• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

I don't know what is going on with me - my temps are still going up so I don't know if I Oed when FF said I did or If I am waiting to O.

Whatever the case, I never have sore nipples but last night and today I can't touch them they are so sensitive. My friend also called me before work this morning and told me she dreamed I was pregnant with twins last night. Hope it's a good sign but I am not holding my breath. If FF was right, I would still only be 4 dpo so still too early to be noticing any signs I guess. Perhaps my nipples are sensitive because I am gearing up to O?

So sorry Jessica but I am not one to give you any insight on your chart.. Mine is so messed up this cycle I am just taking me temps and recording them just to keep in the habit. haha

We all know I am a total puzzle in the ttc front but today I am so excited for totally different reasons. I registered for my first semester of classes. This fall I begin a new chapter in my life to improve the quality of it. I am nervous to be going back to school after so many years...been out longer than I was in but here is my list of classes.

Psyc 101 General Psychology, Math 091 Pre- Algebra, Hlth 201 Women's Health, and Engl 101 College Writing 1.

My husband is so funny, I called him after I left campus and he said "So now I am sleeping with a college chick" I told him yeah, he's got it like that....had a nice relaxed laugh. It's nice to have something different take up my focus for a while. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So confused, had a temp jump today but not a huge one, no EWCM today and negative digital OPK this morning. Last month I had several days of EWCM and 2 days of positive OPKs. This months OPK was positive for less than 24 hours. Worst part is we only BDd once, last night, because Hubby was sick :( I think I missed it.

Jen I hope u caught it in time!

Lil congrats on new venture! You're going for ultrasound tech right??

Lil that is so exciting!!! Good luck :)

Thanks Jenny, I hope so!

Jen, as long as you bd'ed you gave yourself a shot. fxed for you

Jenny, yes I am getting a science aa and going for sonography and from there will probably specialize in ob and maybe cardio. I hear the more certifications you achieve in the field the more you can make and with my age I need to start as high as I can hahaha. Would like to retire while I can still walk with out a walker.

Stopping to check in I am still lurking lol today is my lil monkey's 2nd birthday so super busy nothing new on this front just waiting to o : )

Jessica I'd go with when you got the positive opk, lots of things can affect our temps just make sure you keep dtd.

7981 (is it you whose name is Jen?) temps can spike for any reason, just keep doing opks and having sex till you see for sure if you ovulated.

I'm still waisting time, trying to get it to pass faster. 7 more days till my scan and potentially less then 10 till transfer. The only question is will time slow down even more now or go faster? We're getting our cat shaved today to, should be worth a few laughs though I bet he's going to be pissed at me. Also we have our last apt scheduled for wednesday in regards to my husbands transfer and staffing called my husband and told him they'd be sending out our official transfer papers right after so maybe we'll get it just in time for the end of the month.

Yes Kelly, I'm Jen. You have a lot to look forward to :)

I know I do but if it doesn't work it's going to be such a huge setback mentally and emotionally for me, I've somehow managed to keep things together though barely some days and if this doesn't work out I don't know how I'll get the PPD at bay.

Kelly, I am sending out huge hugs to you girl. And you have been in my prayers every night.

Good morning. Well I didn't test at all today. My temp is still up but dropping a little everyday. Actually thought it may have been higher since was so hot this morning I kept kicking the covers off. I am officially a week late based on lmp. Definitely the longest cycle I have had in a very long time. Figuring if I ovulated on cd 23 then I should get af some time this weekend. If I haven't by Monday morning i will test again. I have been cramping for 4 days now but not really intensely like regular cramps. So there is this mornings update. No news is good news? ha ha ha.

No news is good news in you case!

6 more days till scan!

Got some news yesterday...
My little sister is pregnant... I should be happy, but i'm so jealous.
She just got married in December, her Husbad has 6, that's right 6, children from a previous marriage and she has 2 from a previous relationship- they already have 8 kids between them, that they have sole custody of. She has had a few abortions that were really her only choice at the time, so she has had several pregnancies. She is super fertile... Me on the other hand have been struggling as of late and she knows it. She hasn't told me she's pregnant yet, but really hinted at it the other day on the phone (she lives far from me) and our Mom told me today. I am happy for her, she and her Husband can afford it and are really thrilled i'm sure, i'm just so jealous i can't feel happy now. I feel like a jerk even admitting that.
I have 2.5 year old twins that I love to death, just really want another child. It seems like so many peole around me are pregnant right now, it's killing me!!! Why not me????

Don't feel guilty, I can't be truly happy for anyone who is pregnant now so I totally get how you feel and sometimes I feel bad for not being more overtly happy for them but it's just to hard and painful for me and right now even 3 months later I still need to put me first because I'm not even close to being over our loss. Friend of ours have been trying for number 1 when my DH and I started ttc our son so it's been 4 long years for them and I just found out yesterday that they are 13 weeks, they would have conceived their baby the same week and possibly the same day that I lost mine and was delivering her so though I am deep down inside happy that they are getting their dream I can't emotionally be happy and support them and talk babies with them.

Boy oh boy my counsellor's going to get an earful today lol.

I totally understand what you both are saying. I just saw another facebook announcement the other day and couldn't help feeling resentful. what is really weird for me is that every time one of us in b&b finally get their bfp I do get excited for them and happy.

When a bnb member gets there bfp its like I know deep down it's good but I still can't muster the joy I used to be able to though I am glad that it's happened.

Counselling apt was interesting today, we talked a lot about stress and support and how 3 months isn't long enough to have gotten over a loss that was as late as ours. We also talked about my stress levels increasing the closer we get to transfer. It's hard to explain but my brain is telling me I want to be happy, and I do want to be happy but it's like it can't make the connection to flip the switch and actually do it. It's very frustrating and overwhelming. I am trying so HARD to have any amount of PMA for this cycle but I am so scared it won't work that the fear is overriding the positivity I should have going in to this.

How do you trick your body and brain into doing what you want?

Kelly the only thing i can offer you is a virtual ear to use as often as needed. We have all learned that there really are not any right words that can be said to us when we are at our lowest emotionally even when being expressed by people who are going through similar circumstances but it does help to have a safe place to unload to keep from blowing up with family members. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->