• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I did one this morning and it was a bfn. Only have one left and saving it for tomorrow but fxed. took an ic with same urine as opk and was also bfn

Lil - They do say that OPK's can detect pregnancy before HPT's do. Good Luck for tomorrow hun :thumbup:

I was trying to remember and may go back through this thread but I think Carrie got a positive opk before her bfp

Lil - I think you might be right there, I just had a quick flick through but couldn't find it, I don't fancy reading every page :haha:

She did a frer and said it was bfn. Positive ok can be a good sign just remember you can get positives before af shows to cause you have a mini surge right before but I don't think that's what's happening for you. You're still early days. Lots of time to see that second pink line.

I won't be testing till 10-12 dpo after my transfer I want to avoid the faint lines that make you guess i had them last time since I tested at 8dpo and got a faint bfp but it was hard to tell so want to avoid that this time.

Carrie didn't get a positive opk where the line was as dark or darker then the control but she got a line on an opk I think. I remember cause I specifically asked her if by positive she meant just a second line or where it was darker.

Yeah I just went back through some but not all posts and didn't find the ones about her opk but did find one about her spotting which she described exactly how mine was yesterday... like little pin spots of blood and nothing else on just one occasion. I am trying hard not to get to confident because the let down will be so painful if I am wrong.

I had a Positive OPK but it was 3 days after I found out I was Pregnant. I compared it to an IC HPT and wow, I was shocked! It's on page 4 if you wish you take a look.

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/937815-think-just-got-my-bfp-4.html

I know what you mean lil i am just taking myself out of the symptom spotting and scrutinizing for second lines i am going to wait to test until friday if af doesnt show. The bfn and lack of af symptoms have me too confused to stress over it everyday lol

I had a Positive OPK but it was 3 days after I found out I was Pregnant. I compared it to an IC HPT and wow, I was shocked! It's on page 4 if you wish you take a look.

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/937815-think-just-got-my-bfp-4.html

Thanks for posting that Ex...I had forgotten you had done that and it's so awesome. I can't really explain exactly what I am feeling right now except to say I am having a hard time equating any of the twinges and tightness I am feeling to af since they are totally different feelings. Oh I am having the most cm I have ever had in memory.

Tab, I really think you have a good chance too at getting your bfp.

Lil - I am so happy for you :)

Come back and stalk my journal sometime!

Lil - I am so happy for you :)

Come back and stalk my journal sometime!

Hehe I am not going anywhere...if I get my bfp I will be here cheering the rest of you ladies on til we all have sticky little beans

well made it through another day and still no af : ) And the weirdest thing is now i dont feel like she is knocking on the door lol now that i dont feel her coming is probably when she will show up lol We got my 2 year old a toddler bed for his bday and we just set it up and put it in his room and i must admit i cried he is just getting so big and i got an email today from what to expect.com welcoming me to my second trimester i would have been about to be in my 2nd trimester before the m/c that took me by surprise it feels like it was yesterday. I don't know just feeling weird but really don't know either way all i know is my hopes are not getting up i keep scolding myself everytime i see no blood on the tp do not get your hopes up lol

So lil when you testing again?

I also got super dark opks when pregnant both times but it was after 14dpo both times.

Have a frer so will use it tomorrow morning along with my ic's..My bbs are sooo sore tonight.

Well I will check in as soon as I can, you to tabs.

I normally don't get online till my son has his nap after lunch but will try to make the effort.

The witch has been relatively nice as far as witches goes, here's to hoping for a good day tomorrow to.

Lil and Tabs....anxious to hear news! :)

Feels like we're all kind of in limbo right now.

You all just make me smile. Jenny, I know how you feel because I have felt that with all of the twws' for all of us ladies. When I was in the first half of my cycle I would check in often just hoping there would be a bfp announcement. It makes my heart flutter a bit knowing that either Tabs or I may be making the very next announcement in just a matter of hours. (Takes deep breath)

I will post when I get up to start my day tomorrow what ever the results are ..although I will not take a pic if its bfn. lol. Just gonna watch a little more tv and try to relax. Worried I won't be able to sleep tonight and will screw up my temp for the morning.

Thought I would put a face to my name for you. Actually my name is actually Theresa ... there is a cute story behind my user name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->