AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

lil that is exactly what is going on with me i am not having any cramps just that like uterine pressure i get when i o ..i really hope neither of us get af i am starting to think that maybe i did o late i got a positive opk 2 days in a row and the last one i took on the 2nd day was the last in the pack so maybe i went on longer but there is no denying i am cd30 and usually have 28 day cycles lol crossing my fingers for you though lil : )

Well I am definately cheering you on while you are cheer me. I just feel pregnant this time. Tomorrow I may wake up feeling unsure of myself again but I know we did what we needed to do to catch that egg ha ha so it's in God's Hands at this point and I will be saying a little prayer for us all tonight that we get our rainbows. :hugs:

Wanted to add a couple more 'symptoms' for today...I am exhausted though could have to do with fact i didn't sleep well last night and I got a little sick to my stomach after I ate lunch...not happening since eating dinner though. I didn't feel like that with my last pregnancy but did with my first one which resulted in our daughter.

I wish I could do what was needed in terms of having sex then get my bfp. I often feel bitter or jealous that it's not that cut and dry for dh and I. So that is why I very much need this FET to work. I can't imagine starting the icsi process all over again it just takes so long.

Jessica of course we include you to!

Having some red spotting tonight so af should be here tomorrow a day earlier then expected so I should find out sometime in the next few days when I can start taking my medications to thicken my lining then hopefully time will feel like its speeding up some.

Kelly, I will include you in my prayers tonight. I know you are so ready to get pregnant again and hope this process is successful.

Thanks lil. I'll take whatever I get even if I'm still pissed off at the man upstairs for what he allowed to happen, but thats a whole other book of worms.

Tabs & Lil, I am dying to see some BFPs!!!
As for the rest of us, hopefully this is the cycle.
I am now on CD 8 (it's past midnight,) and getting anxious already. Last month I was using cheap OPKs until I was extremely frustrated and had to buy the digital one, I think I may have O'd twice or geared up at leat once before I actually did O. I am looking forward to using only digital tests this month so I don't drive myself as crazy.
Why does this process have to be so difficult and stressful?
Sending baby dust to everyone!!!!
:dust:

Kelly - I hope your AF isn't too Brutal hun and fingers crossed it's your last one for a while :winkwink:

Jenny - Good luck huni, I really hope it's everyone's last AF for 9 months aswell! Come on BFP's! :D Aww that's great news about Kat! So happy for her! :happydance:

Lil & Tabs - Sounds really promising for you both. That's exactly how it felt for me, really wet and I thought AF was coming but it was just a lot creamy CM. Also had mild cramps but she never came! Hope it's the same for you both :happydance:

well cd31 and still no af but feel like she is coming but all i get on the tp is the cm which is different for me cause im usually rather dry which is the reason we needed the pre seed. my temps rose this morning instead of going down so i dunno what to think. had a bfn again 2 days late and still bfn thinking maybe af is just messing with me lol

Tabs - Think positive hun! :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies :dust:

I think the worst part of the 2ww is the limbo before it goes either bfp or af. Im either gonna be really happy or popping open a bottle of wine lol

I think the worst part of the 2ww is the limbo before it goes either bfp or af. Im either gonna be really happy or popping open a bottle of wine lol

That is very true hun, hopefully it will be your first suggestion :D:dust:

As for me, I have just been for a walk to my GP, I'm now on the waiting list for a Midwife appointment :happydance:

This made me laugh because that is exactly what I will do if af shows this weekend. Got a bfn this morning on the frer i caved and bought yesterday. Then came downstairs to input my temp from this morning and ff has changed my ovulation date so am back to 9 dpo...what ever as long as the bfp is coming.

thanks ladies for the fxing and good wishes. Gotta take dog to vet. See you this afternoon

I really truly think i am actually out this month just waiting for her to show so we can move one to the next cycle but lil i have good feelings on yours : )

Ok I was in a rush this morning to make an appointment so I didn't ask, Ex how did you appointment go? I see you are on waiting list for midwife appointment but did you doctor say anything? Order tests?

Ok I was in a rush this morning to make an appointment so I didn't ask, Ex how did you appointment go? I see you are on waiting list for midwife appointment but did you doctor say anything? Order tests?

That's ok hun :) I didn't have an appointment hun, just wanted to let them know that I was Pregnant etc and where to go from there. We did try ringing them but they were Engaged all the time! :nope: At first, the receptionist said you will probably have to see your GP, then went away for a moment, then came back and said we'll put you straight on the Midwife waiting list seeing as you already know you are Pregnant etc, so no tests were needed, they never confirmed it last time either :wacko:

Just for fun I did an opk and it came up positive...googled it and finding a lot of threads that say pregnancy is very likely...getting excited

Ya most opk's can't distinguish between the lh surge and hcg that is a very good sign lil : ) : )

Just for fun I did an opk and it came up positive...googled it and finding a lot of threads that say pregnancy is very likely...getting excited

Lil - I think it's safe to say you are pregnant chick :happydance: I did an OPK when I first found out aswell and it was Positive :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->