• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

aww kelly just take it one day at a time its all any of us can do and more so for you losing that late. Try to stay stress free as much as you possibly can and then go to bed and do it all over again the next day. I know it sounds impossible but we are all here when you are about to burst and need to vent / break down : )

As for me still waiting to o and it seems like its taking forever to get to o date lol
i have made a decision that i am not testing until 10dpo next cycle all the squinting for lines was just too much last cycle hope i can actually achieve it lol

tabs maybe your body just wants to be pregnancy twins with me so it's making you wait? :wink wink:

edit: if you O on cd 14 or right around there we very well could be pregnancy buddies!

Kelly, we are all here for you... Vent when you need to :hugs:

Lil- any signs of AF?

Tabs- good idea, hoping I can wait that long to test too!

Wow what a lot of heartfelt words. Jen I totally understand and I think it's perfectly ok to feel that way. I often do. I see so many pregnant ladies and envy them...let alone miss 20u yr old mommy to be at work... plus facebook announcements and my step sis who delivered shortly after our loss. It haunts u. And nothing takes it away fully. I even feel jealous of u ladies who already have kids. We have none yet. Nothing can fill the void until there is a little face looking up at me and it is my own child.

I love our thread ladies. It helps me so much and we are always on the same wavelength. So I really get excited for a BFP because it is one more answered prayer and one more glimmer of hope for the future. Happy endings do exist and our stories are proof. (I can't wait til it's my turn though. Hehe)

Kelly nothing will take away the scar of the loss, but the scar can fade. That's why I like ur sig. Even when we get our rainbow babies, we never forget the lives we carried and lost. If we didn't, what kind of mothers would we be? I will never forget my first pregnancy and wonder about the person I didn't get to meet. Vent because it's good for u. We will listen and we care. :hugs:

Tabs I hope I can hold out to test too.... it's hard when they're in the cupboard waiting..:haha:

Bloated today. Face broken out. Temp didn't jump yet. BDed this morning. There's no way we didn't do it enough this month! Gonna eat my pineapple soon. It's almost perfectly ripe. :)

Lil anxious for answers!!

No sign of af. I can not express how difficult it has been for me not to pick up more tests. I have a frer in the cabinet but refuse to use that before Monday.

Just a quick update on current 'symptoms' today

I am sooooo constipated. gonna up my fiber today to try to help it along.
My nipples are way way to tender and sensitive. Don't remember a time during a normal af that I have had so much tenderness. Still get under arm breast tenderness as well.

Today I thought for a few moments I could feel a fullness in my uterine area but not now. I do get some occasional cramping but still nothing as intense as I am use to with af.

My temp is maintaining so far but usually it doesn't drop til after first full day of af so that really isn't a sign for me.

If i knew for sure how many dpo I was it might be less confusing for me. So I just plan to get through next 2 days and try not to cave today and buy a test. Damn dollar store is less than a mile from here and walmart is practically across the street. hahah

Oh and today makes me 8 days late.

Thanks Jenny. You will get that BFP soon. What is the pineapple supposed to do?

Lil- you are stronger than I, i couldn't wait to test if I were that late! Hoping Monday brings a VERY clear BFP!

Kelly, thinking of you today, one day closer to transfer!

Tabs, hope you O soon!

Got my crosshairs today on FF, 3 DPO, but temp stayed the same today. I hate the TWW.

Lil maybe u should go to the clinic and get a blood test! Symptoms sound great.

Yay for crosshairs. That's the good thing about transfer when they get put back you're already 3dpo.

I am feeling really down today....
Feel like I am going to be the last one here after all you ladies get your BFP!

Jess we are all in the same boat until that BFP, ya never know when it will happen. Hopefully this is the cycle for those of us still waiting!!!

That's great Jenny! Wish mine was that clear this time!!!

Jessica try not to feel that way, in a fair world we'd all get our bfps together but you know you can conceive so it's possible. This FET is my only chance, if it doesn't work then I'll likely be the last one waiting.

Well today's opk was about 2 shades form positive so i am thinking i will o early to mid this next week. I got quit a bit of opk's this cycle so i will be able to keep on testing after my first opk to see it out. Our 6 year wedding anniversary is in a couple weeks so it would be awesome to have a nice present for that ; )

Yay things are happening again and getting interesting.

My best friend and her husband were supposed to come over thursday for dinner when she didnt show i texted her but didnt get an answer which wasnt too unusual because they have a super busy life she called me today to apologize said she couldnt make it cause she was going through some stuff. I asked her if she was ok and she unloaded she had called and made plans with us to come over and tell us that they were pregnant when the day of the plans she had a miscarriage. I was totally and completely prepared to have someone close to me get pregnant before me i had prepared myself for it happening but this i wasn't prepared for this that i would not wish on my worst enemy happening to my best friend. I keep thinking about the night i found out i was pregnant with my son and she held tests in a cup of my urine with me cause i just couldnt believe it and we have always joked when it was her turn she was going to collect on that. I really would have preferred the pregnancy news : (

Tabs- So sorry for your friend's loss. :(

Awesome temp jump Jenny, if everyone got such a jump then we wouldn't all be looking at our charts scratching our heads lol.

Jen, yay for your cross hairs.

Tabs, that totally sucks for your friend. We all know how she is feeling now.

Kelly, I agree, one day closer to your transfer day.

asm, still no sign of af. Loading up on fiber to help relieve my constipation because I am getting miserable.

When I say I am 8 days late that is from the date of lmp. Since i have no real indication of exactly when I ovulated (if I did) then I don't know if am really late at all. If I ovulated on cd 23 then I am 12 dpo. We shall see. Monday would be 14dpo by those dates so i hope if i am the test will reflect it then. Really am doubting it though. Just think i am having a messed up cycle and if so want af to get here so I can get fresh start.

But thrilled to see others in the tww now.

Thats shitty news tabs, we can all sympathize only to well unfortunately. Good thing she has you, who is her best friend who has been through it and can help her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->