• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Bfn on frer. I am cramping more so think af is on her way. Not going to test again unless af doesn't come by Sunday. Too depressing to keep doing this every day plus these tests are expensive and adding up fast. Hope next cycle is more normal.:cry:

Those BFNs are always so disheartening.
I am now in the 2WW....Oed on CD 10 which I am not too happy about but nothing I can do about it now. My opks arrived just a few days too late.

Lil- don't get your hopes up till AF is here! You never know.

Jessica- Yay for the tww. BD on O day is hopeful!

I am still waiting to O and am on CD 16, last month I O'd on CD 21 but was hoping my body would be going back to my usual 28 day cycle by now. I had a 31 day cycle with only a 10 day LP lately. My MC in January really did a number on me :(

7981 It took 3 or 4 cycles for my lp to go back to normal after delivering my son, with Hannah I only had 2 cycles that weren't helped with meds and they were messed up to but I was having mental break downs daily then. Even though my first AF came 5 weeks to the day of delivering Hannah I had only just ovulated so my lp was only 3 days long. Give it time and try to be as stress free as possible. I used to think stress didn't play a role in fertility but having been under huge amounts and seeing the bad effects it had on my cycle I know it does affect our bodies. Once my stress left which was roughly around the time I started getting good news about upcoming treatment, my body levelled out very fast and I had a proper 16 day lp which is my usual length.

Thanks Kelly. I need to relax, but all I can think about is how "off" I am.

7981, I am sure Kelly is right, that relaxing will help things along for you.

Jessica, you bd'ed on O day so that gives you a good chance.

Kelly, how are your busy days coming along for you?

Thanks everyone. I am just really confused by my body. Have cramped most of the day but all I have is very wet cm in abundance. If my temps weren't up I would think maybe I am ovulating since I have been getting all the positive opks all week. I went shopping and tried a new bra on and when I took mine off, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I am telling you, those bbs aren't mine. hahaha. If af is coming, i don't know whats up with my bbs.

So I am gonna focus on others 2 week waits and kelly's upcoming treatments(is the the right word?) and Ex's pregnancy til my body decides to let me in on its plans.

I got a smiley face OPK tonight, better get to the BDing! Didn't expect it so soon... Jumping for joy over here!!!!!

7981 See your body is sorting itself out, it may have even found a new normal.

Lil but I was focusing on you to pass the time! Yes treatment is correct or you can call it a FET, I use both terms. Is it possible you O'd on cd26? There is a decent temp rise there and the other temps after cd26 have been higher then the previous ones.

Jen yay for O!! :) We're pretty much together this cycle! We've been BDing everyday. DH is convinced I'm going to carry him a son. Lol! Whatever keeps him motivated!

Lil hun hope AF isn't coming! We will all be devastated. Think positive! It's not over!!

Haven't seen temp dip yet but feel like it's O time. Feeling frisky last few days and have had twinges. So i'll see if temp shoots up soon.

Think a haircut and shopping is in order for tomorrow. :)

Lil- thanks, hoping for your + HPT soon!!!

Jenny- I need to get to BDing, DH was sick all week and is finally feeling up to it :) we might be tww buddies :)

All this sex talk makes me feel bad, the meds have sucked any drive I've had out of me and DH and I normally have a very healthy sex life. Poor guy, I know he's feeling it but I just don't want to. ugh.

Lil - It will help pass the time if you are thinking of other things, I really hope you are out of limbo soon though :hugs:

7981 - Yay for Positive OPK :happydance:

Thank you everyone...not sure how I would be getting through this crazy world of ttc without you ladies cheering each other on.

Jenny, you and your dh will be getting busy getting busy ahaha

Kelly, I was just thinking the same thing. If I ovulated earlier like the chart says I would have an answer either way so the only thing I can guess is ovulated later...its my fault for drinking this cycle. I think it made my temps wonky. At any rate, I looked at my chart this morning and saw that cd 23 looks more normal for ovulation compared to last month's chart. Wish I had been charting longer to give me more information.

If I do get af I am going to get a new thermometer because I don't trust the one I am using...I have tried taking my temp several times in a row and the temps went down instead of up or staying same.

Fortunely this weekend is my work weekend...so will be busier than last weekend. I am out of opk's (this mornings was negative btw. go figure) have one more hpt and am gonna try not to use it til after the weekend if no af. Really gonna try but you know me. hahah

Can't believe I am still in a tww. At least I am not alone in it...lets go girls and get our bfps'

Lots going on here! Lil's BFP has yet to show. Jess is in 2WW. Jen & I are about to be in 2WW. Kelly will be going for transfer. Ex is sailing through her first trimester, thanks be to God for that. Tabs has been quiet lately.

Temp is dipping, loving it. BD'd again last night....There must be so many swimmers up there waiting for that egg by now. lol

Lil - If your OPK is negative today then you must have Ov'd later than you thought, I think that's the only explanation?

Jenny - Aww thank you hun, I'll still be here through 2nd and 3rd Trimester cheering you all on until you all join me :D

Lil, we must have been posting at the same time earlier. :) Negative OPK? Oh d-d-d-dear! I wish I had an answer for you. But we're all here for you no matter what happens. We're not going anywhere! It sure has been a whacky wait for you. :hugs:

So I've had EWCM last couple days. Temp has slowly dipped and CM is now more watery. I think the big-O must have happened already...guessing temp will surge tomorrow. I'm starting to get the hang of this.:haha: Still taking my baby aspirin everyday. I read an article today that says the aspirin not only helps with clotting, but apparently also helps with immune problems too. We'll see if it is my lucky charm this month. If it is, our baby could be born on DH's birthday! Due date calculator spit out January 10th as due date...His birthday is on the 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->