• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

No need for bfn the witch made her appearance this morning of course after i used the test so of course she wouldn't show before so i could save them for next cycle lol its ok though i know next cycle its alot better chance with everything i have learned.

Ex, how did you take the primrose oil did you do the 4 capsules a day? And does it make you sick without food i heard some do?

Kinda feel refreshed for next cycle : )

The very good news is though my lp is back to normal it hasn't been this long since before the m/c : ) woohoo to a 18 day lp this cycle lol

Our luck has to change sometime soon, doesn't it ladies??

I was seriously thinking about giving up temping and opks and everything is cycle but then I think helping it along can't hurt.

I came home from darts last night to a text of newborn baby shoes on my mobile.....my cousin was sending me things she had bought for her baby due in August. I don't hyave the heart to tell her that it hurts me.... I am happy for her but I am so very sad for myself.

Well we have had at least 1 bfp every cycle so statistically we will all eventually get there : ) lol

Jessica I don't know how you handle those texts. There's no way I could I'd have to ask for them to stop.

Lil and tabs next cycle we'll all get bfps. Im excite cause I actually have a decent shot for a may bfp! As for me cd3 and I'm just spotting so this cycle has been more normal then my other two which is a relief.

Did a short post this morning before shooting out to take dog to groomers.

Tabs I am so sorry the witch showed up but I know you are feeling positive since you have a plan to improve your chances.

Kelly, its awesome that the witch was kind to you after all you have been through.

Jessica, I know how you feel, I get to see weekly facebook updates on my nieces pregnancy but I just keep reminding myself that once I get my positive I will want to shout it from the mountain tops (I wont but will want to ) so understand her excitement. Just hang in there.

AFM My hpt was neg but opk I just did still positive. Some one on another thread looked at my chart and thinks I ovulated on cd 17 which would only have me at 9dpo so I don't know. I am not out yet. By now I should be carrying about 5 lbs of extra water if af was coming in next 2 days and I am not... Also not as irritated as I generally get with in the week before...my pms symptoms. I do have a couple but even they are different.

Tonight I will try to post pics of my poodle after her appointment. We don't do the typical poodle cut because it takes way too much daily care and she doesn't have the patience so we get it cut short and keep a bit of a pom pom on her tail and head.

Tabs, sorry you didn't get your BFP. :cry: Your month sounds so much like mine did. You feel 99% sure and then AF shows up. So disheartening. But like you said, at least your LP is looking good! Always a bright side! :)

Lil...Okay, now we're all hanging on waiting! Hope we get to see a BFP!

Kelly, glad everything is going well according to plan. Couldn't be better! Excited for your transfer. It will give us some cool stuff to talk about. hehe :)

Well I have something else to obsess over... My lymph nodes in the left side of my head are swollen and hurt! I'm not sure what's causing it. It's been like this for 3 days now. My left eye is also twitching, which started Saturday. Why me?? I really don't need anything else to worry over...not liking this one bit.

Been taking baby aspirins. Hoping it helps this time around. Kind of feel "blah" about TTC after so many disappointments. I am still temping just to keep track, but I don't have that glimmery hopeful feeling anymore.

Jess, I know how you feel. Our hostess is 6 months, one month ahead of what I was. She talks about it nonstop. She came in with ultrasound pictures last month when I had an excruciating headache and said, "Jenny! I have something that will cheer you up!" As if everyone on the planet revolves around her being pregnant. She never considers my feelings. And better yet, she's 20 and unwed. The baby's dad works here, so their constant drama is also always in my face. And I'm throwing her baby shower...It's on May 7th. Sometimes I just feel like telling her to be quiet and stop talking about herself and her baby all the time because it just so happens that I'm 26, married, and am having a hard time having a baby and I don't need her to constantly rub it in my face. I would never do that of course, but sometimes I just get so frustrated. Instead, I always listen and offer friendly advice...the opposite of what I feel like doing. :-/

Well, once again, I am thinking out loud on here. Lil, you should definitely post poodle pics. :)

I really hope we get news of a BFP soon!! FX'ed!!!

Lil - Really sorry to hear you got a BFN today hun :(:hugs:

Tabs - Really sorry AF showed up :(:hugs: I took about 3-4 capsules a day with food. Mine were only 500mg. It's better to take with food otherwise yeah, it can make you feel sick :(

Kelly - Glad to hear the :witch: has been good to you :)

Jess - Your luck will change soon hunni :hugs:

Jenny - Really sorry to hear about your work friend "rubbing it in" If she knows you are having a hard time then it's not fair for her to talk about it 24/7! :(

Did you take them all at once or split them up with different meal i take my fertility blend all together with lunch and it doesn't make me sick but i don't know about something ive never tried lol

Tabs - I took one capsule with breakfast, another with dinner etc :) I couldn't take them all at once, I hate taking tablets :haha:

Hi to everyone, tabs sorry about the witch.

Lil I hope you get an answer soon, do you have any other children?

Jenny, how long did it take you to get pg with the one you lost?

AFM: I have some good news, I start my esterase tomorrow! And my scan has been moved from April 30th to April 26th which means transfer will be anywhere from the 27th-30th of april which means I squeak into April!!! I'm excited. If my lining responds well then transfer (like it did for our fresh cycle) could be the day after my scan.

Had to give my son his hep a and b needle today, poor little guy. He cried a while but is ok now. We need to have all our vaccines up to date before we move so I also gave my hubby his Hep A shot and then he gave me my Hep A shot so we were quiet the lot. Hubby and I have one more dose in 6 months but my son has 2 more in the next 6 months poor guy.

Hi to everyone, tabs sorry about the witch.

Lil I hope you get an answer soon, do you have any other children?

Jenny, how long did it take you to get pg with the one you lost?

AFM: I have some good news, I start my esterase tomorrow! And my scan has been moved from April 30th to April 26th which means transfer will be anywhere from the 27th-30th of april which means I squeak into April!!! I'm excited. If my lining responds well then transfer (like it did for our fresh cycle) could be the day after my scan.

Had to give my son his hep a and b needle today, poor little guy. He cried a while but is ok now. We need to have all our vaccines up to date before we move so I also gave my hubby his Hep A shot and then he gave me my Hep A shot so we were quiet the lot. Hubby and I have one more dose in 6 months but my son has 2 more in the next 6 months poor guy.

Oh Man Kelly, I bet you are on :cloud9: with your news and it would be incredible if your get your transfer so soon. Sorry to hear you had to go through all those shots though. Where are you moving?

To answer your question we do have 2 children although they are adults now...21 year old from my husbands first marriage and 18 year old together who actually will be turning 19 next month. If we are blessed enough to fall pregnant again we will be counting on them to help out.

This evening after work I did another opk and it went positive so quickly that I decided to try another one of my ic hpt...only have a couple left now lol... and it came out bfn although for just a second i thought I saw a tiny bit of color on it. I tossed it deciding to not torture myself but I have never gotten such a positive opk like tonights. Very very dark. I changed my ticker to reflect what i believe was my actual ovulation day. I may be wrong but my chart is so weird this month that I am not sure anyone could interpret it clearly.

And as promised, here is a pic of my poodle...she has had a very difficult couple weeks between treatment for some very nasty ear infections and now groomers.

Attachments

• 2012-04-12 21.05.26.jpg
    2012-04-12 21.05.26.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Lil your temps and chart are a bit weird, I've taken a few looks at it and you could have o'd later. You won't know till the witch shows or you get a bfp.

We'll be moving to a small village 190 km east of yellowknife, it's fly in access only. We'll be there for 2 years before moving again. I am very happy about my news, I've already got the alarms set on my phone cause I have to take my esterase 12 hours apart so 8 and 8. I think test date will be may 7th. I finally have a date to look forward to. So only 25 more days till test day, that less then 4 weeks away.

Kelly that is great. Will there be a medical center near the village or will you need to fly out for doctor visits?

I can explain some of the weirdness in my chart...I drank a few different nights during the cycle. Also since allergy season has really kicked in I think I have been breathing out of my mouth so some of my temps may be lower than they should be.

There is a medical centre that two nurses work out of, doc flies in for a day or two every month same with dentist so anything like scanning or imaging, X-ray etc I'd have to fly to yellow knife. I don't even know if we can take blood and have it sent to yellow knife, I would assume so much. Should be interesting as I'm a nurse and if I can pick up some hours I'll be doing some interesting things. Things I wouldn't get a chance to do living in a city.

Well that might explain the chart but it doesn't help me interpret it so I'm not much help.

Thanks for taking a look but I pretty much have given up on the chart for anything but to indicate end of cycle if we didn't get pregnant.

Kelly - That's great news hun! You have your Scan on my birthday! :happydance:

Lil - Your chart is a bit on the weird side this cycle, still plenty of time left for that BFP to make an appearance :thumbup: Aww your poodle is sooo cute! Looks like the poodle my cousins used to have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->