• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Tabs - Yay! Glad to hear the witch is on her way out :happydance: I wish you all the best of luck for this cycle :dust:

Bfn on hpt this morning and bfp on opk...in fact both lines darkened at same rate all the way through so no doubt positive there. I am pretty sure I am not dealing with defective opks since they are from same batch i used in beginning of cycle. Temp a little lower than yesterday but still up there and having hot flashes. Not dwelling on my temps anyway because I think my therm may be defective...will have big fluctuations if I take my temp several times in a row. Thinking if af does show I will buy a new one while waiting for it to stop.

I am just like the rest of you, just waiting for confirmation one way or the other...tonight sucks not knowing for sure though because spending time with a friend who will want to share some of my favorite wine and not sure if its a good idea.

Lil - Sorry to hear you got another BFN hun, are you testing with FRER or IC? It's really strange how you are getting BFN's on HPT's but your OPK's are positive :wacko: Your temps are still high so you are not out yet :thumbup:

To be honest, I would say just have a glass of wine, it won't harm anyone. I know people who have been hammered whilst pregnant but because they didn't know, they just drank and baby was fine :)

Lil- I agree with Ex, have a glass of wine. At this point no harm done and it might help you relax.

Tabs- glad to hear AF is on her way out. My MC was in January and this cycle had my heaviest flow since the initial bleed, also the most clots. Felt good to "clean out" a bit. Sounds like you had a similar AF.

lil when is af due for you? it just may be the hcg hasn't made it to your urine enough to be detected yet.

mine had a lot of clots this time too so i must still be cleaning out too lol heres to cleaning out and getting those bfp's this cycle : )

lil when is af due for you? it just may be the hcg hasn't made it to your urine enough to be detected yet.

ff cant make up its mind. Based on typical cycle should be today. FF says tomorrow. If I o'ed on the 3rd which is what I am leaning towards then Tuesday. I do believe I am one of those late people who don't show til after missing af because I do kind of recall getting a slight line shortly after missing with with last pregnancy but wasn't looking for symptoms then because that was a surprise.

Lil - Sorry to hear you got another BFN hun, are you testing with FRER or IC? It's really strange how you are getting BFN's on HPT's but your OPK's are positive :wacko: Your temps are still high so you are not out yet :thumbup:

To be honest, I would say just have a glass of wine, it won't harm anyone. I know people who have been hammered whilst pregnant but because they didn't know, they just drank and baby was fine :)

I am using the frer and I recently learned that the newer ones which I am using sensitivity is 25 not the 12.5 hcg so I am not as confused as I was... I wish i knew what sensitivity my opk sticks were..they are ic ones

Maybe wait two or three days till testing with an hot or opk again? Those continuous strings of positive opks must mean something. I'm sure it's only a matter or time for your hpt to show it to.

Af finished for me yesterday. It's nice to be adding in some estrogen again. Been getting wicked hot flashes!

Potty training in real underwear today so gotta keep my eye glued to my son!

Maybe wait two or three days till testing with an hot or opk again? Those continuous strings of positive opks must mean something. I'm sure it's only a matter or time for your hpt to show it to.

Af finished for me yesterday. It's nice to be adding in some estrogen again. Been getting wicked hot flashes!

Potty training in real underwear today so gotta keep my eye glued to my son!

They love their big boy underwear...don't forget to do the potty dance hahahah

I am using the frer and I recently learned that the newer ones which I am using sensitivity is 25 not the 12.5 hcg so I am not as confused as I was... I wish i knew what sensitivity my opk sticks were..they are ic ones

Maybe that's why you are not getting a positive on a FRER at the moment then. Can you remember where you got your IC's from? My IC's were 10mIU and I didn't get a positive on those until AF was late :thumbup:

Well I am definitely ready for this cycle i got my order in today my next bottle of vitamins 25opk and 10 of the 10mIU hpt strips now if i could just get af to leave for 9 months lol ; )

Tabs - Sounds like you are prepared for this upcoming cycle. I wish you the best of luck in catching your little eggy :dust:

I dont' potty dance lol but I do get all excited for him. He's been real good the last 2 months going 6-8 times a day on the potty and even telling me he has to go and now in the last week it's like he refuses to go. It's doing my head in so I'm going to take a step back till my FET is done and all the meds then tackle it again. My son is still young only 20 months old, my goal is potty trained by 2 or sometime right around there.

well your doing better than us kelly mine will be 2 next week and he will tell me he has went after the fact lol and we can tell him let's go potty and he will go to the potty and sit down but doesn't do anything lol It's gonna take a while i think lol

Have you guys tried to get the targets for in the toilet? I had girls so don't have my own experience with it but hear it helps with boys

Well its the end of cd 28 and not af and not even a hint of her slapping me...the cramping I have is totally not like af and my cm doesn't even hint at any color other than white...last couple cycles by now would have turned yellow then orange then start to spot. Gonna poas in morning because who am I kidding I am addicted to it so will do it every day til I get bfp or af then will do housework and have Sunday dinner with family and friends.

Ughhh bfn, no sign of af and now am getting just a little irritated with my body. Want something definitive one way or the other. It was so much easier last pregnancy when I didn't know til after missed period by a week or so and noticed I was an emotional basket case... this interpreting my body sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->