused the change in pattern, but I don't know what. :shrug: 7891 (Jen) had it too & got AF. My temps are still up & bleeding comes & goes. Not sure what to think, but I count myself out. Hope it's IB for you!

Jess, that is exactly what I had....I was excited because I thought it could be IB because AF was late and temps were high. 2 days of that & then had some red mixing in. Last night had some blood drops when I went to toilet. Something caused the change in pattern, but I don't know what. :shrug: 7891 (Jen) had it too & got AF. My temps are still up & bleeding comes & goes. Not sure what to think, but I count myself out. Hope it's IB for you![

I am not sure what is normal for you but my temp usually drops day after first day of flow.

I am so excited no i did not get my bfp but it is just as good cause i know i will next cycle. : ) : ) My husband agreed to start taking the fertility blend for men and if you knew my husband that is a huge deal. I am so excited and now this cycle won't be as much as a let down cause I am sure that will do it for us. I had surgery before we conceived our son called a laboroscopy to find out why I had not been getting pregnant and they flushed my tubes and checked all my female organs and found that there was no reason by me that we hadn't gotten pregnant. We had our son a couple years later but i alway have thought that maybe he had some lazy swimmers or his count was low cause he does smoke which i hear lowers sperm count. I am just so excited it brought my optimism back and i am just so happy : ) I know one or two cycles with both of us doing all we can will definitely do the trick.

and no af didn't come either this is if it didn't happen this cycle lol : )

Sorry for those who got the witch!

An lp of at least 10 days or longer is best. So you're at the cut off. I'd say as long as its not shorter you're fine. I know lots of people who got pg with a 9 day lp.

To those starting a new cycle I am more then happy to cycle with you and be your bump buds for a may bfp! I will actually have my best chance at getting pregnant this month with us doing our embryo transfer. It's nice to be finally coming up on a cycle where I can symptom spot in the tww. I'll only be a few days behind you af is scheduled to show in 6 days.

Tabs it could still be to early and because you're using cheapie tests I would wait till you've done a frer before counting yourself out.

Kelly, if I don't get my bfp this cycle then will be really close to your next cycle...I think...still not certain of ovulation this cycle yet. way to confusing and frustrating but just trying to relax and let the chips fall where they may.

Tabs, good news about DH! :)

Kelly, we'll be right by your side in the TWW!

Lil, my temp would have usually dropped already and I'm sky high at 98.4 and up all the time...
I was super tired today and slept til 3pm. Felt sick at work with headache, nausea, & felt super hot. That's how I felt last time when PG before my MC. I can't help but wonder if I am actually having a very early MC. Either way, it is on like Donkey Kong this cycle! Anyone know what to take or do for the womb to be better equipped to have successful implantation? Maybe my progesterone isn't high enough? I know I ovulate & know I can conceive easily....so it has to do with the bean sticking. Any advice from anyone?

Feeling so blue. :-(

your temp is great so doubt its progesterone. Maybe a clotting problem...I would ask your doctor if he will run the tests they do to see if its a implantation problem. I really don't know that much about it so don't want to give uninformed guesses. Kelly and Carrie would maybe know more about that.

Looks like weird cycles for a few of us :(
My mc really messed with my body. I always had a 28 day cycle like clockwork with a 14 day luteal phase... Not since though. I am wondering if I'm slowly getting back to that. Hoping for a BFP this cycle though, so mayve I won't find out for a while :) got the FRER and ovulation kit (i needed more digital test sticks) I ordered from Amazon today so I'm looking forward to using them soon :)

Tabs - That's great news about your OH! Hey, you never know, he might not need to start taking it? :winkwink: If he does, I wish you both the best of luck :dust: But, we shall see a nice BFP in a day or two won't we? :winkwink:

i know i am not out yet but bfn at 10dpo but my last pregnancy i tested at 4 days after af was due and the line wasnt very dark as you would think for 4 days after missed period so maybe im a late implanter..lol i am now contemplating wether to order my next cycle with the vitamins or wait a few more days. i think i will wait it out a few more days if still bfn then ill place my order and get dh started on those vitamins : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->