AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Well it is official i am the evap queen. I was dancing around to the wiggles with my son and note i am wearing a very full coverage bra but it was killing my bb's to jump around and took a 2 hour nap today when my son went down for his nap which i usually use his to get some stuff done. So i was like why do i feel so pregnant and made a deal with myself use one more of my frer then not one single other one until i am late so i poas and sit it down on the counter i flush pick it back up and there is a second line very noticable second line but dont get excited there was no color to it at all. i was pretty mad like really how many evaps can one girl get its almost funny at this point if it i didnt want it so bad i would recognize the humor lmao the witch is do tomorrow and its easter so will be very busy tomorrow totally too busy to test lol

So sorry for the bfn's a couple of you have gotten. Hang on and test again if af doesn't show in a couple days. Its not over til the witch ruins the party.

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes and vibes. I am having what I hope is my last night of enjoying wine for a while...actually finished the last bottle in the house. Not gonna buy any more unless my witch arrives this cycle which I feel like may not happen. I am feeling really good about this cycle now where a few days ago i thought I was messed up. I can't explain but I am sure you all know exactly what I mean. Few days will tell.

lil i am glad you are feeling optimistic its good with what we all are going through : ) Af is due tomorrow but so far havent even started cramping which i usually get like 5 days out from af so we shall see if she comes. I must say though the frer are not on my good list with all the evaps ive had lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you :). I am CD 5 and trying to stay positive that this could be our month. Any suggestions about over the counter meds or herbs that might help? I think I only had an 11 day luteal phase last month and O'd pretty late.

My best advice is to just relax, as annoying as that is, and you won't hear that often from an LTTTC'er going through assisted conception but keeping busy and not thinking about it in my opinion is best. I never messed with any meds or pills or methods etc except temping and opks when trying on natural cycles without IVF intervention and given the odds we were given of ever conceiving naturally (less then 3%) we still managed to do it and thats all I did that cycle, I relaxed as much as possible besides peeing on opks and forgot about it.

dpo12 and bfn but still no af and she is due today i believe i am officially in limbo lol no af but no bfp so i am going to sit back and not worry anymore lol

Maybe you ovulated later than you thought Tabs, just give it a couple days and if no show, do another test.

Tabs - Fingers crossed! :dust:

Lil - Nice temp rise today hun! :happydance: :D:dust:

Tab and Lil-
Fingers crossed for our BFP!!! Like Lil said its not over till the witch ruins the party.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter Holiday with your loved ones. We went to my mother in laws and had a nice relaxing visit. Now we are back home and I am putting my feet up.

Thanks Ex...I was happy to see it bounce right back up there and hope it is what we all are suspecting it is. I do have some interesting 'tugging' type feelings in the right area...definatlely not af cramps so

Lil - You're welcome hun, I don't want to get anyones hopes up but it looks promising to me :thumbup: The tugging also sounds promising, when do you plan on testing? :D

ok dpo 13 and no bfp or af. When i wiped last night there were to tiny pink spots on the tp so i thought she might be coming but she never did and no more pink spots either. my temps are still up there where they have been since o so i am still in limbo lol today i am officially 1 day late but kinda have that wet feeling so im thinking she may be on her way soon but my dh's vitamins should be here today im really excited for him to take them : )

Tabs - I would test again in a few days if AF still hasn't arrived :winkwink: Fingers crossed! :dust:

I will it is just very weird right now cause my temps havent dropped but i feel like af will be here any second so we shall see : )

hey girls af hasnt arrived but got my +opk today so im so excited about being in the tww soon..xx

Lil - Your chart is looking promising to me! Fingers crossed for you! Only a few more days until testing!

For me - it's back to SMEP as soon as AF leaves!

Tabs, I still wonder if you ovulated later than you thought.

Ok, had another temp drop today...and couple drops of blood when wiped a few moments ago but my cervix is extremely high so cant feel for the opening and cm is creamy with out blood so I am extremely lost. Af not due for at least 5 to 6 days... have some light cramping but not af cramping. I will say I didn't get a good rest last night and don't know if that is reflected in my chart or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->