AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Hey Jen, thought of something else. What was your BBT when you had the brown CM? Did it drop or stay up?

Jessica - Have you tested hun? Your temps are still quite high, not everyone gets a temp dip or a temp spike. You never know :thumbup:

Tabs - Can't wait to see your FRER when you test with one :winkwink:

Jenny - Are you not bothering with anymore tests hun?

Lil - I thought I wasn't going to Ov this cycle but I did on CD19 and got my BFP, it can happen. Don't lose hope just yet chick :thumbup:

I haven't tested. I only have one test that I have at a friends house. My sister is coming on Friday so I am comtemplating on getting her to bring me one sp only she will know! I really don't want tog et my hopes my too much. I didn't get that temp drop and spike so I don't think it is happening for me this cycle but I have been super tired, headaches all the time and I find myself peeing a lot more. I think it could be all in my head though. I went to the bathroom when I came from work and it seems to be a tiny, tiny speck on brownish cm on my panties. I wonder if that means anything. Tomorrow will be 11 dpo for me and I usually get some light spotting just before AF so I dunno....

Ohhh....I meant to ask.... Do your temp drop drastically with the onset of your period or does it go down slowly...or is everyone different?! I know nothing!!

last cycle mine dropped drasticaly just that day i started and the next day was back up it dropped down to like 96.11 and mine are always in the mid 97's. Last cycle was my first temping so i don't know if that is what mine always does lol

Jenny- my temp gradually dropped the last 3 days then went up today. Still above cover line.
AF is strange today, passing lots of clots like when I had MC. :( Cramps aren't nearly like they were with MC though.

Jessica - I can't wait to see your results on Friday, fingers crossed for you hun! Some people don't get temp drops or huge temp spikes, it varies from lady to lady I think, I wouldn't worry about it too much. After Ov, my temp rose slowly, didn't jump up like some ladies did.

Jenny - If it's not a proper flow, consistent, etc, it could be breakthrough bleeding, have you tested recently? :af: :dust:

Thanks but sadly, AF showed up at my door spotting last night and today so I think she will start being a real bitch by this evening or tomorrow morning.

Jessica - Aww hun! :( Really sorry to hear AF showed up! :hugs: I wish you the best of luck for next cycle :hugs::dust:

Thanks... I always hate seeing AF as I know then I am out. At least there's a bigger chance of a 2013 baby I guess! Going to try and get a little healthier this cycle...... And do lots of baby dancing again!

Thanks... I always hate seeing AF as I know then I am out. At least there's a bigger chance of a 2013 baby I guess! Going to try and get a little healthier this cycle...... And do lots of baby dancing again!

Yes it's very disheartening to see AF show up as you know you haven't concieved this cycle, it's awful! I used Evening Primrose this cycle and it seemed to work. Have you tried that?

Ex, to be honest, I don't even know what it is! I have never heard of it! But I'll try anything if I think it would help me out! Details!

I hope I don't take too, too long to fall pregnant again.

Well big fat bfn this morning on a dollar store test i am picking up some frer at the store after work but i must say im getting a big discouraged my temp spiked up .5 higher today which is good but i think i lost my optimism somewhere in there. I had a very vivid dream that i got a positive it was exactly as i woke up and went and tested like i have every morning and it was a positive but it was a blue dye test and i dont even use those lol

It looks like I have a very short LP. What can I do to lengthen it?
That is only something else to stress me out :(

Just noticed my luteal phase was only 10 days this cycle if I got ov correct. Isn't that bad???

7981 - same here...Looks like mine was only 11! That can't be good.

Starting to feel crampy and af is due on sunday so its not making my low optimism now any higher trying to just not think about it until she shows or doesnt

Well started heavy bleeding last night. I'm out. Not sure what this one was. Either way yet one more month of TTC. It's not refreshing this time to start all over. Starting to wonder if I can actually get and stay pregnant.:cry: just feel so disheartened. Not even emotional. Just numb.

Jenny - I feel the same way. I am just plain angry today....AF combined with only 1 of my students studying for their test is not good. Recipe for disaster in fact. I feel so bad for OH today. I've been venting all lunch time.

Was your first pregnancy, your first loss as well? I lost mine on Jan. 3rd, 2012....and been ttc ever since but still no luck.

Are you SMEPing next time or just letting it all play out naturally?

Hey Jess. It is awful indeed. Each month it feels like I'm losing the baby all over again. Yes it was my first one too.. makes me scared that I can't keep one. It just makes me scared and angry. I know I will be a great mom and all the unwed punk mothers have no probs. I don't know why my prayers remain unanswered.

Not even sure whether to count today as CD1 after the weird CM and strange onset of AF. And now nothing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->