• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

Yeah Tabs that's awful. At least you can be of support to her... how sad.

I am so tired of 24/7 baby bragging at work. Had to watch video clips yesterday of her stomach moving while baby kicked and moved. Gag. Seriously? It's getting old. I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't lost my own child and am in TTC limbo but it's just getting under my skin. I snapped yesterday when she asked me what's wrong. I said well not everyone is on cloud nine like u are. Oops. Should have put foot in mouth but I didn't!

At least I have another TWW to obsess over. Lol... I hope this is the last one. It's starting to get old.

Kelly I am going to pray and claim life over the embryo! Not going to go down the road of doubt, just going to envision your BFP happening and rejoice with u when u get it.

We're all glum lately it seems. It is discouraging waiting so long. We will all get our rainbow babies, just watch!

DH is convinced I must be preggos because we BDed so much. He denied me a sip of champagne and told me I'm pregnant. :haha: Hope he's right!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are ok? Sorry I haven't been around much, been so tired and been in pain with my gums. Good luck to the ladies in the TWW and fingers crossed for those BFP's! :dust:

Jenny- that's tough.... Hopefully your hubby is right and this is your month!

My temp has been the same for 3 days now, but I'm pretty sure I've been sleeping with my mouth open due to a stuffy nose and it's definitely been cooler in here. :(

Jenny - I am glad you BDed a lot! Maybe your OH is right and you have made a baby! That would be so awesome.

I wish my OH was in the mood for more BDing. Just out of curiosity, how old are your OHs? Mine is 35....

I'm 30 (31 in July) and DH recently turned 38

I am 23 well 24 in may and my dh is 27

Well went to the zoo today for my son's birthday now we are all exhausted and relaxing. Opk still a couple shades from positive so still have a few more days it looks like,, we kinda already started our bd'ing lol its says im fertile the whole week on my app so we are planning to bd every other day all week which was going to start tomorrow but couldn't hold out on him any longer lol..plus its nice that he is on board all the planning with me like never before. A couple had their newborn at his work a few weeks ago and now he has baby fever : ) my temps are beautiful and staying very close everyday so its gonna be easy to see when i had o'ed : )

I'll be 28 in august though, I feel old! I can remember when my mom was in her early 30's when I was a kid and just find it odd that I am approaching that age.

LOL you are all very young compared to me, I will be 42 in May and my husband is 41.

I just got a glimpse into the future and am so looking forward to it. Our oldest brought a little girl with her that she helps to take care of and i got to play with her. sunday is family day where my kids come for dinner and this one included this adorable 4 year old. It just showed me what it will be like when my girls have children of their own and I get to be a grandma. I am so looking forward to it.

Oh and 10 days late now i think, still no sign of af ...caved and did a cheap 88 cent test from walmart this morning with fmu which was negative. Still planning to use the frer in the morning but feel like it will be a waste of a good test. Really ready to accept that it didn't happen for us this month but wish af would show up.

Sorry Lil, I would love to help with your chart like I said but it's all crazy. Are you still getting positive opks?

I ran out of them and am not buying anymore til I get af. I really am sorry I did any that late in the cycle because they were really very misleading. I am going to pick up a new thermometer when I get paid next because I really do think mine is goofy but I am just in a waiting mode.

Lil I hope it's all clear soon! So much anxious waiting!

I cheated and put in my temp for tomorrow just so I could see crosshairs. :haha: That put me at 3dpo!! Woohooo!

Driving four hours up to grandparents tomorrow, no internet. My granny has had pneumonia for three months now. Not looking good. She smoked for over 40 years. Had a massive heart attack and was revived from that ten yrs ago. Plus osteoporosis. Now bed ridden and so depressed. We need to go visit...miss them. The restaurant we run was built by my grandpa on their cattle farm (which got sold but kept seven acres). We're very close so looking forward to the drive. Will be back Tuesday.

I am extremely bloated. I look four months pg but obviously not. Hate it! Don't know why I'm so inflated. Had mild cramps today too. Strange. And face is broken out. I hate hormonal nonsense. I will be glad when the hormones raging in my body are thanks to a baby!

Well let the wait continue. Going by fast so far. :)

Will pop on here early before we drive. Cheers!

Jenny the hormones are WAY worse when pregnant I had so many pimples with my son I looked like an oily teenager.

Lil I hope you get an answer soon one way or the other, I think its likely that you O'd later or maybe not at all? I've seen others get long string of positive opks as their bodies tried to ovulate, they did eventually ovulate.

Well it was a bfn this morning on frer. My heart did skip a beat for a moment when i went to read the test cause I thought I saw a second line then realized it wasn't pink so think I was just able to see where the line was suppose to be. Had my husband look to and he couldn't see the second line at all so definitely bfn. Also my temp has dropped some more and am getting some light af like cramps and a little back pain. I am hopeful that is the beginning of af although my cm doesn't have a drop of blood in it. Weird thing last night though...had just a smidge of ewcm before bed but cervix was very firm.

Lil i hope you get your answers soon..that is the worst limbo i have seen lol

I just need to relax and then hopefully my body will cooperate and let me start a brand new cycle.

well cm has entered the building i was getting a little worried there for a bit because i hadn't had any but it has started now, opk still not closer to positive so i am going to wait until tomorrow to start the bd'ing : ) I have a good feeling about this cycle but I have had good feelings before so we will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->